That simple.
你是来送死的?
You came here to die?
等着瞧
We'll see.
这是一座很好的教堂
This was a nice church.
我以前常看到镇民进进出出
I used to see folk come in and out of it.
从来不知道他们有什么发现
Never understood what they found
你弟弟,从来不带枪的人
Your brother, for a guy who never carried a gun,
强硬的狗♥杂♥种♥
he was a tough sumbitch.
我钦佩他
I admired him.
你这么说很有趣
Funny way of showing it.
同情心在哪里?
Where's the compassion?
麦科德错了
Wrong McCord.
我虽只一人
Now I am but one man,
但我不会望向后方
but I will not look the other way.
我们要除掉这个小镇的邪恶
And we will rid the town of this evil.
谢谢,兄弟
Thank you, Brother.
你好小弟
Hey there, little Brother.
再见
See you around.
你拿的是什么?
What you got there?
你叫什么名字,孩子?
What's your name, son?
柯林斯一家,这是本杰明的儿子,亚伯拉罕
Collins family, this is Benjamin's son, Abraham.
亚伯拉罕,这是柯林斯一家
Abraham, this is the Collins family.
你好
Hi.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
斯特拉顿,当然还有梅丽莎
Stratton and, of course, Melissa.
你好,亚伯拉罕
Hello, Abraham.
- 欢迎 - 谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
我们给你拿点喝的
Come on. Let's get you something to drink.
我们在重建教堂
We're, uh, rebuilding the church.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
你要去哪?
Where you heading?
南部
South.
有人需要帮助
Some folks need help down there.
你可以来
You could come.
我也很想去,我觉得我找到了使命
As much as I'd love to, I think I've found my calling too.
托马斯会很骄傲的
Thomas would be proud.
彼此
Of both of us.
你会离开很久吗?
Will you be gone long?
我认为如此
I think so.
你会回来?
You comin' back?
是的
Sure.
没你弟弟会骗人
Not as good of a liar as your brother was.
我不是他
I ain't him.
同是一家人,麦科德先生
Tail side of the same nickel, Mr. McCord.
我想也是
I guess.