That still doesn't make it a holiday.
现在是星期六早上十点 我需要钱
It's ten o'clock Saturday morning and I want my money.
在这儿等等
Wait here.Mm-hm.
我想可以为你破个例 威伊娜
I guess we can accommodate you, Vienna.
谢谢 尼德
Thank you, Ned.
为什么你要注销账户?
Why are you closing your account?
现在林斯莫不在了 我不想和爱玛打交道
Now that Len's gone, I'm not doing business with Emma.
要金条还是纸币? 纸币
Do you want it in gold or notes?Notes will do.
别让人进来 杰克
No one else, Jake.
银行现在关门 我想存钱
Bank's closed, son.I wanna make a deposit.
一小时后再过来 我能把钱先留这儿吗?
Now, come back in an hour.Well, can I leave this with you?
我可不想带着它到处跑
I don't wanna carry it around.
拿过来吧
Hand it over.
别乱动 尼德
Stay where we can see you, Ned.
看来我搞到了一个前排的好位置
Well, looks like I got me a front-row seat at the show, huh?
想逞英雄还是想活命?
Want to be a hero or stay alive?
我对枪可是一直心存敬畏 另外 我以前可没来过这儿
I got a lot of respect for a gun.Besides, I'm a stranger here myself.
把马绳松开 看着他
Unhitch the horses and keep him covered.
去帮柯瑞!
Help Corey!
有带枪吗? 今早没有
Got a gun?
No, not this morning.
你跟他们讲过昨天后来的事吗?
You didn't tell 'em what happened, eh?
你可真会挑时间 威伊娜
You picked a bad time to do business, Vienna.
你一定疯了
You must be crazy.
这下他们肯定要把谋杀案算你们头上了
Now they will hang the stage killing on your neck.
带着你的人赶紧离开 没人会知道
Call your men off and get out of here,no one will know.
尼德 跟他说你不会记得
Ned, tell him you'll forget about it.
我答应你 基德 我不会告诉任何人
I promise you, Kid, no one'll know.
但我希望他们知道 还要他们牢牢记住
But I want 'em to know and to remember.
我会让这个镇一钱不值 我要让他们永远记得达辛基德
I'm gonna leave this town so broke,they'll never forget the Dancin' Kid.
爱玛不会轻易放过你的
Emma will never let you get away with it.
你不了解她 我了解
You don't know her, I do.
动作快点 葬礼可不会举♥行♥一整天
Hurry it up in there.That funeral ain't gonna last all day.
听我说 到现在为止 你们没有干过任何错事
Listen to me, so far, you've done nothing wrong.
你也听到麦克艾弗斯的话了 我们必须走 而且不能空着手!
You heard McIvers, we gotta go.But we ain't going empty-handed.
他也让我走了 可我不会走
He told me to go, too.
收手吧 留下来吧 我留下来能干什么呢?
But I'm staying.Give this up and you won't have to go.And what have I got to stay for?
到底要怎么样才能让你收手?
What would make you give this up?
你!如果我住手 你就跟我在一起吗
You. And if I give this up, could I hold on to you?
就算在一起能多久呢?
For how long?
对不起 基德
Sorry, Kid.
你们怎么这么慢?
What's taking you two so long?
你不能阻挡我 威伊娜 我就是要
You can't stop me, Vienna.
别惹我
I'm going to.Don't try.
你开枪 我会的
You'll have to shoot.
尼德 把手举高 别逼我 威伊娜
I will. Keep 'em up, Ned, high.Don't push me, Vienna.
到时间了 我们走!
Time's up, let's go.
巴特! 我要把他干掉以绝后患
Bart!I was only gonna wing him so he couldn't follow.
他不会乱来的 行 我知道
Yeah, I know, he's not going to follow.
现在去哪儿? 回趟家
Yee-ha!
快点!
Now where to?Let's go home.
我在做梦吗? 是不是亲眼看见了抢银行
Come on.
基德不是强盗
Was I dreaming or did I just see a bank held up?
是被麦克艾弗斯逼的
The Kid's no bank robber.
麦克艾弗斯只给了他们24小时找活路
McIvers forced his hand by giving him 24 hours.
麦克艾弗斯没把枪塞他手里 让他去抢银行
McIvers didn't put a gun in his hand
这是基德自己的主意
and wheel him up to the bank.That was the Kid's idea.
我已经尽力劝过他 谁会相信?
I tried to stop him.Who's going to believe that?
你不信?
Don't you?
我信并不重要 对我来说很重要
What I think doesn't matter.It does to me.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
你和基德同时在银行出现
You and the Kid, hitting the bank at the same time,
这可不是什么好事 他肯定没抢你的钱 对吧?
that don't look good.He didn't take your money, did he?
没 他不会的
No, he didn't.
这就是爱玛要的结果
This is all Emma needs.
她为什么那么恨你? 她爱上了基德
Why does she hate you so?She's in love with the Kid.
可是昨晚 她一心想绞死他
Last night, she was trying awful hard to get him hung.
他让她觉得自己是个女人 这把她吓着了
He makes her feel like a woman and that frightens her.
爱玛现在肯定被彻底激怒 一定会把气出在某人头上
By now, Emma's all worked up and she's started on the others.
我们必须赶快离开 去哪儿?
We've gotta get out and get out fast.
现在顾不了那么多
Where do we go?We can't worry about that now.
必须赶紧走 赶紧离开这座峡谷
We'll keep going until we're out of the valley.
我还是想回家
I still want to go home.
走山路太危险了
It's a rough climb over those mountains.
这是唯一的出路
It's the only way out.
走沙漠那条路会快一点
We'd make better time through the desert.
听着柯瑞 一旦进入沙漠 最近的水源在400英里外
Look, Corey, once we're into it,the closest water hole is 400 miles.
我不能冒这个险
I'm not chancing it.
我们也可以把钱分了 各走各的
Maybe we oughta split the money and separate.
我们要一起走
We're riding together.
柯瑞 你说呢?
What about it, Corey?
我们一起走
We're riding together.
好的 那赶紧走!
' So let's go!
他们把这儿抢了底朝天
They took it all. All of it.
基德和他的手下 还有威伊娜
The Kid and his bunch.And Vienna.
不 威伊娜是想阻止他们 她本来就是跟他们一伙的
No, Vienna tried to stop him.
我跟你说 她不是 她不是也在场 你说呢?
She's one of them.I tell you, she wasn't.
是的 可是… 杰克
She was here, wasn't she?Yes, but--Jake, Vienna got you
是威伊娜让你开的门 对吧?
to unlock the door, didn't she?
是的 但抢钱的后来才到 多久?一分钟?
Yeah, but they came later.How much later, a minute?
他们从头到尾早就计划好的
They planned this thing from the very beginning, together.
你跟我来 杰克
You come with me, Jake.
我们要把钱一分不少地追回来
We're gonna bring every cent of it back.
威伊娜也是同伙 明白了吗?
And Vienna was one of them, understand?
对 我看到基德吻了她
Well, I did see him kiss her.
来 拿着枪
Here, take a gun.
你不用去 爱玛 我要跟你们一起去
We won't need you, Emma.
你去只会添麻烦 他们拿走的可是我的钱
I'm coming along.
You'll only be in the way.It's my money they got.
我要跟着去 他们也拿了我的钱
I'm going after it.They got a lot of my money, too, Emma.
警长说得对 你会拖我们后腿
The marshal's right, you'll only slow us up.
我和你走一起 我骑在最前面
I'm riding with you.And I'll be riding first.
Hyah!
Hey you!
他们把路封了
They're closing the pass.
如果你想逃走 恐怕有点晚了
If you're thinking of running, it's a little late.
我预感 民兵团天黑前肯定会去你的酒吧
I've got a hunch the posse will be dropping in on you before night.
和昨天是同一帮人
Same people who paid you a visit yesterday,
但这次情况可大不一样
only they won't be the same.
别把民兵当普通人 我曾跟他们混过 也跟他们干过仗
A posse isn't people.I've ridden with 'em and I've ridden against 'em.
民兵就是野兽 不管他们的行为还是想法
A posse is an animal.It moves like one and thinks like one.
这帮家伙手指发痒 马上颠簸几个钟头后
They're men with itchy fingers and a coil of rope around their saddle horns.
手里攥着绞绳一个劲追
looking for somebody to hang.
逮着谁就绞死谁 根本不在乎是谁
And after riding a few hours, they don't care much who they hang.
你说的我都知道
You haven't told me a thing I don't know.
我还没说完 那就说快点
I haven't finished.Finish, but be brief.
民兵就是靠人多势众才为所欲为 不过这样目标也大
A posse feels safe because it's big.
我可以骑马跟着 乘机干掉几个
They only make a big target.I can ride around and pick off a few.
其他人就会吓破胆 夹着尾巴逃回去了
The rest of 'em will lose their guts,turn tail, break up, and go home.
我是请你来当保护我 不是让你大开杀戒
I hired you for protection.
你觉得他们会怎么对付你?
I won't have any killing.What do you think they're coming to do to you?
你必须有个主意 要留下来必定要战斗
Make up your mind, to stay is to fight.
我要留在这里 我会战斗 但我不杀人
I'm going to stay.I'm going to fight but I won't kill.
要战斗就有人要死 这没有其它办法
To fight, you've got to kill.
你果然是个枪疯子
I don't know any other way.You are gun crazy.
你从来就没变过
You'll never be any different.
让你来这儿是个大错误 强尼
It was a mistake to send for you, Johnny.
来领你的薪水吧
You can pick up your pay now.
驾!
Hyah!
都是你出的好主意!
You and your smart ideas!
我没事
I'm all right.
扶我上马
Help me on my horse.
这样我们可跑不掉的
电影精选列表