安全!
All's clear!
你要来点什么? 威士忌
What's your pleasure?
Whiskey.
你们老板呢? 你是谁?
Where's the boss?
我叫强尼·吉它
Who's asking?
Name is Johnny...
谁?
Guitar.
So?
我和威伊娜约好了见面
I have an appointment with Vienna.
威伊娜很忙 你耐心等着
Vienna's busy, you'll have to wait.
我有点饿了 带他去厨房♥吃点东西 汤姆
I could use a little dinner.Fix him up in the kitchen, Tom.
这边请
Right this way.
酒钱还没付呢 先生
You ain't paid for your drink, mister.
朋友 长夜漫漫 我还不急着走呢
Now friend, don't rush the night.I may be around awhile.
帮我把这个存一下
Take good care of these.
穿你这样的靴子的人可不少
That's a lot of man you're carrying in those boots, stranger.
都是像你这样的大高个
You know, there's something about a tall man,
让人眼前一亮
makes people sit up and take notice.
这位强尼·吉它先生 他说跟你约过见面
Yes, sir.
It's a Johnny Guitar.Says he has an appointment with you.
等会儿我再见他
I'll see him later.
山姆 点盏灯挂去门口
Sam, light a lamp and hang it outside.
这种天气不太会有人来的
Nobody'll be in in this weather.
万一有人要来 怎么让他们好找呢?
And if they do, how can they find the place?
照我说的 去点灯
Just hang a lamp.
从没见过比她更像男人的女人
Never seen a woman who was more a man.
行为举止都和男人一模一样 我都怀疑自己是不是男人
She thinks like one, acts like one,and sometimes makes me feel like I'm not.
艾迪 那是上个月的报纸 你看几遍了?
Eddie, that's last month's paper.How many times do you have to read it?
我想知道外面的世界什么情况了
I like to know what's happening in the world outside.
很快这儿有一大堆事 你还是留心这边吧
There'll be plenty going on here soon.
这辈子我从没想过会替女人打工 还乐在其中
Just worry about that.I never believed I'd end my years working for a woman
转转轮盘 艾迪 为什么?又没客人
and likin' it.Spin the wheel, Eddie.What for? There's no customers.
我喜欢听它转动的声音
I like to hear it spin.
请坐
Please sit down.
还要酒吗 安德鲁斯先生? 不 谢谢
More wine, Mr. Andrews?
我得回工地去了
Oh, no more, thanks, I'd better be getting back to my crew.
我们的开山工程可真麻烦
We've a good deal of mountain to blast through yet.
可你得等到暴风雨停了再走吧
But you have to wait till the storm settles.
告诉我 你为什么挑这个地方开酒吧?
Tell me, why did you pick this spot to build?
你怎么确定铁路一定会经过这里?
How could you possibly know that the rail road was coming this way?
之前 我见过土地测量员 他给我的信息
Some time ago, I ran into your surveyor and we exchanged confidences.
等通火车了
Ah.
When the rail road comes through here,
这地方将升值多少?
how much do you think this property will be worth?
阿尔伯克基价值多少? 你打算占多少份额?
What's Albuquerque worth?How would you like to share in it?
我需要动用一切资源
I'll need all the help I can get.
我帮不了你 我玩不来枪的
I couldn't help you, I'm not very handy with a gun.
我在给你一个发财的机会
I'm offering you an opportunity to get rich.
更确切说是找死的机会
An opportunity to get killed would be more accurate.
看来你被我的朋友们影响了
I see you've been influenced by my friends.
他们都是狠角色 跟我可不一样
They're determined people, too determined for my tastes.
不管它升值多少 总之祝你好运 威伊娜
But I wish you luck, Vienna.
谢谢 安德鲁斯先生 我这人不信运气
For whatever it's worth.Thanks, Mr. Andrews, but I'm not trusting to luck.
一个好枪手不会指望幸运草来活命
A good gunfighter doesn't depend on four leaf clovers.
我想我…
And I think I...
有客人? 反正不是来吃晚饭的
Expecting company?Not for dinner.Whoa!
继续转轮 艾迪
Keep the wheel spinning, Eddie.
下来 威伊娜
Come on down, Vienna.
抱歉 爱玛 好好看看 威伊娜
Take a good look, Vienna.
你哥哥是个好人 你怎么知道?
I'm sorry, Emma.Your brother was a very fine man.How would you know?
他从来没有正眼瞧过你
He was one man who never even looked at you.
但他还是个好人
He was still a fine man.
我们要找达辛基德和他那帮同伙
We want the Dancin' Kid and his bunch.
找我♥干♥什么?他们又不住这儿
Why come to me?They don't live here.
你跟他们就是一伙的 等一下
You're one of them.
这儿没你的事了 警长
Now, just a minute.We don't need you any more, Marshal.
我们镇上的麻烦够多了 威伊娜 别再惹是非
We got enough trouble, Vienna, don't give us none.
这里的麻烦是你惹来的
The only trouble we have here is what you've brought in.
詹克斯 什么事 麦克艾弗斯先生?
Jenks!
Yes, Mr. McIvers.
你负责驾车 你是目击者 到底谁干的?
You were driving the stagecoach, you saw the killin'.
快回答
Who did it?Answer the question.
一共有四个人 没问你有多少人
Well, there was four of 'em--
我问你凶手是谁? 当时阳光太刺眼
I didn't ask ya how many, I asked ya who.The sun was shinin' in my eyes.
刚才你还说是达辛基德干的
A while ago, you said it was the Dancin' Kid.
再说一遍! 说是基德干的
Say it now.You said it was the Kid.
我只是说有这个可能
I only said it could have been.
-还有其他目击证人吗 警长先生? 我们不需要任何证人
Any more witnesses, Marshal?We don't need any more witnesses.
我们要把你跟你的同伙抓起来
We're taking you and your men into custody.
艾迪 该把转轮停一下了
Eddie, you can stop spinning the wheel.
来抓我吧 麦克艾弗斯先生
Come and get me, Mr. McIvers.
我们不想动枪 威伊娜 我是不会乖乖跟你们走的 警长
We don't want no shooting, Vienna.I'm not coming peaceably, Marshal.
听着 这是桩人命关天的案子
Now look here, this is a hanging matter.
可没有证据 我们不能乱抓人
We can't just go arresting people without proof.
如果基德在这儿 你还要证据吗?
If the Kid was here, would you ask for proof?
达辛基德和威伊娜不一样
The Dancin' Kid and Vienna aren't the same.
我看他们就是一丘之貉
I say they are.They both cast the same shadow.
有人拦截马车杀了你哥哥
Someone holds up the stagecoach, your brother is killed
但你满脑子想的就是把达辛基德抓起来杀了
and all you can think about is hanging the Dancin' Kid.
你知道不是他干的 你们心里都清楚
You know he didn't do it.You all know it.
到底为什么?爱玛? 因为他是个杀人犯
What's your real reason, Emma?
他杀了谁?你为什么那么恨他?
'Cause he's a killer.What has he killed?Why do you hate him so?
还是他做了什么对不起你的?
What did he ever do to you?
或者 根本不是因为你恨他
Maybe you don't hate him.
你有什么话就直说吧 威伊娜
If you got something to say, you'd better say it, Vienna.
让爱玛说 我不会冤枉了他
Let Emma say it.I wouldn't spit on him.
他眼睛一直盯着我乱瞟
Oh, he was always eyeing me.
我从没告诉过我那可怜的哥哥 因为他会杀了那混♥蛋♥
I never told my poor brother because Len would have killed him.
所以他抢先拦下马车 把哥哥杀了
That's why he held up the stage and killed my brother.
他以为这样就能得到我 这就是原因
Because now he thinks he can get me, that's why.
你是不是在胡说八道 爱玛?
You've got it a little twisted, haven't you, Emma?
你以为这样就能得到他 她疯了
Now you think you can get him.She's crazy.
你想拥有基德 但这个想法让你感觉羞耻
You want the Kid and you're so ashamed of it,
所以你要他死 也要我死
you want him dead.You want me dead, too.
这样大概你晚上才能睡得着吧
Then maybe you can sleep nights.
我确实睡不着 除非看着你俩一起被绞死
I won't sleep 'til I see both of you hanged.
你 基德 以及你们这帮流氓团伙
You and the Kid and all of your filthy kind.
看看她 高高在上看着我们
Look at her, standing up there,
以为自己是个什么大人物
staring down on us, like a somebody.
去抓她!把她拖下来!
Go get her! Drag her down!
我可从来没招惹过你们任何人
I've never done a thing to hurt any of you.
别逼我
Don't make me do it now.
你不过是在铁路上的流浪汉
You're nothin' but a rail road tramp.
你不配和我们这些正经人住镇上
You're not fit to live among decent people.
你和你的人 趁早离开这里 以免为时已晚
You better get out of here while you can,
我们不会走的 麦克艾弗斯先生 你最好明白这一点
you and your men.We're here to stay, Mr. McIvers,you'd better get used to that idea.
我们不欢迎你
We don't want you here.
这是一个自♥由♥的国家 我绝不会退让半步
This was free country when I came.I'm not giving up a single foot of it.
你耳朵是不是聋了
You don't hear so good.
我们这里不欢迎你
We don't want you here.
这土地不是你们的 至少这一块不是!
You don't own the earth, not this part of it.
如果你不肯走 当心这块地变成你的墓地
You stay and you'll keep only enough of it
我就想被埋在这儿…不过要等到下个世纪
to bury you in.I intend to be buried here,
你休想见到铁路开通的那天
in the 20th century.You'll never see a train run through.
你终于说出来了
Now you said it.
要想听句实话可真不容易 是吧?
It took a long time for the truth to come out, didn't it?
你和麦克艾弗斯拥有整个小镇和方圆五百里
You and McIvers own the whole town
所有的牛群
and every head of beef within 500 miles.
但那还不够 对吧? 你们什么都要占为己有
But that isn't enough, is it?You've got to own everything.
你们这儿容不下别人
You can't stand to see anybody else live.
你们想不到吧
Well, you're going to.
马上就有一个全新的镇子出现 就在你们现在站的地方
You're going to see a whole new town
这座镇子跟你们没半点关系
right where you're standing.A town you don't own.
电影精选列表