火车将把成百上千
The railroad's sending in people by tens,
上万甚至上百万的人运过来
twenties, hundreds and thousands.
你能把他们统统都赶走吗
You can't keep them all out!
告诉他们 安德鲁斯先生 我想你说得没错
Tell them, Mr. Andrews.I think you put it rather well.
你不能在这里建火车站 那得由威伊娜来决定
You're not building no depot here.That's for Vienna to decide.
威伊娜早决定了
Vienna decided.
现在给我滚!你们所有人!滚!
Now get out!
凭你这一把小手♥枪♥ 可别想把我们所有人都灭掉
Get out, all of you!That's big talk for a little gun.You can't shoot all of us.
灭掉两个没问题
Two of you will do.
你没这个胆子
You don't have the nerve.
那你试试
Try me.
别惹她了 爱玛
Stop pushing, Emma.
把枪放下 威伊娜 把枪放下
Put down that gun, Vienna.Put down the gun.
楼下有威士忌和扑克牌提供
Down there I sell whiskey and cards.
上了楼 你们就只能吃枪子儿
All you can buy up these stairs is a bullet in the head.
你们想要哪一样?
Now, which do you want?
好了 我们走吧 伙计们 我们走
All right, break it up here, men.Break it up.
我会杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
我知道
I know.
不过我会先杀了你
If I don't kill you first.
你们不是要找达辛基德吗? 警长 他来了
You wanted the Dancin' Kid, Marshal.Here he comes.
能把这支烟给我吗 朋友?
Could you spare that smoke, friend?
麻烦再借个火 朋友
I'll trouble you for a light, friend.
没什么能比得上香烟配咖啡
There's nothing like a good smoke and a cup of coffee.
有些人是财迷渴望钱
You know, some men got the cravin' for gold and silver,
有些人想要大♥片♥的 土地 牛羊成群
others need lots 0' land with herds 0' cattle.
有些没出息的只喜欢美酒和美女
And there's those that got the weakness for whiskey and for women.
等冷静下来 仔细想想 一个人真正要什么呢?
When you boil it all down,what does a man really need?
一支烟 一杯咖啡足矣
Just a smoke and a cup of coffee.
你是谁?
And who are you?
名字吗?强尼·吉它 这算什么狗屁名字
The name, sir, is Johnny Guitar.That's no name.
那谁能帮我再想一个?
Anybody care to change it?
我雇你来弹吉它 不是来羞辱顾客
I hired you to play the guitar, not insult my customers.
如果这些就是顾客 我不见得愿意接下这份活
Well, if these are your customers,I'm not so sure I'll take this job.
对于没枪的人来说 讲这种话是不是有点大了
That's pretty strong talk for a man who doesn't wear a gun.
太没礼貌了
It's also bad manners.
你一定是达辛·基德了
You must be the Dancin' Kid.
没错 是我的名字 想帮我换一个吗?
That's the name, friend.Care to change it?
不想 我喜欢这个名字
No. No, I like it.
你会跳舞? 你会弹吉它?
Can you dance?Can you play?
失礼了 爱玛
I'm sorry, Emma.
你们下午去哪儿了?
Where you boys been this afternoon?
这关你什么事? 放松点 巴特
How does that concern you?Relax, Bart.
警长先生只是履行公务
Marshal's only trying to do his duty.
我还在等答案
I'm still asking.
我们今天下午去哪儿了 柯瑞?
Where were we this afternoon, Corey?
跟往常一样 在银矿干活
Same place we are every day.
什么矿? 没人见过的你说的银矿!
Working in our silver mine.What mine?You got a silver mine, nobody ever saw it.
不然你以为我们的靠什么过日子呢?
Where do you think we get our money?
偷 抢 谋财害命!
Stealing. Killing honest folks that work for theirs.
这话说的有点过分了 麦克艾弗斯先生 你们不种田 不放牧
That's harsh talk, Mr. McIvers.
也不做生意 可是你们却好像不缺钱花
You boys don't ranch, you don't farm.You got no business.Still, you always got plenty of money to spend.
我说过了 我们有一个银矿
I told you, we got a silver mine.
那你最好带我瞧瞧那什么银矿
Maybe you better show us that silver mine.
让这儿方圆五百英里的人都来砍我们?
Huh! And have every man within 500 miles stamping on our necks?
这是做什么? 我们刚干了一天的活
What is this?
过来喝几杯酒玩几局牌 每个星期五如此
We just did a day's work,we came in here for a few drinks and a little cards,
不是吗 威伊娜?
like we do every Friday, isn't that so, Vienna?
他们确实每周五都来
They never miss a Friday.
她撒谎 那个婊♥子♥!
She's lying, that tramp.
谁会觉得我撒谎?
Anyone else think I'm lying?
她就是他们一伙的 我要把他们都吊死 统统吊死
She's one of them.I say string them all up, all of them!
包括我吗 爱玛?
Me too, Emma?
詹克斯 有几个人拦下马车?
Jenks, how many men held up that stage?
我记得是四个
I think there was four.
过来 詹克斯 干嘛?
Come here, Jenks.What for?
好好看看这些人
Take a good look at these men.
你有认出谁来吗? 我说了 当时阳光很晃眼
You recognize any of them?I told you, the sun was in my eyes.
有我们这儿一群人撑腰
Jenks, you got me and a dozen men behind you.
别害怕 把真♥相♥说出来
You don't have to be afraid to tell the truth.
我没有害怕 那些人都戴着面具
I ain't afraid, Mr. McIvers.I told you they wore masks.
教我怎么认?
How could I recognize anybody?
你 过来
You, come here.
我有名字的 先生 我让你过来
I got a name, mister.
那你客气点 别添乱 去跟他说
I said come here.Well, say it nicer.Don't start anything, go talk to him.
你从哪儿来? 阿尔伯克基
Where are you from?Albuquerque.
你今天下午到的? 是的
You come over the trail this afternoon?
路上有看见什么吗?
Uh-huh.You see anything?
是的 我看见辆马车被人拦下
Yeah.Yeah, I saw the stage being held up.
什么?
What?
因为在山上看到的 所以细节也没看清楚
From high in the mountains,couldn't make out any details.
为什么不冲下去 出手相救?
Well, why didn't you ride down and help 'em?
用什么救 这个吗?
With what, this?
你的枪呢? 我没有枪
Where are your guns?
是不是你杀人后把枪扔了吧
I don't wear any.Maybe you got rid of them right after the shooting.
你疑心病也太重了 先生
Now, you have a suspicious mind, mister.
怎么可能没有出门不带枪呢?
How come you don't go armed?
因为我可不是佩科斯以西最牛逼的快枪手
Because I'm not the fastest draw west of the Pecos.
他们在嘲笑你
They're laughing at you.
这是你来这儿的目的吗 一个笑柄?
Is that what you came here for, to be laughed at?
好了 在场的每一位
Now listen, everybody.
都给我听仔细了 我只说一次
Listen good, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once.
24小时后 听清楚 24小时 这个酒吧将停止营业
In 24 hours, mark it, 24 hours
镇上有一间酒吧 这里就用不着再营业了
this is gonna be closed territory.We got a saloon in town.We don't need one out here.
我要通过一条法案
I'm passing a law against gambling
不得在小镇以外的地方经营饮酒 赌博活动场所
and drinking anyplace outside the town limits.
法案在24小时后生效 就这样
That law goes into effect in 24 hours, that's all.
好了 很高兴认识各位
Well, it was nice meeting you all.
这地方不归你管 麦克艾弗斯
You don't own this whole territory, McIvers.
你没有权利请我们走 我没有"请" 我只是告知你们
You've got no call asking us to leave.I'm not asking, I'm telling you.
如果我们不走呢? 你们还有24小时
Supposing we don't?You got 24 hours.
法律可不是你说了就算的
He can't make his own laws.
你跟他说 警长
Tell him, Marshal.
麦克 你知道我们不能这样制定…
Now Mac, you know we can't pass a law like that.
24小时 等一下 麦克
24 hours.Just a minute, Mac.
别打断我 警长
Don't cross me, Marshal.
我只是提前警告一下这些人
I give these people fair warning.
如果他们不走 你最好放假去钓鱼 我会搞定一切的
If they don't pull out,I suggest you go fishing 'til it's all over.
沙尘暴好像停了 小伙子们 我们走
Sounds like the storm's all over, boys.
麦克艾弗斯先生 你还欠我一瓶威士忌
Let's go.Mr. McIvers, I believe you owe me for one bottle of whiskey.
我可不想欠你什么东西
I don't want to owe you anything.
你给我记着 麦克艾弗斯先生
Don't you ever forget that, Mr. McIvers.
走吧 爱玛
Come on, Emma.
你最好跟他们一起 滚远点
And when they go, you better go with 'em.
♪她的名字叫小爱玛♪
Ya!
♫ Oh, her name was Emma Small, was Emma Small ♫
♪小爱玛♪
那家伙说24小时
24 hours, the man said.
要我帮你收拾行李吗?
Want me to help you pack?
我来这儿时就把行李箱都扔了
I threw away my trunk when I came here.
麦克艾弗斯至少有30个枪手
McIvers has over 30 guns riding for him.
你有什么来对付他?
What are you gonna hold him off with, a guitar?
吉它吗?
吉它先生? 什么事 女士?
Mr. Guitar?Yes, ma'am?
还想要这份工作吗?
Still want the job?
行走江湖 人总会想安定下来的
Well, a man's gotta plant roots somewhere.
感觉这里是个安静舒服的地方
This seems like a nice, quiet place.
而且非常好客
Friendly, too.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我喜欢你 先生
I like you, mister.
或许你愿意替我工作
Maybe you'd care to work for me.
你做什么的 先生?
电影精选列表