-嘿,巴里!
- Hey, Barry!
-嘿,米尔特。
- [Barry] Hey, Milt.
-看看亚马逊刚送来了什么
- Look what just came in from Amazon.
-那台相机不错。-当然了。
- That's a nice camera. - It sure is.
它可以拍摄静止的照片和视频。1080和4K。
It takes still pictures and video. 1080 and 4K.
伙计,看看这个镜头。
Dude, look at this lens.
-你永远找不到女孩的
- You're never gonna get a girl
如果你一直用远距镜头拍的话。
if you keep shooting at 'em with distance lenses.
你得去跟她谈谈,伙计。
You gotta go talk to her, man.
-是的,我知道,但价格是合理的。
- Yeah, I know, but the price was right.
(好玩的音乐)
[playful music]
-你是怎么做到的?-做什么?
- How do you do it? - Do what?
-哥们,我整个夏天都在拼命工作,
- Dude, I work my ass off all summer,
几乎没有什么可以展示的,
can barely have anything to show for it,
但你却能买♥♥到这些疯狂愚蠢的小玩意。
yet you're able to buy these crazy stupid gizmos.
我不明白。
Like, I don't get it.
-你听说过信♥用♥卡♥吗,巴里?
- You ever hear of a credit card, Barry?
(两人都笑)
[both chuckle]
你今天要工作多久?
How long you gotta work today?
-如果他不回去打扫码头,那就没多久了。
- Not long if he doesn't get back to scrubbin' the dock.
-嘿,Lennings先生。
- [Barry] Hey, Mr. Lennings.
-别跟我打招呼。你在干什么?
- Don't "hi" me. What are you doin'?
-和我朋友聊天。-休息时间到了吗?
- Talking to my friend. - Is it break time yet?
-还有一个小时。
- Not for another hour.
-那你就不该乱说话。
- Then you shouldn't be running your mouth.
回去工作!-是的,先生。
Get back to work! - Yes, sir.
-还有你!
- And you!
-我叫米尔特。
- My name's Milt.
-我不在乎是不是詹姆斯·迪恩
- I don't care if it's James Dean.
你在这里租船吗?——没有。
Are you renting a boat here? - No.
-摩托艇怎么样?——不。
- How about a jet ski? - Nope.
-你在码头有船吗?
- Do you own a boat in the marina?
——不!-那你就是非法侵入。
- No! - Then you're trespassing.
滚出去,别再烦我了。
Get the hell outta here and stop bothering the help.
-再见,巴里
- See you later, Barry.
-再见,米尔特
- See you later, Milt.
-[叹气]你喜欢这里的工作吗?
- [sighs] Do you like your job here?
-不完全是,我的意思是,我甚至连最低工资都挣不到。
- Not really, I mean, I barely even make minimum wage.
-没关系!我付你钱是让你工作的,快忙起来!
- It doesn't matter! I'm paying you to work, now get busy!
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
疯狂的小翘臀。
Crazy tight ass.
别让我听到你说我疯了。
- And don't ever let me hear you call me crazy.
(叹息)
[sighs]
我知道我早该吃药了。
[grunts] I knew I was overdue for my medicine.
(叹息)
[sighs]
(普通员工)
[grunts]
(处理废品)
[waster swashes]
天啊,我讨厌水。
Aww, man, I hate the water.
[海浪撞击][不祥的音乐]
[waves crash] [ominous music]
(鲨鱼怒吼)
[shark roars]
(鲨鱼怒吼)
[shark roars]
(水溅)
[water splashes]
(鲨鱼堵塞)
[shark snarls]
[远处船号♥吹响]
[distant boat horn blows]
(鲨鱼堵塞)
[shark snarls]
(水溅)
[water splashes]
(鲨鱼咆哮)
[shark growls]
(海鸥哭)
[gulls cry]
(电脑啾啾)
[computer chirps]
(键盘瓣)
[keyboard clacks]
-多兹,该向博斯韦尔特工报告了。
- Dodds, it's time to report to Operative Bosswell.
-(叹气)你来吧,帕克斯。
- [sighs] You do it, Parks.
我现在不想和她打交道。
I don't wanna deal with her right now.
我,我头疼。
I have, I have a headache.
——不管。
- Whatever.
(电脑啾啾)
[computer chirps]
——是的。你有什么要报告的?
- Yes. What do you have to report?
-鲨鱼呆在这片区域。
- The shark stays in the area.
它没有离开海湾附近,
It has not left the vicinity of the cove,
钻井平台和卡特岛。
the drilling rig and Cat Island.
-像任何掠食者一样,它在划定自己的领地。
- Like any predator, it's staking its territory.
我相信它不会偏离太远。
I'm sure it won't stray too far.
我们必须日夜监视它。
We have to monitor it, day and night.
-是的,女士。
- Yes, ma'am.
如果我们发现它的模式有任何异常,
If we notice any irregularities in its patterns,
我们会立即通知您。
we'll notify you immediately.
-你去吧。
- You do that.
如果鲨鱼没出什么意外,
If we don't have any incidents with the shark,
我们可以继续在室外钻井作业,
we can continue outside drilling operations,
没有干扰。
without interference.
——干扰?
- Interference?
-是的,当局。
- Yes, the authorities.
环保局和其他保护机构
EPA and all those other protective agencies
如果他们知道我们的工作范围,我们就完蛋了。
that would shut us down if they knew the scope of our work.
-我明白了。
- I see.
我们会随时通知您。
We'll keep you informed.
签署了。
Signing off.
(电脑啾啾)
[computer chirps]
-嗯,还不算太糟。
- Well, that didn't go so badly.
-直到出了问题。
- Until something goes wrong.
然后她会像锤子一样砸在我们头上。
Then she'll come down on our heads like a hammer.
-他们给我们的钱太少了。
- They don't pay us enough for this crap.
我是说,我们怎么能
I mean, how are we supposed
让这条鲨鱼远离麻烦?
to keep this shark out of trouble?
这个地区有几百只。
There's hundreds in the area.
-是的,但这条鲨鱼很特别。
- Yes, but this shark is special.
[远处船号♥吹响]
[distant boat horn blows]
-我想是时候休息了。
- Think it's time for break.
-我同意。让我们休息五分钟。
- I agree. Let's take five.
-不不不我们以15为例。
- No, no, no. Let's take 15.
[流畅的电子音乐]
[smooth electronic music]
[流畅的电子音乐]
[smooth electronic music]
那才是我们现在该去的地方。
Now that's where we should be right now.
和他们一起享受阳光,而不是在阳光下烘烤。
With them, enjoying the sun, instead of baking in it.
-他们19岁,我们40多岁。
- They're 19, we're in our 40s.
——所以呢?
- So?
-所以,他们的富爸爸可能不同意。
- So, their rich daddy might not approve.
-我宁愿处理这个
- I'd rather deal with that
而不是我们不得不在恶劣的条件下工作。
than the poor conditions we have to work under.
-钻机作业总是危险的。
- Rig work is always dangerous.
你知道你签的是什么。
You knew what you were signing on for.
-我上过很多钻机。
- I've been on a lot of rigs.
这比其他的危险多了。
This is way more dangerous than the others.
我从来没见过这么大的钻头。
I've never seen a drill the size of the one they're using.
在海底钻洞是不明智的
It's unwise to bore the ocean bottom
用这么厚的量规。
with a thick gauge like that.
-你担心钻井平台会倒塌吗?脂肪的机会。
- Are you afraid the rig is going to collapse? Fat chance.
-一切皆有可能。-你担心太多了。
- Anything is possible. - You worry too much.
闭上你的嘴,努力工作,不要抱怨,
Just keep your mouth shut, work hard without complaint,
每周五兑现薪水。
and cash the paycheck every Friday.
[紧张的管弦乐][水声]
[tense orchestral music] [water swashes]
(鲨鱼堵塞)
[shark snarls]
-看那条鲨鱼的大小!
- Look at the size of that shark!
鲨鱼总是想要装备。
- Sharks always want rigs.
他们知道什么时候食物残渣会被扔到海里。
They know when the food scraps get dumped overboard.
-你不同意它有多大吗?
- Don't you agree how big it is?
-从这么远看不出来。
- Hard to tell from this far out.
不管怎么说,它现在已经不见了。
It's gone now, anyhow.
嘿,我们回到正题吧。休息结束了。
Hey, let's get back to it. Break's over.
- [Dodds]这条鲨鱼有什么特别的,
- [Dodds] What's so special about this shark,
电影精选列表