Yeah! Yeah! Hates to lose.
前几天我想
I figured the other day,
她赢了20场比赛 6比9 就这种分数
she's won maybe 20 games, 69, scores like that.
但他似乎一点都不介意
Doesn't seem to bother him at all.
话说那小女孩 州长的小女儿 她还好吗?
So, that little kid, the governor's little girl, is she okay?
据新闻广播员说 13频道的记者
Hmm. According to the newscasters, the woman on Channel 13.
说那小女孩平安无恙
Yeah. She's okay.Good.
泰德 有点偏左了
Ted, a little too far left.
噢!
Ooh!
但你知道,
But you know,
我担心的是那银行抢劫犯
it's that bank robber I'd be worried about.
我希望他是南方佬
I hope his butt is south.
我以为一共有两个人
I thought it was two guys.
就一个 我希望他是南方人
One. I hope he's south, for his sake.
我感觉他们要把他赶尽杀绝
I got a feeling that they are going to kill him,
把他扶在门上 双臂交叉放在胸前
prop him up on the door, cross his arms across his chest
给他拍张照片 就像以前那样!
and take pictures of him, like they used to in the old days!
韦德 现在别喝得太多了
Well, don't drink too much of this beer now, Wade.
当你头痛的时候 看着太阳都难受
The sun's a pisser when you got a headache.
回头见 黑哥
I'll see ya later, Buckshot.
没事的,泰迪 真的没事的 亲爱的!真的!
It's okay, Teddy. It's just fine, honey! Really!
记住一高光时刻 尼尔森
Remember the moment, Nelson.
谢谢,Sid
Thanks, Sid.
我们将举办个提摩太的奇迹见证…
Will have a miracle testimonial from Timothy...
我的个人最爱 只要来问你就会得到 阿利路亚!
My personal favorite, ask and you shall receive. Hallelujah!
里斯·麦考伊中士 我正要去莱文沃斯接一名犯人
Sergeant Reese McCue, on my way to Leavenworth to pick up a prisoner.
开在这条路上有点说不通 警官
That doesn't make much sense, using a road like this, sergeant.
为啥呢?
Why is that?
到莱文沃斯应该往156号♥公路往北开 对吧?
You want 156 north to Leavenworth, don't you?
混♥蛋♥!我就知道我把事情搞砸了!
Son of a bitch! I knew I screwed up somewhere back there!
拐弯处在15英里后面 能碰到你我真走运
Turnoff's 15 miles back.Damn lucky I ran into you.
麻烦让我看一下注册信息吗?
You mind if I see some registration?
警官 你有驾照吗?
Your driver's license, sergeant?
有点小问题 我开的是租来的车
That's a bit of a problem. I'm driving a rented vehicle.
我看得出来 那我租赁文件就可以了
Well, I can see that. Rental papers will be fine.
我的指挥官会因为罚单的事生气的 但我不是在怪你
My CO's gonna be pissed off about the ticket, but I'm not blaming you.
毫无疑问我超速了 超速了整整20
There's no question I was speeding. A good 20 over the limit.
是的,…
Yeah, well...
我的身体纹饰影响到你了吗 警官?
Body decorations offend you, officer?
,有时候 只是个口味的问题
Uh, sometimes. Just a matter of taste.
当我看到他手臂上的豹纹
I knew something was wrong
我就感觉很有问题了
when I saw that panther on his arm.
我的毛发都竖了起来
Hair kinda crept up the back of my neck.
我对自己说:“ 史蒂夫!千万多加小心!”
I said to myself, "Oh, Steve! Watch it now!"
永远不知道一会儿会来什么
You never know what you got.
你很幸运 运气太好了 警官 相当走运
You got lucky, that's what you got, trooper. Real lucky.
我希望能再见到那位中士
I hope I see the good sergeant again.
我告诉你吧 他还在逃
I'll just tell you what, he's running,
我们试着把他追回来 好吗?
and we'll try to chase him back your way, huh?
你多保重
You take care.
听独臂小个子艾迪说你在找人帮忙?
Little onearmed guy, Eddie, said you're looking for some help?
你有操作过险象环生之旅吗?
You ever handled a thrill ride?
在德州博览会上做过魔鬼茶杯
Worked the devil's teacup at the Texas State Fair.
是嘛?对呀
Is that right? Right.
我刚炒了个之前跳伞的
I just fired a guy off the paratrooper.
他走过去
He walked off,
把电动机马力开到最大 车上还有妇女和儿童
left the joystick full throttle with women and children aboard.
你开玩笑?
You gotta be kiddin' me?
不,我没有
No, I'm not.
没有人告他真是个奇迹
It's a miracle no one sued.
有人告了
Someone did.
下班后我也会小酌几杯 但还是牢记安全第一
I take my fair share of offduty sips, but it's safety first
就大众人♥民♥而言
as far as the public is concerned,
特别是家里有孩子的
particularly with children.
有个孩子开始胡闹 他就来了
Some kid starts horsing around, off he comes.
我会安全的运营
I run a tight ride.
220块一星期 我供应伙食 你来铺床
220 a week. I supply the meals. You supply the bed.
三局两胜已经不错了 我们要在里待5天
Two out of three ain't bad.We'll be here for five days.
然后我们去阿肯色城
Then we're going to Arkansas City.
你和另外两个人一起干
You're working with two other guys.
你把他们弄到一起大卸八块然后装上卡车
You put 'em up, you tear 'em down, and you pack the trucks.
还能来杯咖啡吗?
Any chance for a cup of coffee?
我好像没听清你叫啥
I don't believe I caught your name.
我还没说呢
Oh, I didn't throw it.
我叫加迪斯 鲍勃·加迪斯
It's Gaddis, Bob Gaddis.
但我的朋友们都叫我巴德
But my friends call me Bud.
你好 巴德
Hello, Bud.
我很想见见发明空调的人
Sure would like to meet the man who invented airconditioning.
我想给他颁发一枚奖章
Like to give him a medal.
韦德 进来凉快点!别让精虫上脑
Come in out of the heat, Wade! Cool off your brain!
谁想去兜兜风??
Who wants to go for a ride? Huh?
想去兜兜风吗?来吧
Wanna go for a ride? Come on.
你也渴了吗?
You wanna drink?
你从哪儿弄来匹马的?
Where d'you get that horse?
有人告诉过你 农场帮手不能骑牧场牲口吗?
Anybody tell you that hands don't ride ranch stock?
我只是坐在马儿背上
I'm just sitting on his back.
它自己带着我过来了
He invited me along for the ride.
人们会因为这种事而变得有暴♥力♥倾向
People get violent over stuff like that.
偷马在里可是重罪
Horse theft's a major felony around here.
我想你这么做也对 你说有区别吗?
I guess you're right. What difference does it make?
过几天你就喝的烂醉如泥
Couple of days you'll get drunk,
做点傻事然后就被炒了
do something stupid and get fired.
啥事一直都猜对你一定感觉很棒吧
Must be nice having all the right answers.
这种事经常发生 老爸要拿回他4美元
Happens every time.The old man's getting his $4 worth.
所以你才会在这勾引我 你小心现在就被被赶出去
That's why you're here with me. You get a kick out of that.
你要告诉他吗?
You gonna tell him?
这个也要告诉他吗?
Gonna tell him about that?
如果你想自讨苦吃那你做得非常好
If you're looking to create trouble for yourself you're doing a good job.
有点疯狂 知道吗?
A little bit crazy, you know that?
我们找时间打网球吧 你不会打网球
Let's play tennis some time.You don't play tennis.
我学看电视学会了
I learned watching TV.
像你人从来都不打网球的
Guys like you never play tennis.
我直接把球踢过网都比你男盆友打得好
I could kick the ball over the net better than your boyfriend hits it.
我男朋友要当律师了
My boyfriend's gonna be a lawyer,
要成就一番事业了
gonna do something with his life.
你自己怎么考虑自己的呢
What are you gonna do with yours?
噢!
Ow!
对不起,老哥 孕妇不能上
Sorry, folks. No motherstobe.
她才五个月
She's only five months.
相信我 不能让准妈妈坐惊险之旅
Trust me. Thrill rides and motherhood don't mix.
我经历过很惨的一个事故
I saw one such incident. Wasn't pretty.
相信你的话
Take your word for it.
我坚守安全第一
I run a tight ride.
我选这个 我们开始吧
I'll pick that one. Here we go.
再给我一个
Give me one more.
我准备好要赢了 我不会空手而归的
I'm ready to win. I'm not going home emptyhanded.
那是我要找的 看箭!
That's the one I'm gonna get. Look at this!
哈!好棒
Yeah! Okay!
他坐在他的狗上 一个很大的狗
So, he sits his dog, a very large bastard,
像猎狼犬或大丹犬一样 坐在吧台的凳子上
like a wolfhound or Great Dane, on the bar stool.
于是酒保走过来问:“你想喝点?”
So the bartender strolls over and says, "What do you want to drink?"
他说:“请来两杯马提尼 ”
And he says, "Two martinis, please."
没啥好笑的
That's not funny.
你没懂吗 你没懂啊
You didn't get it! You didn't get it!
我懂了
I got it.
在我看来她已经名花有主了 韦德
Looks to me like she's already got a boyfriend, Wade.
我一直在思索你都跑哪去了
I've been wondering where you were.
我猜你也是
Oh, I bet you have.
走路时会想 甚至做梦也会想
Every waking moment, maybe even in your dreams, too.
告诉我 一面英雄一面罪犯的感觉如何?
Tell me. How does it feel to be halfcriminal, halfhero?
太操蛋了 你觉得呢?