恩
Yeah.
这机会不大
Some chance
如果你不想待这儿 拿了你那份钱走就是了
If you don't like it here, you can take your cut and get.
不了 我跟定你了
Oh, no, I'm sticking right with you.
我拿到钱 你不也拿到你的那份了
When I get it, you're gonna get yours, too.
要这么说下去 你马上就能拿到你的钱了
You keep talking, you're gonna get yours a lot sooner.
放下枪
Drop it.
你们怎么进来的? 柯瑞让我们进来的
How'd you get in?Corey let us by.
你带他来做什么?
What'd you bring him for?
昨晚他们想动私刑处死我 是他救了我
There was a lynching last night.He saved my life.
他们把谁绞死了?
Who'd they hang?
塔奇 塔奇?
Turkey.Turkey?
他们杀了塔奇
They hung Turkey.
本来我们可以回去救他的 是的 那现在我们都挂在绞架上了
And we could have gone back for him.Sure, and we'd all be hanging now.
你希望死的人是我 哈? 你可真了解我
You're wishin' it'd been me, uh?
可以住嘴了吗? 很快你们就会一起上绞架了
You read me like a book.Will you stop it?You'll both get a chance to hang soon enough.
那里有干衣服
Some dry clothes in there.
塔奇的
Turkey's.
威伊娜枪用得不错
Vienna's a good shot, she'll come in handy
等打起来她可以帮上忙
when the shooting starts.
他有什么用?
What good is he?
我来这儿不想找麻烦 罗纳根先生
I didn't come here looking for trouble, Mr. Lonergan.
我叫巴特
Bart's the name, all my friends call me Bart.
朋友们都叫我巴特 谢谢 罗纳根先生
别废话了 外面的麻烦已经够多了
Thank you, Mr. Lonergan.Cut it out.We got enough trouble outside.
你是不是该去接替柯瑞了?
Ain't it time you relieved Corey?
是的 到时候了 那你还磨蹭什么?
Yeah, it's time.Well, what are you waiting for?
我要谢谢你救了威伊娜
I wanna thank you for helping Vienna.
我不是为你才那样做的 我也没这么认为
I didn't do it for you.I didn't think you did.
介意我对你表示感谢吗? 不介意
Mind if I thank you anyway?No, not at all.
有我可以穿的干衣服吗?
You got some dry clothes that I could put on?
在里面
In here.
你傻乐着干嘛?
What are you so happy about?
为什么放外人进去
Why'd you let the stranger in?
我不能开枪 到处都是民兵
I couldn't risk a shot, there's posse all around.
另外 既然威伊娜带着她 那应该没什么问题
Besides, if Vienna brought him along, he must be all right.
他跟我合不来 谁能跟你合得来?
He ain't all right with me.Who is?
去和基德商量 我还是听他的
Take it up with the Kid, I'm still riding behind him.
门是用来敲的
Doors are made to knock on.
我敲了
I'm knocking.
是为了那个强尼 嗯? 如果是呢?
So it's the Johnny boy, huh?What if it is?
我不喜欢 为什么不直接告诉他?
I don't like it.Why don't you tell him?
我会的
I will.
你打算告诉我什么 基德?
What are you gonna tell me, Kid?
看看吉它先生
Well, look at Mr. Guitar.
全副武装 看上去挺像回事的
All dressed up and looking mighty dangerous.
你到底想说什么?
What did you wanna tell me?
我怕死了 你现在有枪
I'm too scared, now that you got a gun.
你最好离他远点 基德
You'd better lay off him, Kid.
我不会伤害他 我担心的不是你伤害他
I wouldn't hurt him.I wasn't thinking of you hurting him.
什么意思 他是不是会拔枪的时候 打到自己的左腿?
You mean he might, uh, shoot himself in the leg, trying to draw?
不
No.
但如果我是你 我不会跟强尼·洛根惹事
But if I were you, I wouldn't fool around with Johnny Logan.
你是强尼·洛根? 是我 朋友
Are you Johnny Logan?That's the name, friend.
好…
Well!
很高兴认识你 洛根先生
Pleased to meet you, Mr. Logan.
我从来不和 左手拔枪的人握手
I never shake hands with a left-handed draw.
聪明的家伙 这是我的生存之道
Smart fella.That's how I keep alive.
我们必须想办法离开这里
We have to figure a way to get out of here.
让我们试着合作一次 就一次
Let's try to work together, just once.
大家都是朋友
Anything for a friend.
你能分点吃的给我吗?
Could you spare a little breakfast?
当然 别客气
Sure, sure, help yourself.
你不会朝人背后开冷枪吧?
You wouldn't shoot a man in the back?
当着威伊娜的面?
In front of Vienna?
她不会原谅这种没义气的行为
Why, she'd never forgive such bad manners.
你如果规规矩矩的 基德
You'd better stick to your dancing, Kid.
就能活得久一点
You'll live longer.
不!不 巴特 别开枪!
No! No, Bart, don't shoot!
我想和你谈谈!
I wanna talk to you!
进来吧!从瀑布进来
Come on in!Through the falls.
一个人
Alone.
不要轻举妄动
Hold the men.
我进去 我能对付巴特
I'm going in.I can handle Bart.
我很喜欢塔奇 他是个好孩子
Now, I was real fond of Turkey.He was a good boy.
绞死 这真是一个可耻的方式
Hanging, hm, that's a mean way to go.
你不能救下他吗 洛根先生?
You couldn't have saved him, huh, Mr. Logan?
我只能救一个
I had to make a choice.
塔奇死得痛苦吗?
Yeah.How'd Turkey take it? Hard?
你见过谁被轻轻松松得绞死吗?
You ever know anyone to take a hanging easy?
吊绳套在脖子上是什么感觉 威伊娜?
How did it feel with that rope round your neck, Vienna?
有空你自己试试
Try it sometime.
你当时在想什么? 不知道
What was you thinking?
你总该想着什么吧
I don't know.Well, you must have been thinking something.
她不想说
She don't wanna talk about it.
是我在问她 你介意什么?
I'm asking her, do you mind?
有鸡蛋吗? 隔板上
Got any eggs?
拿下来 让他去 这是做给他吃的
Top shelf.Get them.Let him get them, he's eating 'em.
趴在桥上割断绳子
Crawling on that bridge and cutting that rope.
你可真勇猛 洛根先生
That was real brave thing to do, Mr. Logan.
你打算怎么报答他 威伊娜?
How you gonna thank him, Vienna?
他不求回报
He hasn't asked for any thanks.
可看上去他要的还挺多的 不是吗?
Yeah, but he expects plenty, don't you, Mr Logan?
坐下 强尼
Sit down, Johnny.
让他站着
Let him stand.
你看看他 威伊娜
Look at him, Vienna.
迫不及待想杀了我 指头在扳机上发痒
Can't wait to shoot me.Finger's just itching on the trigger.
哼 好家伙
Huh. Nice fella.
你终于找到一个好帮手帮你杀人
You've finally got someone to do your killing for you.
你一定很开心吧
That oughta make you real happy.
坐下 强尼
Sit down, Johnny.
我们都是为了生计在操劳的人
We've both done a lot of living.
现在的共同问题是 怎么能活久一点
Our problem now is how to do a little more.
有什么异常吗? 没有
See anything?
巴特 离那家伙远点
Nope.Bart, keep away from the guitar man.
-为什么? 他是强尼·洛根
Why?His name is Johnny Logan.
记住我说的话 知道了
Just thought I'd tell you.You told me.
出什么事了吗?
What's up?
大事 民兵队找到入口了 不过没事 他们还在外面
Plenty, the posse's found a way in.
得想想办法拦住他们 听着 我刚和爱玛谈过了
Relax, they're still outside.And we gotta keep 'em there.Now will you just listen, I just had a talk with Emma.
她要找的人不是我们 只要交出威伊娜和那个吉它手就行
She don't want us, she wants Vienna and the guitar man.
银行抢的那笔钱呢?
What about the bank, the money we took?
听着 你在听吗?听仔细
Aw, will you listen!Now listen, she'll settle for half of what we got
她答应分给我们一半 我们可以安全地离开这里
and we get out of here into open country.
你告诉基德了吗? 不 我没说!
Did you tell the Kid?No, I didn't tell the Kid.
为什么?为什么瞒着他? 别心急 我会告诉你为什么
Well, why not?Why not?Well, if you listen, I'll tell you why not.
他还迷着威伊娜呢 不会出♥卖♥♥♥她
The Kid is still stuck on Vienna.
他会为了保护她去拼命 然后把我们的命也搭上
He'll never turn her over.He'll put up a fight and get us all killed.
我有个更好的主意 我不想听
Now I got a better idea.Well, I don't like it.
你不想听? 你想听什么?你疯了吗?
You don't like it?What don't you like?
你不仅有钱分 还可以毫发无损离开这里
Are you crazy?I'm offering you a split and a chance to get out with a whole skin.
我要跟着基德 你也一样
I'm sticking with the Kid and you're gonna, too.
你是不是傻 柯瑞
You don't make sense, Corey.
我不喜欢你的这个聪明劲儿
I don't like the sense you make, Bart.
我们应该马上和基德商量
I think we ought to have a talk with the Kid right now.
这是你♥他♥妈♥的活该
Some people just won't listen.
柯瑞?
' Corey!
基德!
Kid!
到时候了!
That's it!
我们出发!
Let's go!Ya!
罗伊 听到我的命令再开枪
电影精选列表