你上次叫我懦夫
When we last spoke, you called me a coward.
以我愚见,主之路没有暴♥力♥
Now I do not see the Lord's way as a violent one,
但我为你祈祷
but I did pray for you.
我祈祷你能以正义的立场
I prayed that you would survive the war
在战争中幸存
in the stand for righteousness.
我现在予你一封信,只为求你
I write you now for your help.
必要时,须以暴♥力♥纠正错误
I see how action must sometimes be taken to right terrible wrongs.
这里有坏人
There are bad men here
恐吓我们和睦的社区
terrorizing this good community.
我已明确立场,并为此付出了代价
I have taken a stand and have paid a price for it.
麦科德神父?
Reverend McCord?
金妮小姐,需要效劳吗?
Miss Ginny. May I help you?
我需要谈谈
I need to talk.
很晚了
Well, it is rather late.
可能不太合适
And I fear it may not be very proper.
我想放弃人生
I want to quit this life.
我为自己感到羞耻
I'm ashamed of who I am.
我变成了什么
Of what I've become.
金妮小姐,认清事实,上帝必宽恕我们的罪过
Miss Ginny, God forgives us our sins when we recognize them.
听起来不错,但具体如何?
That sounds good and all, but how?
我如何离开利博?
How am I gonna get away from Reb?
他说我是他的
He says he owns me.
他不会让我走的
He'll never let me go
金妮小姐,如果皈依上帝
Miss Ginny, if you give yourself over to the Lord,
他会照顾你的
and he will take care of you.
我与你一起
And I will stand with you.
我相信你,托马斯
I want to believe you, Thomas.
务必有信心
You just have faith.
金妮小姐,请停一下
Miss...Miss Ginny, please. Please stop.
好的
Okay.
我们早上再多谈谈
We can talk more in the morning.
但你必须安全回家
But you get yourself on home safe now.
好一幅景象
Well, ain't this a sight?
瑞德,没什么,我们...
Red, it's nothing. We was just...
只是在聊天
We was just talking is all.
金妮小姐来寻求心灵指引
Miss Ginny came for spiritual guidance.
这是所谓的指引?
That's what you call it?
什么都没发生,利博
Nothing happened, Reb.
这是主的殿
This here is a house of God,
我得请你离开
and I will you kindly ask you to leave
利博住手
Aaah! - Reb, stop it.
- 回家去吧,金妮 -宝贝,请不要
- Get on home, Ginny. - Baby, please, don't...
走开
Get!
你搞砸了,神父
You done mess up, Preacher.
什么都没发生,利博
Nothing happened, Reb.
那脚是我的
That one's from me.
镇长的一脚
And that one's from the mayor.
镇长?
The mayor?
叫你不要多管闲事
I believe you were told to keep your goddamn nose out of his business.
你应入伙的
You should play along.
可惜没有,趾高气扬的样子
But no, you got to be all high-and-mighty.
虽我走过死荫的山谷
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
我亦不惧怕邪恶
I will fear no evil
因为你与我同在
for thou art with me
你的竿和杖必安慰我
thy rod and thy staff shall comfort me.
那头见,牧师
See you on the other side, Reverend.
内华达 1870年
帮帮我
Help me!
把他捆起来
Strap him up.
帮帮我
Help me!
这人的罪行是什么?
What is this man's crime?
你就不能自己看看吗?
Well, can't you see for yourself?
黑人就是罪
Crime of niggerdom.
没听说吗? 战争结束了
Ain't you heard? War's over.
你们输了
You lost.
我说结束就结束
The war's over when I say it's over.
忠告你,回你的马背上去,
My counsel to you is that you get back on that horse of yours
趁我还没把你绑在柱子前
before I strap you to this here pole.
解开黑鬼
Untie the nigger.
- 你叫什么名字孩子? - 亚伯拉罕,先生
- What's your name, son? - Abraham, sir.
回家吧亚伯拉罕
You go on home, Abraham.
谢谢先生
Thank you, sir.
我叫詹姆斯·麦科德
My name is James McCord,
但我的朋友叫我"法警"
but my friends call me " Marshal."
有麻烦吗?
We gonna have a problem?
不,法警,没有问题
No, Marshal. No problem.
威士忌
Whiskey.
再来
Ah. One more.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
谢谢
Thank. you.
我想要
I want it.
对不起?
Excuse me?
我说我想要
I said that I want it.
我相信你自己能买♥♥
I'm sure you can get one for yourself.
我要你的
I want that one.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
除非你想为这顶帽子死
Unless you wanna die for this hat,
我建议你们两个滚,我先喝一杯
I suggest you pick up your friend and leave me to my drink.
有没有人知道教堂在哪里?
Anyone here tell me where the church is?
没人?
No one?
没人知道教堂在哪里
No one knows where the church is
回头沿路走到镇子边缘
Head back down the road to the edge of town.
绝对错过不了
You won't find much, but you can't miss it.
谁看到牧师麦科德
If any of y'all see the Reverend McCord,
转告他,他大哥找他
you tell him his brother's looking for him.
这是悲剧
It's a tragic thing.
教士那样烧死了
Man of the cloth burnin'to death like that.
他本有很多机会
He had plenty of chances
没错
Yeah
意外而已
Well, accidents happen
当我第一次来这里
You know, when I first come out here
开阔的空间,一望无垠
there was open space far as you could see
狂野的国度
Wild country for the takin'.
有些人称之为"上帝的国度
Some folks call it " God's country.
我放话了
Well... Well, I say
上帝也不会阻止我拿走我的那份
not even God's gonna stop me from taking my share.
血亲呢?
What about blood?
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
传教士的大哥骑马进城
Preacher's brother rode into town.
- 真的? - 我以前见过他这种人
- Really? - I've seen his type before.
狗寻骨头,闻风而至
A dog looking for a bone.
他是个法警
And he's a marshal.
美国法警
He's a US Marshal.
你意思是
You saying that...
他可能不相信他弟弟死于
he might not buy the fact that his brother's death was..
意外?
accidental?
不如说是...
It could be that...
祖传事故
accidents run in the family
嘿嘿...我估计可以
Yeah, I reckon they may.
你为什么不用柯尔特?
Hey, why don't you get yourself a Colt?
那枪更可靠
You know they're more reliable?
我父亲给我这把枪,很称手
My daddy give me this gun. It suits me fine.
你不如去担心那个美国法警
Why don't you worry about that US Marshal.
因为他根据神的旨意,为圣徒代祷
"... because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
一切都是为了善待他们,敬爱上帝
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God
那些遵从上帝旨意的人
to them who are the called according to his purpose.
因为他预先所知道的人
For whom he did fore know, he also did predestinate
就预先定下效法他儿子的模样
to be conformed to the image of his son,
使他儿子在许多弟兄中作长子
that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.'
先生,我能为您效劳吗?
How can I help you, sir?
这是我弟弟的教堂