Just what is your business, sir?
我想找一个 能为我弹弹吉它
I'll find one.All you have to do is play that guitar for me.
我更喜欢第一个提议 你不如跟着我♥干♥吧
I like the first offer better.It's better you work for me.
让吉它先生自己决定吧
Let Mr. Guitar make up his own mind.
突然我不喜欢你了 先生
All of a sudden, I don't like you, mister.
这真让我难过
Now that makes me real sad.
我可不喜欢失去朋友
I always hate to lose a friend.
人生便是如此 有得必有失
That's the way it goes, lose one, find one.
为我弹一曲吧 吉它先生
Play something for me, Mr. Guitar.
有特别想听的吗?
Anything special?
只要你深情地弹就行
Just put a lot of love in it.
要他被放倒在赌桌上 估计就没什么深情弹吉它了
He ain't gonna play so good,all stretched out on that crap table.
你吃什么了 帅哥?
What's eating the fancy man?
不知道 你有什么问题吗 基德?
I don't know. What's your trouble, Kid?
我没问题 问问他
I'm in no trouble, he is.
勾引一个怪女人会让你后悔死的
Fooling with a strange woman can bring a man a lot of grief.
你是个怪女人?
You a strange woman?
对外人来说确实是
Only to strangers.
你们俩是怎么了?
What's going on with you two?
你都看到了 朋友
Just what you see, friend.
你来错地方了吧 先生
Oh, you picked the wrong place to come to, mister.
这位女士让我来的 不是你
The lady sent for me, not you.
正面的话 我就灭了你
Heads, I'm gonna kill you, mister.
背面 你就给她弹
Tails, you can play her a tune.
弹吧
Play me a tune.
换一首
Play something else.
弹之前弹的那首
Play what you was playing before.
女士不喜欢
The lady didn't like the tune.
真会找麻烦!
A troublemaker.
你想干什么吗?
You want something?
是的
Yeah.
我想多了解了解你
I wanna study you some more.
来喝一杯
Have a drink.
谢了 别走
Thank you.Don't go, have another.
再来一杯
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
别客气 我说了不用 谢谢
Yes, thanks.I said no, thanks.
既然我都倒好了 你就该接着喝
I'm setting 'em up, all you gotta do is drink 'em.
可能…
Maybe, maybe he don't like your company, Bart.
可能他不喜欢你 巴特
是吗?恐怕这位先生不知道 自己跟谁喝上了
Yeah, the guit' box man's fussy who he drinks with.
祝你们健康 先生们
Your health, gentlemen.
再来一杯
Now one more.
谢谢 先生 我已经喝够了
I thank you kindly, mister, but I had enough.
我说够才是够了
I'll say when's enough.
喝掉
Empty it.
手滑了
That one slipped.
如果你连酒杯都拿不住
When a man can't hold onto a glass,
你就应该直接抱着瓶子喝
he should drink like a baby, from a bottle.
张开嘴 吉它手 我来喂你
Open your mouth, guitar man, I'll feed you.
要我帮忙吗?
Want me to stop it?
不必 还不到时候
I don't think so, not just yet.
我让你张嘴 吉它手
I said open your mouth, guitar man.
到外面去
Outside, please.
巴特 把枪留下
Bart, leave your guns.
我今天好像魅力不够了 下全注
Seems I've lost some of my charm.
All of it.
我一直想找个吉它手教训教训
I always wanted to shoot me a guitar man.
勇气可嘉
That's a worthy ambition.
我怎么惹到你了?告诉我
What's the matter with me?Now, tell me.
你看我哪里不顺眼? 没有
What do you see you don't like?
实际上 我挺喜欢你
Nothing, as a matter of fact, I, I like you.
但是不够深情? 不够
But not enough, huh?Not that much.
我记得的可不这样
I remember different.
你记得的 我不记得了
You remember, I don't.
就这么回事
That's the way it goes.
你要是明智点 就去骑上马
If you're smart, you'll ride out of here and
一直骑 别再回来
keep on riding and you won't come back.
我确实应该那样做 但我从来不做该做的事情
That's what I should do.I never do what I should.
好吧 你就等着死无葬身之地
Well, it's your funeral.
没那么容易
Don't bury me yet.
把他放上马
Put him on his horse.
你惹大♥麻♥烦了 先生
You made a big mistake, mister.
巴特不是个好打发的人
Bart's not a man to forget.
他会回来找你的
He'll be getting back at you.
谢谢 威伊娜 过得真是愉快
Thanks, Vienna, for a real nice time.
威伊娜? 怎么了 塔奇?
Vienna?Yes, Turkey.
经过今天发生的事
You know, after what happened today,
我想我们以后见不到你了
I don't guess we'll be seeing you any more.
我会想你的 我也会想你的 塔奇
I'm sure gonna miss you.
I'm going to miss you a lot, Turkey.
我一直把你当唯一的朋友
You know, you've been about my only friend.
如果你打算留下 你需要有人
If you're gonna stay here, you're gonna need somebody to,
有人照顾你
sort of, look after you.
所以我决定留下来
So, I'm staying with you.
如果你准备照顾我 谁来照顾你?
If you look after me, who's going to look after you?
听你语气好像我是个小孩 我是男人了!
You talk like I was a boy.I'm a man.
每个男人都有孩子气的一面
Every man's entitled to be a boy for a little while.
你还不是男人 塔奇 我会向你证明我是个男人
You were cheated, Turkey.I'll prove to you I'm a man.
枪法不错 塔奇 就一个男孩来说
That was good shooting, Turkey, for a boy.
把枪给我
Give me that gun.
你还是一碰到枪就疯 对吧?
You're still gun crazy, aren't you?
不 我…那小子快把这里射得千疮百孔了
No, I, I thought the youngster was trying to shoot up the place.
弗兰克 艾迪和山姆可都不这样想
Frank, Eddie and Sam didn't think so.
我好像是有点冲动了
I guess I acted a little hasty.
要不是我挡在塔奇前面 你都快把他杀了
If I hadn't stepped in front of Turkey,you would have shot him.
你的枪呢? 放在鞍梁里
Where are your guns?In my saddlebag.
我建议你把它们留在里面 等用得着的时候我会告诉你
Suppose you leave them there.I'll tell you when to use them.
你说了算
You're the boss.
你一点也没变 强尼
You haven't changed at all, Johnny.
我该变成什么样?
What made you think I had?
五年的时间应该学到些东西了
In five years, a person should learn something.
五年前 我在一家酒吧里遇见你 现在 我们又在一家酒吧里相遇
Five years ago, I met you in a saloon.
我没发现有什么变化 除了这间酒吧是我开的
Now I find you in one.I don't see much change.Except I own this one.
跟我来一下
Come here for a minute.
你知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
跟我去过的其他镇子也什么区别 明年这里会变成一座不小的市镇
Looks like a lot of towns I've been in.This town will be here next year.
你也将是镇子的主人之一
You can own part of it.
和弗兰克 汤姆 艾迪 还有我一起拥有
Share and share alike with Frank, Tom, Eddie and Sam.
为什么找我? 因为我需要一个枪手
Why me?Maybe I'll need a gunfighter.
阿尔伯克基的枪手多了去了 但我要的是强尼·洛根
Albuquerque's lousy with gunfighters.
我已经不叫那个名字了
But I sent for Johnny Logan.I don't use that name any more.
你以为换个名字就能改变一切了
Oh, so you changed your name and thought that would change everything, huh?
你把我找来
You hired me to do a job.
你来这儿就是为了打份工吗?
Is that all you came here for, to do a job?
不是 不是 我只是想再见到你
No. No, I wanted to see you again.
听说你走了好运 这可跟运气没关系
Heard you had a little luck.
我已经够婉转了
Luck had nothing to do with it.I was being polite.
我不后悔怎么得到这一切
I'm not ashamed of how I got what I have.
重要的是结果 我得到了
The important thing is, I've got it.
大部分人都会这么想 你不是
That's the way most people look at it.
你有什么资格评价我 因为我爱过你
Except you, what right have you to judge?I once loved you.
男人会珍惜他在乎的东西
A man takes a pride in something he really cares for.
不会让它受到践踏
He hates to see it trampled.
男人还会撒谎 抢劫甚至杀人
A man can lie, steal and even kill,
只要有自己的原则 他还是个男人
but as long as he hangs on to his pride,
女人只要走错一步 一辈子都是婊♥子♥
he's still a man.All a woman has to do is slip once and she's a tramp.
对你来说 当个男人舒心多了吧
Must be a great comfort to you to be a man.
我更希望是你在等着我
It was more of a comfort to think that you were waiting for me.
你该不会真以为都过去五年了 我还会等你?
Did you honestly believe,after five years, I'd be waiting for you?
我从阿尔伯克基长途跋涉 来到这里
Well, I had a long ride up here from Albuquerque.
应该是这么想 我才会来的
I had to think of something.
起码能再次相见 我就很满足
电影精选列表