We're not gonna get through that.
还有别的路吗? 没有
ls there another pass?
我们可以把马扔掉 步行绝对不行
' No.
If we ditch the horses.We'll never make it on foot.
我们必须改走沙漠 我们不能留在这里
Then we'll have to try the desert.We can't stay here.
我们回去老巢 什么?
We'll go back to the lair.What?
那里安全 易守不易攻
We'll be safe there.Maybe we can't get out, but they can't get in.
这简直就是给自己下套
It's like walking into a trap.
好吧 你有什么好主意?
Well, what's your idea, Mr. Lonergan?
我说过 我们应该穿过沙漠
I said we should have taken a desert route.
那是之前 我问你现在咋办
That was before. I'm asking now.
崔特 你带着你的人走沙漠
Treat, you and your men cover the desert trail.
其他人跟我来
The rest of you boys, come with me.
钱已经够你们化半年了
You each have enough money to stake you
随便去哪儿都行
for six months, wherever you go.
如果到时候我还在这儿 希望你们能回来
If I'm still here by then, I'll expect you back.
我承诺过 你们人人都有份
You'll each have a share, like I promised.
就算我不在 你们还是得混下去
If I'm not here,just keep wheeling and dealing.
24小时的期限还没到
The 24 hours aren't up yet.
民兵团的人现在还不会为难你们
If you run into the posse,they'll let you through.
你们要走得赶紧
You'd better get started.
祝你好运 威伊娜
Good luck, Vienna.
再见 威伊娜
See you, Vienna.
艾迪
Eddie.
这是给汤姆的 找到他 带他一起走
This is for Tom, find him and take him with you.
洛根先生
Mr. Logan.
麻烦你了
That's for your trouble.
酒吧关门了 洛根先生
Vienna's is closed, Mr. Logan.
塔奇呢?
Where's Turkey?
刚才在桥上时他还跟着我
Well, he was right behind me when we came over the bridge.
那他应该在这里到酒吧之间的某处 我们走
Then he's somewhere between here and Vienna's, come on.
塔奇一定在半路晕过去了 我们必须回去
Turkey must've passed out, we gotta go back.
现在还不行 我们要赶在他们之前找到他
We can't go looking now!We gotta find him before they do.
林子里马上全是他们的人
These woods are gonna be full in a minute.
先进屋去吧 如果我们回去找塔奇
We'd better get inside and quick.We go back for Turkey, they cut us off from the lair.
他们会截断回老巢的路 那我们彻底无路可走了
We got no place to hide.
那塔奇怎么办? 看他自己的运气了
How does that help Turkey?He took his chances.
基德 我们现在每个人都很危险 他一个人可能还更容易逃走
Kid, it could have been any one of us.Besides, he's better off alone.
你们俩进去 我去找他 你必须跟我们一起走
You two go in, I'll look for him.You're coming with us.
把手放开
Take your hand off.
你说我们是一个团伙 记得吗?
You said we ride together, remember?
巴特说得对 基德 我们必须一起
Bart's right, Kid.
塔奇一定会想办法回去
We gotta stick together.Turkey'll have to make it back as best he can.
他们不会走山路了
They couldn't get through the mountains.
山上那个工兵说 塔奇已经好像已经受伤了
That fancy engineer said the redhead Turkey got hurt trying.
我们去威伊娜的酒吧 去那里做什么?
Let's go to Vienna's.Now, why should they go there?
喂 皮特
Hey, Pete.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
别逼他们太紧 爱玛 耐心点
You just can't push these men, Emma, wait.
拿我们先去威伊娜那儿
We gotta get to Vienna's.
他们还没准备好
The men aren't ready yet.
好吧 让他们慢慢准备 我一个人去了
Well, get 'em ready or let me do it.
我的人不是专业枪手
My men are not killers.
要是不吃饱喝足休息好 他们可是没什么劲头的
They gotta be cold, tired and hungry before they get mad.
那到底要多久?
How long does that take?
五年你都能忍♥ 现在五个小时都等不了
You've got five years of mad in you.You can give them another five hours.
沙漠里没有发现踪迹
There's no signs of them trying the desert.
他们一定躲在某个地方
They've holed up somewhere.
可能在那个所谓的银矿吧
Probably in that place they call their silver mine.
有谁知道矿场在哪儿吗?
Anyone of you men have an idea where that mine is?
我曾看见他们离开酒吧之后 沿着这条小溪回去
I watched 'em leave Vienna's, they followed this creek.
他们的营地一定在酒吧和火炉山之间
Then the camp's gotta be between Vienna's and Furnace Ridge,
因为再往前就没路了
'cause there's nothing beyond the ridge, I know that.
如果这样 我会找得到的
If they got a camp up there, I'll find it.
我对这边的地形非常熟悉
I know this stream good.I've panned every inch of it.
我们走
let's go.
等等 我有个更好的主意…
Hey now, wait a minute, boys, I got a better idea.
我说过等一下 现在还不是时候
Wait, I'll say when and I'm not saying it yet.
好吧 罗伊 你比任何人都了解这里
All right, Lou, you know this country better than anybody else.
你来带路 我们跟着 走吧
Go ahead, we'll follow you.
等一下
Come on.Wait a minute.
有人来了!
Hey, someone's coming!
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
把它牵住
Hold that horse steady.
这是他们的马
Hey, that's one of their horses.
看来他们出了岔子
Yeah, looks like they never got to where they're going.
有人没赶到藏身处
Well, one of 'em didn't make it.
找到他就能找到其他人
Find him and you'd find 'em all.
从这里到镇上的落脚点 就是威伊娜的酒吧了
The only place between here and town is Vienna's.
看来被你说中了 爱玛
Reckon maybe you been right all along, Emma.
我当然是对的
Of course I was right but you wouldn't listen.
可是你们从来不听 没人听我的 上次就是
None of you, the last time, either.
本来一切都可以避免:银行被抢
There wouldn't have been any bank hold-up,
马车被劫还有我哥哥的死
the stage wouldn't have been robbed,my brother wouldn't have been killed.
打那女人来这儿 我就知道没好事
I've been right about that woman ever since she came.
本来想在她没站稳脚跟之前 就把她赶得远远的
I wanted to run her out before she ever got in
可你们不听 没人听我的
but you wouldn't listen, none of you.
警长说他必须要有法律依据
The Marshal says he has to have legal cause.
麦克艾弗斯先生 认为他能凭谈判解决
Mr. McIvers thinks he can do it with talk.
而你们这些人优柔寡断
And the rest of you can't make up your minds.
好了 你们还在等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
你们没听她说 他们要修一条铁路经过这儿
You heard her tell how they're gonna run the rail road through here,
从东部会来成百上千的人
bring in thousands of new people from the east.
农民 流浪汉 流氓
Farmers, dirt farmers.
这些人反而会把我们赶出去!
Squatters. They'll push us out.
这就是你们等待的结果?
Is that what you're waitin' for?
你们把她当成什么良家女
You're actin' like she's some fine lady.
以为彬彬有礼 就是个绅士了
And doin' nothin' makes all of you fine gentlemen.
事实上 她不是 你们也不是绅士
Well, she ain't and you're not.
赶紧醒醒吧
So you better wake up
否则总有一天 你们 还有老婆孩子
or you're gonna find you and your women and your kids
会被人像羊一样赶来赶去
squeezed between barbed wires and fence posts.
那是你们想要的吗?
Is that what you're waiting for?
我可不要
Well, I'm not.
最好留个人守在这里
One of you boys better stay here.
克莱姆 你留下
Clem, you stick around.
汤姆 你在这儿做什么? 为什么没跟其他人一起走?
Tom, what are you doing here?Why didn't you leave with the others?
有客人来了
We've got a visitor.
你不该回来 汤姆 我不会碍事
You shouldn't have come back, Tom.I won't be in the way.
我不能再留人在这儿
I can't have anyone here.
别担心 我就待着 像个家具
Nobody notices me, I'm just part of the furniture.
你不想想为什么我让你们都离开?
Why do you think I sent you away, all of you?
那你打算把他怎么样?
What are you gonna do with him?
我不能收留他 他这样子恐怕走不了
I can't keep him here.
如果没别的法子 我就只能把他交给民兵团
He can't travel.Then I'll have to turn him over to the posse.
他们会绞死他 他只是个孩子
But they'll hang him, he's just a boy.
佩枪的孩子就得准备着 像男人一样死去
Boys who play with guns have to be ready to die like men.
让我带他去白杨林里藏着
Let me take him.I'll hide him out in the cottonwoods.
来不及了 你现在只能把他交出去
It's too late.You'll have to turn him over now.
救救我
Help me.
救救我 威伊娜
Help me, Vienna.
我们来找基德和他同伙 昨天你好像也是这么说的
We came for the Kid and his bunch.That's what you said yesterday.
另外我们也找你 威伊娜
We came for you, too, Vienna.
为什么? 我和抢银行丝毫无关
Why?
I had nothing to do with robbing a bank.
这里所有人都知道
Every man here knows that.
我根本用不着抢银行
I don't have to hold up banks.
我只要在这儿等着 等待铁路开通
All I have to do it sit here and wait for the rail road to come through.
我就是这么做的
And that is my intention.
你今早去银行做什么?
What was your business at the bank this morning?
如果我没记错 麦克艾弗斯 让我在24小时内关门
If you remember, McIvers gave me 24 hours to close.
我得取钱出来 支付伙计们的工资
电影精选列表