据报道,即使不是全部,也有大多数人被杀。
Most, if not all, have reportedly been killed.
真正的谜团依然存在。
The real mystery remains.
那幅画去哪儿了?
Where did the painting go?
这是叛国吗?有不止一个当事人参与吗?
Was it treason? Was there more than one party involved?
这幅画是否就像窃贼一样,难逃劫数?
And is the painting, much like the thieves, doomed?
虽然这幅画还没有找到,
While the painting has not yet been recovered,
有些小偷有,或者至少部分有。
some of the thieves have, or at least parts of them.
是的,部分。
Yes, parts.
人们相信吃人的鲨鱼
It is believed that a man-eating shark
一直在这片水域游荡
has been roaming these waters
可能在他们穿越海湾时袭击了他们
and may have attacked the group as they traversed the cove
把画藏在猫岛
to go and hide the painting on Cat Island.
-天啊,莱宁斯先生来了
- Oh, man, here comes Mr. Lennings.
-你到底在干什么?
- What the hell do you think you're doing?
-关于偷画贼的新闻。
- A news spot on the painting thieves.
-我们跟那事没关系。
- We have nothing to do with that.
-嫌犯在这个码头租了一艘船,长官。
- The suspects chartered a boat from this marina, sir.
-那是诽谤。
- That's slander.
我的码头没有任何犯罪活动。
My marina is not home to any criminal activity.
在我叫警♥察♥之前,赶紧滚吧。
Now scram, before I call the cops.
——不管。我们收拾行李吧。
- Whatever. Let's pack it up.
-我要你的工作,小姐。还有你,摄像师。
- I'll have your job, missy. And you too, camera guy.
(悬疑的音乐)
[suspenseful music]
-你最好躲起来。
- You better hide.
-你看到了吗?
- Did you see that?
-是的。
- Yeah.
-那你为什么不阻止他们?
- Well, why didn't you stop 'em?
他们在散布码头的负面消息。
They're spreading bad publicity about the marina.
-我不知道他们在干什么。我不是保安。
- I didn't know what they were doing. I'm not security.
-好吧,你现在是。
- Well, you are now.
码头禁止非法人员进入,
No unauthorized personnel at the marina,
包括那些爱管闲事的记者。
including those dang nosy reporters.
-好了,我抓住你了。他们到底想要什么?
- All right, I got you, man. What did they want, anyway?
-别介意。
- Never you mind.
你只要睁大眼睛继续工作就行了。
You just keep your eyes peeled and get back to work.
(Barry叹息)
[Barry sighs]
-天啊,太奇怪了。
- Jeez, that was all weird.
-没我那天看到的那么奇怪
- Not as weird as what I saw the other day.
-说什么?
- Say what?
-我看到了一条巨大的鲨鱼。这东西太大了。
- I saw a gigantic shark. This thing was huge.
-鲨鱼可以长得很大。
- Sharks can get pretty big.
尤其是当他们是老大的时候。
Especially if they're the alpha male.
-不不不不不
- No, no, no, no, no.
这东西就像怪物电影里的东西。
This thing was like something out of a monster movie.
-我不知道那些骗子在这里租了船。
- I didn't know those crooks rented a boat from here.
-莱宁斯先生不会承认的
- Mr. Lennings wouldn't admit it,
但几天前,我看到一些见不得人的家伙。
but a couple days ago, I saw some shady guys.
他们用蓝色防水布包着什么东西。
They had something wrapped up in a blue tarp.
一定是那幅画。
It must have been the painting.
-他不知道他们是谁吗?
- Didn't he know who they were?
这几天到处都是新闻。
It's been all over the news for days.
-听着,只要他们付现金,他就不在乎。
- Look, as long as they pay in cash, he doesn't care.
我想知道它怎么了。
I wonder what happened to it, though.
-他们现在可能已经越过加拿大边境了。
- They're probably across the Canadian border by now.
-不,记者说他们看到了一些碎片。
- No, the reporter said they saw pieces of them.
我想知道我看到的怪物鲨鱼有没有抓住他们。
I wonder if the monster shark I saw got 'em.
-我是说,有可能。
- I mean, it's possible.
一只家蝇可以把你老板租出去的拖船弄翻。
A house fly could capsize the tugboats your boss rents out.
但更重要的是,这幅画怎么了?
But more importantly, what happened to the painting?
-他们要么藏在猫岛
- Well, they either hid it on Cat Island,
或者它在这里和那里之间的海峡底部。
or it's at the bottom of the channel between here and there.
-我想知道它值多少钱。
- I wonder how much it's worth.
-几百万吧?
- Millions, maybe?
你想说什么?
What're you getting at?
-如果我们自己能找到,我们就发财了。
- If we could find it ourselves, we'd be rich.
-你疯了。如果我们找到了,就得退货。
- You're nuts. If we found it, we'd have to return it.
否则我们自己就是罪犯。
Or we'd be criminals ourselves.
不过,这样做可能会有奖励。
There's probably a reward for it, though.
-已经开始了。
- Already on it.
[笑]哇!
[chuckles] Whoa!
悬赏两万五千美金,让他回来。
It's a $25,000 reward for its return.
我们得找到它。
We need to find it.
——如何?我们连船都没有。
- How? We don't even have a boat to get us there.
-这附近有几百个,我碰巧知道
- There are hundreds around here, and I happen to know
一个能接触到每一个人的人。
someone who has access to every single one of them.
-不可能,伙计。我会丢掉工作的!
- No way, man. I'll lose my job!
-你说得对。不,你说得对。
- Oh, you're right. No, you're right.
整个夏天都在工作,每小时3美元,
Work all summer for like three bucks an hour,
或者平分两万五千。
or split 25 grand.
-如果我们能找到那幅画!
- If we even find the painting!
-我们会找到的。
- We'll find it.
-嗯,我偶尔要试驾一下
- Well, I occasionally have to test drive
保养后的船。
the boats after maintenance.
我们最多能把它取出两个小时。
We could get it out for two hours, tops.
-时间不够。
- Not enough time.
-必须是,除非你想卖♥♥掉
- Well, it'll have to be, unless you wanna sell
你所有的小玩意,好让我们租一个。
all your gizmos and gadgets so we can rent one.
-好吧,好吧,明白了。我们什么时候开始?
- All right, all right, point taken. When can we start?
-好吧,听着。
- All right, so look.
上午10点左右就能修好。
They'll be done repairs around mid-morning.
我们今天下午应该可以开一辆出去。
We should be able to take one out this afternoon.
-好吧,几个小时后见。
- All right, I'll see you in a couple of hours.
-[叹气]伙计,我有不好的预感。
- [sighs] Man, I got a bad feeling about this.
(不祥的音调)
[ominous tones]
(水处理)
[water swashes]
-浪费我们的时间。鲨鱼在玩游戏。
- Wasting our time here. The shark is playing games.
-只有时间能证明。与此同时……
- Only time will tell. In the meantime...
哦,猜猜是谁?
[computer chirps] Oh, guess who?
(电脑啾啾)
[computer chirps]
-我们正在提高钻井速度和深度。
- We are increasing the speed and the depth of the drilling.
我们需要尽快取得足够的进展和突破。
We need to make sufficient progress and a breakthrough soon.
增加的活动应该会让鲨鱼远离。
The increased activity should keep the shark away.
-它一定起作用了。我们什么都没收到。
- It must be doing the trick. We're not picking anything up.
-什么都不接是什么意思?
- What do you mean "not picking anything up"?
-它不在传感器上。不活跃的。
- It's off the sensor. Inactive.
-鲨鱼总是在移♥动♥。
- Sharks are always moving.
它们不会停止游泳或消失。检查你的装备!
They don't stop swimming or disappear. Check your equipment!
-也许是一个渔夫抓住并杀死了它。
- Maybe a fisherman caught and killed it.
——不太可能。这条鲨鱼可真厉害。
- Unlikely. This shark is one tough son of a bitch.
-等一下。多兹,连接声纳系统。
- Hold on a moment. Dodds, link in with the sonar system.
-知道了。这只需要几秒钟。
- Got it. This'll only take a few seconds.
[电脑发出哔哔声]我们起床了。
[computer bleeps] We're up now.
-你看到了什么?
- What do you see?
-在那里,电网的南边。远离钻井平台。
- There it is, south side of the grid. Far from the rig.
-太好了。
- Most excellent.
[海浪撞击][忧郁的音乐]
[waves crash] [melancholy music]
(可怕的音乐)
[eerie music]
(海浪)
[waves crash]
[紧张的音乐][海浪撞击]
[tense music] [waves crash]
(鲨鱼堵塞)
[shark snarls]
[肌肉收缩][女人尖叫]
[flesh crunches] [woman screams]
(鲨鱼怒吼)
[shark roars]
(海浪)
[waves crash]
(鲨鱼咆哮)
[shark growls]
(海浪)
[waves crash]
-好了,斯坦,这是我们拍摄外景的第二部分。
- Okay, Stan, this will be part two of our location piece.
用广♥告♥把这些片段分开
Just split the segments up with a commercial
当你把它们一起编辑时。
when you edit them together.
-你说对了。
- [Stan] You got it.
-大海。(不祥的音乐)
- The ocean. [ominous music]
电影精选列表