But it kinda was nice to know that we'd be together again.
你可真容易满足 洛根先生
Well, that's very generous of you, Mr. Logan.
这算是求爱? 男人还是会有想安定下来的时候
Is that a proposal?A man's gotta stop somewhere.
这儿就是他应该安定的地方
This seems as good a spot as any.
这真该是一个女人听到的最感人的表白了
That's just about the most touching speech a woman ever listened to.
我受宠若惊
I'm overwhelmed.
有点仓促 但是…这就是我的本意
Maybe it's rushing it a little but
不 洛根先生 我可不这么想
that's the general idea, isn't it?No, Mr. Logan, that isn't my idea at all.
那你来告诉我 噢 这可真是个伤感的故事
Suppose you tell me.Oh, it's a sad story.
我爱听伤感的故事
I listen good to sad stories.
五年前 我爱上一个男人
Five years ago, I loved a man.
他不好也不坏 但是…我爱他
He wasn't good, he wasn't bad but I loved him.
我想嫁给他 和他一起打拼
I wanted to marry him, to work with him.
为两人的未来一起努力
To build something for the future.
他们应该从此过上幸福的生活
They should have lived happily ever after.
可惜 他俩吹了
They didn't, they broke up.
因为男人不想被家庭所束缚
He couldn't see himself being tied down to a home.
这姑娘很明智 趁早甩了他
Looks like the girl did a smart thing in getting rid of him.
她还算聪明
She was smart, all right.
她学会了再也不爱任何人
She learned not to love anybody again.
五年足够长了
Five years is a long time.
期间她一定有过些男人
There must have been quite a few men in between.
是足够长了
Enough.
如果这个男人回心转意 你觉得会怎么样?
What do you suppose would happen if this man was to come back?
火已经燃尽 剩下的只有灰烬
When a fire burns itself out,all you have left is ashes.
我来吧
I'll do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么是我们?
Why us?
为什么每次都找上我们?
Why every time, us?
不如想想到底会是谁干的
Why don't you try and figure out who held up the stage.
新墨西哥州起码有一百个多个帮派
There must be a hundred gangs hiding out in Mexico.
他们杀了人逃跑了 却由我们背黑锅
They hit and run and we get the blame.
这次可不光是背"黑锅"那么简单
We got more than the blame this time.
你们别忘了 麦克艾弗斯让我们24小时内滚蛋
McIvers says we got 24 hours to get.In case any of you dis-remember.
我们的银矿快挖空了 本来就是个小矿场
Our silver mine's all played out.It wasn't much to begin with.
看来我们也该走了
We might as well pull out.
你觉得怎么办 柯瑞? 基德说了算
What do you say, Corey?The Kid'll tell us what to do.
我在问你意见 柯瑞先生 我说了…
I asked you your opinion, Mr. Corey.
基德会告诉我们该做什么 罗纳根先生
I told you,
The Kid'll do the telling, Mr. Lonergan.
他好像更在乎别的事情
Seems like the Kid has other things on his mind.
什么意思? 威伊娜 你忘不了她
Meaning what?Vienna.
这就是我们在待这儿的原因
You're still soft on her.That's what's keeping us all here.
你想走就走 要留下就难免斗个你死我活
You wanna go, go.You can't stay without a fight.
麦克艾弗斯可不是好说话的
McIvers don't make small talk.
你的斗志哪儿去了 巴特
It seems you lost your taste for fighting, Bart.
这取决于为什么而战 坐下
Depends on what I'm fighting for.
女人是不值得我们拼命的
Sit down.And no woman's worth it.
你真的这样想? 女人我见得多了
You really think so, uh?
她们都一个样 没好人
I've known plenty, they're all the same.No good.
你和爱玛倒是一对绝配
You know, you and Emma would make a fine couple.
哦?
Yeah.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
巴特 你不抽烟不喝酒 你也不喜欢马
Bart, you don't drink, you don't smoke.
你到底喜欢什么? 我 我喜欢我自己
You're mean to horses.What do you like?Me. I like me.
我把自己照顾得不错
And I'm taking good care of me.
你说得对 巴特
Maybe you're right, Bart.
这里的沙尘气候对柯瑞的肺可不好
This dust and sand is bad for Corey's lungs.
拿着
Here.
跟我一起回老家怎么样 柯瑞?
How'd you like to come home with me, Corey?
你老家在哪? 纽约
Where's your home?
纽约?我去过 一股子臭鱼味
New York.New York? I've been there.Stinks of fish.
那你老家就是香的?
And where you come from don't stink, much.
我们快点决定吧 总要找个地方去
Well, let's decide, we've gotta go some place.
我知道一个好地方… 我决定好了
I know of a place.I just decided.
我们去加州
We're going to California.
马可跑不了那么远 在路上买♥♥新的马
The horses won't last.We'll buy fresh horses on the way.
你刚才说"买♥♥"? 是的
Did I hear you say buy?
路上偷马不是好主意
That's right, only idiots steal horses.
我们用什么来买♥♥?
With what are we gonna buy these fresh horses?
用金子 罗纳根 金子
With gold, Mr. Lonergan, with gold.
我们可没金子
We haven't any gold.
我们挖的银子 还不够塞巴特的牙缝
We hardly got enough silver to plug up the holes in Bart's teeth.
如果还留在这儿 我们都会被绞死
We stay around here, we'll wind up hanging.
我可不喜欢背黑锅的感觉
I hate to be run out for something we didn't do.
干脆一不做二不休 就做一件够得上死罪的大事
So let's do something.Something they can hang us for.
这样才公平 对不对? 我赞成
Mm, that's only justice, ain't it?Sounds like justice to me.
心情很好嘛 洛根先生?
Having fun, Mr. Logan?
我睡不着 喝点酒试试吗?
I couldn't sleep.That stuff help any?
喝酒可以让晚上没那么难熬
Makes the night go faster.
为什么你睡不着? 因为梦
What's keeping you awake?Dreams.
恶梦
Bad dreams.
我有时也会做噩梦
Yeah, I get 'em sometimes, too.
拿着 它可以帮你赶走梦魇 我早就试过
Here, this'll chase 'em away.
但好像没什么用
I tried that, didn't seem to help me any.
你甩掉过多少个男人了?
How many men have you forgotten?
跟你惦记着的女人一样多
As many women as you've remembered.
别离开我
Don't go away.
我没走
I haven't moved.
对我说点动听的话 好
Tell me something nice.
你想听什么?
Sure, what do you want to hear?
随便编点什么谎言
Lie to me.
跟我说 这些年来你一直在等我 跟我说吧
Tell me all these years you've waited, tell me.
这些年来 我一直在等你
All these years I've waited.
跟我说 如果我没回来 你就活不下去
Tell me you'd have died if I hadn't come back.
如果你没回来 我就活不下去
I would have died if you hadn't come back.
跟我说 你心里一直爱着我 就跟我爱你一样
Tell me you still love me like I love you.
我心里一直爱着你 就跟你爱我一样
I still love you like you love me.
感谢 太谢谢了
Thanks.Thanks a lot.
不要再自怨自艾了 你以为就你一个人是苦过来的?
Stop feeling so sorry for yourself.
这地方不是捡来的 是我一手建起来的 你觉得我是怎么才能办到吗?
You think you had it rough.I didn't find this place, I had to build it.
我不想知道 但我想让你知道
How do you think I was able to do that?I don't wanna know.But I want you to know.
这儿的每一块砖 每一块木头…
For every board, plank and beam in this place--
我听够了!
I heard enough.
不 你给我听着
No, you're going to listen.
我告诉你 我不想听下去
I told you, I don't wanna know any more.
你必须让我说下去 强尼
You can't shut me up, Johnny.
我不会停的
Not any more.
曾经 我可以拜倒在你脚下仰视着你
Once I would have crawled at your feet to be near you.
我从遇见的每个男人身上 找你的影子
I searched for you in every man I met.
听着 威伊娜 你刚说你做了个恶梦
Look, Vienna, you just said you had a bad dream.
我们做的是一场恶梦 梦已经结束了
We both have, but it's all over.
对我还没结束 和五年前一模一样
Not for me.It's just like it was five years ago.
这期间什么也没有发生 我是多想…
Nothing's happened in between.
任何也没发生
Oh, I wish--Not a thing.
你没必要再说这些 这不是真的
You've got nothing to tell me 'cause it's not real.
只有你和我 才是真的
Only you and me, that's real.
我们去奥罗娜拉酒店的酒吧一起喝酒
We're having a drink at the bar in the Aurora Hotel.
那里有乐队 我们去庆祝我们的婚姻
The band is playing, we're celebrating,
我们在那儿结婚 然后就离开这儿
'cause we're getting married.And after the wedding, we're getting out of this hotel
尽情欢笑吧 威伊娜 这是你结婚的大日子
and we're going away.So laugh, Vienna and be happy, it's your wedding day.
我一直在等你 强尼
I have waited for you, Johnny.
哦 为什么你一去就是那么久?
What took you so long?
早上好 早上好
Good morning.Good morning.
我们还在等什么? 我们去哪儿?
Well, what are we waiting for?
去镇上
Where are we going?To town.
按那家伙说的 我们要的只是一杯咖啡
Like the man said, all a fella needs is a cup of coffee
和一根烟
and a good smoke.
Up, ho.
银行今天不开门 威伊娜 为什么?今天不是节假日
Bank's closed, Vienna.Why? It's no holiday.
人都去参加斯莫先生的葬礼了
There all down at the cemetery for Mr. Small's funeral.
但今天还不是节假日
电影精选列表