Is she okay?
很艰难
It's been tough.
她丈夫在安提塔姆会战被杀
Her husband was killed at Antietam.
不久,她失去了儿子,我的孙子,白喉败血症
Shortly after, she lost her son, my grandson, to diphtheria.
- 很遗憾听到这个消息 - 她已经熬过来了
- Sorry to hear that. - She's getting on though.
每天都好一点
Little better every day.
看看你有什么要告诉我的,小弟
Let's see what you have to tell me, little brother.
西部,许多人的希望之地
The West. A land full of promise for many.
对我来说,这是命运之地
For me, it is the land of destiny.
虽然我离开了大好生活
Though I left a good life full of potential
上帝的召唤更强大
God's calling was stronger.
我不得不说镇长是幕后人
I am convinced that the mayor is behind all of this
本社区多年来没有执法机构
Our community has been without any form of law for more than a few years.
利博事件后,梅莉莎·柯林斯就来教堂
Melissa Collins came by just after the Reb incident.
可爱的姑娘
Such a lovely girl.
我跟着镇长到被遗弃的矿井中,装满了武器
I followed the mayor to an abandoned mine filled with weapons.
我画了一张地图
I drew a map to the location.
利博不想听你今天没钱,孩子
Reb ain't gonna wanna hear that you ain't got the money today, boy.
就像我说的,先生,最近生意很差
Like I said, sir, things have been slow lately.
一对陆军军官夫妇
Mm-hmm. -A couple army officers
问我是否下周能照看马匹,也许可以解决一些问题
asked if I could tend to their horses next week and maybe fix a few things.
那意思今天的问题不能解决,是吗?
That ain't gonna solve the problem we have here today now, is it?
把枪放下,告诉我发生什么事
Put the gun down. Tell me what's going on.
不关你的事
Business. It ain't none of yours.
现在关了
Making it mine.
我们知道你是谁,你最好知道我们是谁
We know who you are. You better learn yourself who we are.
你会付钱给这些人?
You gonna pay these men when you can?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
那么听好了
Well, there you have it.
你们今天得到一个字:滚
That's all you'll get today. Get out of here.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 我怎样才能报答你? - 看下我的马
- How can I repay you? - Take a look at my horse.
我们才长途跋涉,马匹需精心照料
We've been on the trail a long time. Might need tending to
你救了我儿子,亚伯拉罕
You saved my son, Abraham.
你的需要,都在包我身上
Anything you need, it's on me.
男人干活,应有报酬
Man should be paid for his work.
谢谢
Thank you.
你必须交税
You know your taxes have to be paid,
否则后果严重
or there will be consequences.
我该怎么养活我的家人?
How am I supposed to feed my family?
那是你的问题
That's a problem you need to figure out.
拜托
Please.
够了,孩子们,别再这样了
That's enough, boys. Let's not do this again.
放下东西,轻一点
Just put it down. Gently.
然后退后
And back away.
这事没完
This ain't over.
你不能就这样干扰别人的小镇
You can't just be coming in someone else's town
就像你拥有这地方似的
acting like you own the place.
很讽刺,不是吗?
Well, that's ironic, ain't it?
你和你的搭档,滚
So why don't you and your... partner clear on out of here.
你是上天的恩赐
You're a blessing from heaven.
别这么肯定
Don't be so sure about that.
牛仔,想要快活快活吗?
Hey, cowboy. Want to have a good time?
不,谢谢,夫人
No, thank you, ma'am.
威士忌
Whiskey.
再两杯
Give me two more.
谢谢
Thank you.
介意我加入你吗?
Mind if I join you?
谢谢
Thanks.
自我介绍一下
Wanted to introduce myself.
不用了,警长
No need, Marshal.
看来我已经不是新闻了
Yeah, I guess I'm not surprised.
上尉,我可能需要你的帮助
Listen, Captain, I may need your help.
我不觉得有可能
I don't see how that's possible.
我们的任务是保证国♥家♥安♥全♥,你负责保持和平
It's our mission to keep this country safe. Yours is to keep the peace.
不需要这么死板
You and I both know it's not always that cut-and-dried.
你在哪里驻扎的?
Where were you stationed?
葛底斯堡,缅因州第二十兵团
Gettysburg. 20th Maine.
战争差点失败
War could've been lost
如果不是你们扣留了南邦联支持者的话
if you boys hadn't held back the Confederates like you did.
南军和北军
North and South.
简单来说
You can say it was that simple
只是一群孩子自相残杀,都是美国人
but it was just a bunch of kids killing each other... Americans.
你也在葛底斯堡?
You boys at Gettysburg too?
第二次布尔溪战役,安蒂特姆河,弗雷德里克斯堡
Second Bull Run, Antietam, Fredericksburg.
敬他们所有人
Here's to them all.
阿门
Amen.
我猜你是为了你弟弟来的吧
What's this about? Got something to do with your brother, I assume.
我尚未有可靠消息
I ain't got nothing solid yet,
但他正准备在小镇搞事
but he was fixing to bring some things to light in this town.
我们自有道理盯着镇长
We have eyes on the mayor for our own reasons.
然而这些原因不包括家庭纠纷
However, those reasons do not include family disputes.
我们只对付国家敌人
But seeing as how we're dealing with enemies of the state...
例如匡特里尔的突袭者等
Quantrill's Raiders and all...
这样的话,也许可有所为
might be able to do a little something for you.
有确凿的证据,再来找我
Do not come to me without hard evidence.
我不能破坏使命,只为帮你报仇,你得明白
I can not jeopardize our mission just to help you with your revenge, you understand.
明白,先生
Yes, sir, I do.
对不起,镇长
Excuse me, Mayor.
教士的哥哥是个问题
That reverend's brother is a problem
什么意思?
Which means what?
他阻止我们收铁匠的房♥租
He kept us from collecting rent from the blacksmith
还有特朗布尔百货店
and from the Trumble store today.
主啊,为什么我周围
Lord, why have you seen fit
尽是一包蠢货
to surround me with a pack of imbeciles and morons?
你叫我们不要用枪威胁镇民
Well, you told us not to use our guns and draw on folks,
那我们该怎么办?
so what are we supposed to do?
好吧,现在我告诉你
Well, now I'm telling you...
滚出我的门廊
get off my porch.
离开我的视线
Get out of my sight!
快滚
Go on.
这个麦科德
This McCord character,
他最好别管我的事
he can't be allowed to interfere with my business
他就像
He's like a...
疾病
disease.
可能会传染
Could be contagious.
必须处理掉
Gonna have to be dealt with.
那你想怎么做?
So what you wanna do about it?
那么
Well...
派两个人去,不是刚才两个白♥痴♥
Put some men on him. Not those two idiots.
再选两个白♥痴♥
Pick two other idiots.
- 看他怎么应付 - 交给我
- See what he's up to. - I'll handle it
我已经喂饱你们了,别装得没吃过
I've fed you all. Don't act like you didn't get any.
嘘
Shoo now.
早安,我没看见你站在那里
Morning. I didn't see you standing there.
清晨的阳光照耀着你的头发
The morning sun in your hair glows.
看起来像光晕
Looks kind of like a halo
我不是天使,肯定的
Well, I'm no angel, that's for sure.
镇上不是这么说的
That ain't the word around town.
我在托马斯的日记里有发现
Listen, I found some things in Thomas's journal.
可能会证明镇长不是好人
Might prove the mayor is up to no good.
你发现了什么?
What did you find?
这张地图,指向藏匿点
This map. Points to a cache.
日记上说,都是偷来的武器和钱
The journal says it's full of stolen weapons and money.
我不认地图
I don't know how to read this. I don't recognize any of the terrain.
汤姆和我小时候,经常玩"印第安侦察兵"
When To m and I were kids, we used to play Indian Scout.
我们画地图,来帮助殖民者走出西部
We'd draw these maps to help settlers get out west.
我们用密♥码♥画的,即便地图被偷
We drew them in code so if they were ever stolen,
坏人也不知道怎么用
bad guys wouldn't know how to use them.
看,北方的象征