当它产生数十亿美元的收入时。
when it generates billions of dollars in revenue.
-贪婪的混♥蛋♥。
- Greedy bastards.
-闭嘴,照我说的做。
- Shut up and do what you're told.
-你什么都没告诉我们只是威胁我们。
- You haven't told us anything. Only threatened us.
-好的,好的。我们要把鲨鱼引到这里来。
- Okay, okay. We're gonna lure the shark here.
剩下的就交给炸♥药♥了。
The explosives will do the rest.
-听着,你不能再割我了。
- Look, you're not gonna cut me again.
-我才是拿枪的人,我才是发号♥施令的人!
- I'm the one with the gun, I'm the one calling the shots!
(鲨鱼怒吼)
[shark roars]
【砰】(呻♥吟♥)
[thud] [groans]
(枪声)-我中枪了!
[gun fires] - I'm hit!
够了!
- [Devin] That's enough!
[咕噜声][戏剧音乐]
[grunting] [dramatic music]
-加油,硬汉!我把你这样的男孩当早餐吃!
- Come on, tough guy! I eat boys like you for breakfast!
(鲨鱼堵塞)
[shark snarls]
【砰】(世行))
[thud] [yelps]
好了,别再逞英雄了!
All right, enough of the heroics!
现在要按我的方式来!
Now we're gonna do it my way!
你会流血的!
You're gonna bleed all right!
[水花飞溅][尖叫声]
[water splashes] [screams]
-我不能说我很失望。
- I can't say I'm too disappointed.
-我们快离开这鬼地方。
- Let's get the hell outta here.
[船发动机熄火]
[boat engine stalls]
你到底想干什么?
What the hell are you trying to do?
-我想它被淹了!
- I think it's flooded!
(水处理)
[water swashes]
-我们有客人!
- We have company!
-我们只需要一个清晰的镜头。
- All we need is a clean shot.
它吞下的炸♥药♥会引爆它
Those explosives it swallowed will set it off
比如7月4日。
like the Fourth of July.
(戏剧性的音乐)
[dramatic music]
我们只剩下几枪了。让我们让它们发挥作用。
We only have a few shots left. Let's make them count.
-稳住。
- Hold it steady.
-我在努力。我抖得太厉害了。
- I'm trying. I'm shaking too hard.
-就是这样!
- This is it!
-你灭绝了!
- You're extinct!
[水花飞溅][鲨鱼咆哮]
[water splashes] [shark roars]
[爆♥炸♥声][鲨鱼尖叫]
[explosion roars] [shark shrieks]
[平和的钢琴曲]
[peaceful piano music]
[发动机嗡嗡声][水声]
[engine hums] [water swashes]
[戏剧性的新闻叮当声]
[dramatic news jingle]
-大海。
- The ocean.
在我身后,它看起来诱人、宁静、安全,但真的是这样吗?
Behind me, it looks inviting, serene and safe, but is it?
我们收到了几份报告
We have received several reports
鲨鱼在海岸徘徊,
of a shark prowling these shores,
虽然这并不罕见,但这些报道声称鲨鱼
and while this isn't uncommon, these reports claim the shark
实际上是巨大的,长度从50到60英尺不等,
is in fact monstrous, ranging from 50 to 60 feet in length,
比任何已知的大白鲨都要大
larger than any known Great White.
你的突然出现和…有关系吗
Does the sudden appearance have anything to do with the
在近海新翻新的钻井平台上增加钻井量?
increased drilling at the newly renovated rig just offshore?
环保署仍在努力获得准确的报告
The EPA is still trying to get accurate reports
至于他们钻了多远,
on just how far they are drilling,
以及这会给环境带来什么代价。
and at what cost to the environment this will have.
钻塔里藏着什么秘密吗,两者之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Is the rig hiding a secret and is there any connection
神秘的怪物在海底徘徊?
to the mysterious monster supposedly prowling the depths?
(海浪)
[waves crash]
(鲨鱼咆哮)
[shark growls]
(欢快的音乐)
[upbeat music]
电影精选列表