See, the symbol for North.
池塘,树
That's a pond and some trees.
重点是
Point is,
我可以用那张地图,找到镇长的补给
I can use that map to find the mayor's supply cache.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
不,没人知道那里有什么
No, there's no telling what I'll find up there.
如果我出了什么事
If something happens to me,
请你去找刘易斯上尉
I need you to find Captain Lewis
给他翻译过的地图
and give him that translated map.
他的基地就在城外,必须是刘易斯上尉
His base is just outside of town. Only Captain Lewis.
我知道在哪里
I know where this is.
废弃的老矿井,我可以带你去
It's an old abandoned mine. I can take you there.
不,我需要你留守
No, I need you here.
好的
Okay.
只能是刘易斯上尉
Only Captain Lewis now.
有人射掉了锁,我们去看看
Someone shot out the lock. Let's check it out
- 你认字吗? - 认,先生
- Well, can you read? - Yes, sir.
那就读给我听
Then read it to me.
"皮尔斯镇长,我们的军械库已装满
" Mayor Pierce, our armory at Sawtooth is heavy
我们已经招募400多人,目前为止,万事俱备
and we have recruited over 400 men thus far ready to do what is necessary.
此外,我们从弗吉尼亚和肯塔基州招募了200名士兵
In addition, we have recruited 200 soldiers from Virginia and Kentucky
为你的领地之战准备就绪
ready to come and fight for your territory
请您确认已准备好充足的住宿
Please confirm that you have prepared ample accommodations
真诚的,JW库特镇长
Sincerely, Mayor J. W. Cooter."
妈的,孩子
Damn, son.
你读得很好
You read good.
你是报喜讯的旗手
And you are the bearer of glad tidings
你销去我给库特镇长的口信
I want you to bring Mayor Cooter a message from me.
我要你对他说
I want you to say to him, you see,
" JW,谢谢这鼓舞人心的...
" J. W., thank you for this inspiring..."
没事,别敲门,直接进来就行
Yeah, that's all right. Don't knock. Just walk right in.
- 你有话要说吗? - 是的
- You got something to say? - Yeah.
孩子,出去,关门
Son, step outside. Close the door.
对,请坐
Yeah, yeah, just... Just have a seat.
兄弟们看到传教士的兄弟,今天骑马出城
The boys saw the preacher's brother ride out of town today.
消息是他朝北去了
Word is he was heading north.
所谓的出城是指"一劳永逸"?
Out of town as in "for good "?
很难说
It's hard to say.
跟踪他了吗?
Did they follow him?
没有,不知道他去了哪里
Nope. Don't know where he went
这算是无用的信息
I would call that completely useless information, wouldn't you?
我收到消息的时候,法警早就走了
By the time they got word to me, the marshal was long gone.
兄弟们最好坐稳了
I thought it'd be best for them to sit tight,
伏击他回来
wait for his return.
你是这么想的?
That's what you thought?
利博,我要你听我说
Reb, I want you to listen to me.
你看...
You see...
你没有受过教育
you're not educated
你不是个聪明的人,事实上你很笨
You're not an intelligent man. In fact, you're stupid.
你是个愚蠢的人
You are a stupid man.
你是个被雇来枪杀人的暴徒
You are a hired thug who shoots people.
你不能提供给我这种随处可见的方案
You can not offer me anything I can not buy one hundred times over
你明白?
You understand?
我明白了
Whoa. Yeah, I hear ya.
因此
Therefore,
我不想知道你的建议
I do not want to know what you think about anything ever.
我付给你钱,是为了执行我的意志
I pay you to do what I think,
我想你忘了谁是老大了
and right now I think you're forgetting who's running this show.
这不是你的镇子,孩子
See, this ain't your town, son.
这个小镇属于我
This town belongs to me.
我是镇长
I'm the mayor.
这只是开始
And that's just the start.
你最好不要恩将仇报
So don't you dare presume to bite the hand that feeds you,
免得发现自己死于饥饿
lest you find yourself dying of starvation.
领悟没?
Savvy?
抱歉
Sorry.
不会再发生了
Won't happen again.
既然法警回来了
Hey, let's say that that... marshal does come back, huh?
我想让你和他谈谈
I want you to have a chat with him
我要你说服他,让他永远离开这个小镇
I want you to persuade him that it's time for him to leave this town forever.
如果他不被说服呢?
Yeah, what if he won't be persuaded?
那他会出事的
Well, then he's gonna have an accident.
我们不要忘记,他是美国法警
Now, let's not forget, he is a US Marshal.
我不想被调查
I don't want an investigation.
当我说"意外",利博,我是说"意外"
So when I say "accident", Reb, I mean "accident".
就这样
That's all.
嘿,利博
Hey, Reb.
请刚才那个聪明仔过来,好吗?
Ask that bright young fella to step back in here, will ya?
真高兴你平安无事
I'm so glad you're safe.
我找到了,都是真的
Um, well, I found it. It's all true.
那里有足够的枪♥支♥和炸♥药♥发动战争
There's enough guns and TNT over there to start a war
你认为上尉会帮助我们吗?
Do you think the captain will help us?
希望如此
Let's hope so.
你让我头疼
You're gonna give me a goddamn headache.
哪个有屁快放
One of you imbeciles spit out what you's tryin' to spit.
- 你来 - 有人找到矿井了,老大
- You go. - Someone found the mine, boss.
我们挂了三个人
Three of ours got taken out.
够了
Enough's enough.
给马一些水
Whoa, whoa. - Get the horse some water.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
什么风把你吹来了,麦科德?
What brings you out here, McCord?
我跟着我弟弟画的地图
I followed a map my brother drew.
到一座废弃矿井,都是步♥枪♥、火♥药♥桶、被盗的黄金
Leads to an abandoned mine that's full of rifles, powder kegs, stolen gold.
- 他在计划大事,上尉 - 有多少步♥枪♥?
- He's planning something big, Captain. - How many rifles?
50也许60箱
Fifty, maybe 60 ces.
知道为什么军队把我送到这个鬼地方?
You know why the army sent me here to this hellhole?
这个地区不在美国政♥府♥的管辖范围内
This area's not entirely under the jurisdiction of the United States government,
华盛顿方面也有顾虑
and there are concerns in Washington.
我们有信息,有不少南邦联流氓分子
We have information that there are rogue elements from the Confederacy
不接受林肯先生和奴隶解放宣言
that's not willing to accept Mr. Lincoln and his Emancipation Proclamation.
- 这就解释了该地区的前同盟军的大量涌入 - 正是
- That would explain the influx of ex-Confederates in the area. - Precisely
对这些人来说战争还没有结束
For these men, the war isn't over.
我们会调查矿井
We'll investigate the mine,
我们会征用任何与这次起义有关的物件
and we'll commandeer anything we feel is connected to this uprising.
但我不能指责皮尔斯镇长
But I can not point blame at Mayor Pierce
除非你有证据证明他和这个所谓的军械库有联♥系♥
unless you have proof of his connection to this alleged arsenal.
嘿,麦科德
Hey, McCord.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我有关于你弟弟的消息
I got some information about your brother.
别浪费我的时间,金妮
Don't waste my time, Ginny.
你现在认识我了,是吗?
Oh. You know me now, do you?
你是利博的妓♥女♥,什么信息?
You're Reb's whore. What information?
不能在露天
Not out here in the open.
他们可能会看到我们,这边
They might see us. Over here.
我没有一整晚
I don't have all night.
- 我只需要几分钟,金妮
- I just need a few minutes. - Ginny.
你有信息给我?
Do you have information for me or not?
信息来了
Here it comes now.
抱歉,詹姆斯
Sorry, James.
我想现在就射你脸
I would love to shoot you in your goddamn face right now.
但老大说,再给你一次机会
But the boss says to give you one more chance
滚回你原来的地方,忘掉这里
to go back to wherever you came from and forget about this place.
这不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我希望你能这么说,瞄着他,孩子们
I was hoping you'd say that. Cover him, boys.
你得离开这个镇子
You're gonna leave this town,
骑马还是躺在枫木棺材里,这对我没有区别
on the horse or in a maple box, it makes no nevermind to me
抬起他
Pick him up.
怎么样?
How's that?
你收到消息了吗,警长?
You getting the message yet, Marshal?
怎么样,北方佬? 有屁就放
What's up there, Yankee? Can't hear you. Spit it out.
你在说什么?