I drew out my own money, paid off my boys
然后才能关门
and I'm closed.
现在你们不能再买♥♥酒或玩牌了
You can't buy a drink or turn a card.
我就坐自己家里 想想自己的事情
I'm sitting here in my own house,minding my own business, playing my own piano.
弹弹我的钢琴
我觉得这犯了什么罪
I don't think you can make a crime out of that.
你是不是挺不高兴 他们不在这儿 确实 我不高兴
Are you satisfied they're not here?No! I'm not satisfied.
虽然他们不在这儿 可她肯定知道他们躲在哪里
If they're not here, she knows where they are.
让她好好交代 警长
Ask her to tell you, Marshal.
她怎么会知道?
How would she know?
她和基德一直在一起鬼混
She and the Kid spent a lot of time together.
当然不会在这儿鬼混
They didn't spend all of it here.
他跑回老巢了 她肯定知道在哪儿
He's back in the lair.And she knows how to get there.
你问问她
Now ask her.
威伊娜?
Vienna?
我帮不了你 警长 你意思是拒绝帮我
I can't help you, Marshal.You mean, you won't.
我说我没法帮你
I said I can't.
你要么站他们哪边 要么我们 我哪边都不帮
Either you side with them or with us.I'm not taking sides with anyone.
你不能再袖手旁观 不止是爱玛和麦克艾弗斯
You can't stay on the fence no longer.
大家都忍♥无可忍♥了
It's not just Emma and McIvers, the men are fed up.
带我们找到他 这样免得给自己惹麻烦
Show us the way to the lair and save yourself a lot of grief.
我已经答复你 两回了
I gave you my answer, twice.
这个我们没法接受
We won't take that.
你们以为 我抢走了你们什么东西?
And just what do you think I've been taking from you?
你是谁…还有你 你! 怒气冲冲 各怀鬼胎
Who are you and you and you to break into my house
冲进我的家中
with your angry faces and evil minds?
你们为什么进来?
Why do you come here?
我知道你们会这样 可到底为什么?
I knew you would, but why?
我没杀人也没抢银行
I held up no stagecoach,I robbed no bank.
可你们又来了
But you're here again.
我知道 也相信你们知道 我是无辜的
I know, and I know you know, I'm innocent.
你们穿着孝服站在那儿
Yet you stand there in your funeral clothes,
就像秃鹫 等待着下一具尸体
like vultures, waiting for another corpse.
为什么 你们这些卑鄙 伪善的家伙
Why, you miserable, you hypocritical...
你的同伙在哪里?
Where's the rest of the bunch?
他们在哪?
Where are they?
绞绳已经套在你脖子上了 小子
You've got a rope around your neck.
赶紧老实交代
Son, you'd better talk.
是不是威伊娜的主意?
It was Vienna's idea, wasn't it?
告诉我们 别怕 我们会保护你
Tell us, don't be afraid.
绞绳都套脖子上了 我还能怎样?
We'll protect you.I got a rope around my neck, how you gonna protect me?
想要法庭公正审判 就告诉我们
Tell us the truth if you want a trial.
他是我的犯人 我来处理
He's my prisoner, and I'm taking him.
先问清楚再说
We're gonna get the truth out of him first.
是威伊娜骗了杰克 帮你们打开银行的门 对不对?
Vienna got Jake to open the bank for you, didn't she?
说吧 塔奇 告诉我们
Come on, Turkey, tell us.
我可以保证不会让你送死
I'll give you my word you won't hang.
不要乱许你搞不定的事情 走远点 警长
Stop making promises you can't keep, McIvers.Stay out of this, Marshal.
只要你承认威伊娜跟你们是一伙的
Just tell us Vienna was one of your bunch
我就给你机会活命
and we'll give you a chance.
甚至你可以马上骑马离开这儿
We might even let you ride out of here.
你还是个孩子 我们不想伤害你
You're only a boy, we don't want to hurt you.
说实话 孩子 我们只想知道真♥相♥
The truth, son, that's all we want.
告诉我们 她和你们是一伙的 塔奇 你就可以走了
Just tell us she was one of you, Turkey,
快点交代 孩子 快点
and you'll go free.Better talk, boy.You'd better talk.
我该怎么做? 我不想死 我要怎么办?
What should I do?I don't wanna die. What do I do?
救你自己
Save yourself.
你们会把她怎么样?
What'll you do to her?
法律会裁决
The law will take its course.
你不用说话 只要点头
You don't have to say anything, just nod.
威伊娜和你们是一伙吗?
Was Vienna one of you?
她是不是?
Well, was she?
他撒谎 你们在逼他撒谎
He's a liar, you scared him into lying.
大家都看见塔奇亲口招认了
You heard it from Turkey's own lips, men.
现在你们还准备怎么做?
What are you going to do now?
你怎么说 麦克艾弗斯先生?
What do you say, Mr. McIvers?
绞死他们! 不要!不要!
Hang them!No! No.
不要!不要!不要!
No, no, no.
让麦克艾弗斯先生决定吧
Let Mr. McIvers say it.
好吧 我赞成
Alright, I'm for it.
她也一起?
Her, too?
一起
Her, too.
谁敢上来我就打死谁
I'll shoot any man that steps up here.
我会把威伊娜和塔奇带回镇上 先关起来 再等审判
I'm taking Vienna and Turkey to town and I'm holding 'em for trial.
你可以带塔奇走 警长 但威伊娜不行
You can take Turkey, Marshal, but not Vienna.
把枪放下 汤姆 滚出去 否则我不会放下枪的
Put that gun away, Tom.Not 'til you all get out of here.
你们所有人!
All of you!
为什么 汤姆?
Why did you do it, Tom?
如果是我 你也会这样做
You'd do the same for me.
你看
Look.
所有人都看着我
Everybody's looking at me.
我第一次觉得自己多重要
It's the first time I ever felt important.
你们说了我不会死 你们答应的!
You said I wouldn't die.You promised!
你们答应过我不会死 你们答应的
You promised me I wouldn't die.
麦克艾弗斯先生 你答应的
You promised.Mr. McIvers, you promised.
你说过不会绞死我 你答应我的!
You said I wouldn't hang.You promised me! Ah!
动作快点 詹克斯! 你想亲自动手吗?
Hurry it up, Jenks!You wanna do it yourself?
这可不是我的本意 威伊娜
This isn't my idea, Vienna.
别再废话了
Never mind the talk.
快动手 皮特
Get it over with, Pete.
你认为呢 麦克艾弗斯先生?
What do you say, Mr. McIvers?
或许我们应该… 或许我们应该什么?
Maybe we oughta--Maybe we oughta what?
没什么 很好
Nothing.Alright.
我下不了手
I can't.
对一个女人
Not a woman.
那该你上了
It's up to you.
我也不行
Not me.
我出一百美金!
I'll give 100 dollars!
看来你要自己来了 爱玛
You'll have to do it yourself, Emma.
跟我来
Follow me.
为什么要回来? 好不容易有机会当英雄
Why did you come back for me?First chance I ever had to be a hero.
当然不能错过 你为什么… 那里有条采矿隧♥道♥
I couldn't pass it up.Why did you bring--
我们从另一头可以出去
There's a mine shaft down here.It'll take us out on the other side.
先避一避 你这条裙子太显眼 像个灯笼
Taking you out of here in that dress is like carrying a lantern.
威伊娜! 强尼!
Vienna!Johnny!
这地方好像很安全 我们为什么不留下来?
This place looks pretty safe, why can't we stay here?
他们知道这地方
They know about this mine.
等火熄了 他们会进来找
When the fire burns down, they'll come looking.
我们最好想想别的退路
We'd better start thinking of some other place.
我知道一个 但基德已经在那儿
I have, but the Kid's there.
噢 所以你就只能 把我带这儿来了
Oh, that's why you brought us here.
你和基德已经交过锋
You and the Kid under the same roof?
你觉得你们俩都还有几条命能活?
How long do you think you'd both be alive?
你到底担心哪一个? 你觉得呢?
Which one are you worried about?What's your guess?
我只信自己的眼睛 他看你可不是像看陌生人
I only know what I saw.He didn't act like any stranger.
我没说过他是陌生人 连普通朋友也不止吧
I never said he was.Or even like a friend.
不止是朋友 那就是说 是他单相思
He was more.Now tell me it was all one-sided.
不是
No.
不是单相思 不过我从来没骗过他
No, it wasn't, but I never lied to him.
他知道我心里有别人
He knew there was someone else.
即使你不回来 那人也一直在我心里
There always would be.Even if you hadn't come back.
我怎么知道是不是真的?
How do I make sure?
到现在你如果还不相信 那当我没说
If you're not sure by now, telling won't help.
最好再等等 他们可能还会回来
Better wait, they may double back this way.
那是塔奇的马
That's Turkey's horse.
是我 威伊娜和强尼·吉它!
It's Vienna and Johnny Guitar!
让他把手举高
Tell him to put his hands high.
基德呢? 在木屋里 和巴特一起
Where's the Kid?In the cabin with Bart.
巴特不会想见到你 先生
Bart ain't gonna be happy to see you, mister.
我们会死在这里 毫无疑问 他们会找到入口
We're gonna die here, that's for sure.They'll find a way in.
我们还有机会杀出一条血路
We'll have a chance to shoot our way out.
电影精选列表