Merkin, what the fuck are you doing?
吃一发充满仇恨的黑子薯球
Hater Totz filled with hate!
仇恨
Hate!
仇恨
Hate!
我因为你的大♥麻♥被逮捕了
You got me arrested with your grass, man.
你连小费都不给我
And you gave me zero tip,
还给了我这么多差评 都是什么
leave me these horrible reviews. What is this?
"去你的速冻食品梦" 真是恶意的人身攻击
"Fuck your frozen food dreams." That is personal and mean.
"你知道梅尔金是什么吗"
To me! "Do you even know what a merkin is?"
真好笑 我当然知道 是假阴毛
Very funny, yes, I do. It's a pube toupee.
"找个没毛的屌♥粘上去吧" 这条谁写的
"Sit on some bald dick." Who wrote that?
哪个混♥蛋♥写的这条
Who's the fucker who wrote that?
你们觉得很好笑吗 我受够了失意人生
Do you think that's funny? I am done losing at life.
去你们的吧 从此之后再也没人
Fuck you guys, the two of you. No one is gonna make
能坑托德·梅尔金斯基了
Todd Merkinsky look like an asshole ever again!
睡吧睡吧睡吧
Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep...
他们跑了 快追
We got a runner, we got a runner!
第四步 甩掉基老头
Phase four, ditch old gay guys.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我们可以把梅尔金的车抢过来
We should still steal Merkin's car.
亚利桑那州边界
我们已经开了好几个小时了 沉默鲍勃
We've been driving around for hours, Silent Bob.
现在上我
她们去哪了
Where the fuck did they go?
阿屎加德
屎诗诞生之地
老兄 你认真的吗 非要现在拉屎吗
Bro, are you serious? You can't take a shit now.
得抓紧找到姑娘们
We have to find the girls.
真♥他♥妈♥的黑
We need a fucking light.
老天 是三K党
Oh, man, it's the fucking Klan!
这帮人把一切都毁了
Dude, they ruin everything.
你去引开这帮种族主义混♥蛋♥
You distract these racist fucks,
我给他们来一发猛料
while I hotbox them with some berserker.
逗你玩
Peekaboo!
我们每次玩这个都挺开心的 对吧
We always have a good time with that, don't we?
说到开心
Speaking of good times,
如果你一直待到活动结束
if you stick around till the end,
我们会供应黑子薯球
we're gonna be serving Hater Totz!
黑子薯球 没人不爱 对吧
Hater Totz! Who doesn't love Hater Totz? All right. Okay.
看看我们抓住的入侵者
Look what we found trespassing in our backyard.
你们知道入侵者会有什么下场 对吧
And you know what happens to trespassers, right?
你们明白吧
Can you dig it?
你们明白吧
Can you dig it?
你们明白吧
Can you dig it?
完全明白
I'm digging it.
大家注意听我说
Let me have your attention for a moment.
你们在聊什么呢
You're talking about what?
你们在聊 你们在逼逼什么呢
You're talking about... You're bitching about what?
所有人都到了吗
Are they all here?
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -我马上就走
- Who the fuck are you? - I'm going anyway.
让我们聊点重要的事情
Let's talk about something important.
把干草叉放下
Put that pitchfork down.
只有三K党才配拿干草叉
Pitchforks are for Klansmen only.
你♥他♥妈♥的是哪里来的
Where the fuck did you come from?
我从市中心来的
I come from downtown.
电影《大亨游戏》台词
我是为了米奇和默里而来
I'm here for Mitch and Murray.
也是带着慈悲的使命而来
And I'm here on a mission of mercy.
莱格里
-你叫莱格里 -是的
- Your name's Legree? - Yeah.
你也配自称为三K党 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You call yourself a Klansman, you son of a bitch?
我们才不听你的狗屁废话
We don't got to listen to this shit.
不需要你听 伙计
You certainly don't, pal.
告诉你个好消息 你们被解雇了
Because the good news is, you're fired.
坏消息是 你们所有人只有一周的时间
The bad news is you've got, all you got, just one week
来重新取得工作职位 从今晚算起
to regain your jobs. Starting with tonight.
从这次集♥会♥算起
Starting with tonight's shit.
先生 你叫什么名字
Mister, what's your name?
操♥你♥妈♥ 这就是我的名字
Fuck you, that's my name.
一 二 三 一 要 二 小 三 心
A, B, D. A: Always, B: Be, D: Ducking.
要小心 要小心
Always Be Ducking. Always Be ducking.
行了 二♥逼♥ 我接茬 小心什么
All right, fuck face. I'll bite. Ducking what?
-干掉这帮种族歧视的混♥蛋♥ -坐稳了
- Kill these racist fucks! - Hold on!
现在谁是蠢货 你们这群爱操羊的傻♥逼♥
Now who's stupid, you dirty sheepfucker?
米奇和默里是他妈的谁
Who in the fuck are Mitch and Murray?
好莱坞大道 八百米
好莱坞
天啊 我们做到了
Holy shit. We made it.
不 是我们做到的
No, we made it.
你们睡过去了
You slept.
我得感谢你 安德希尔先生
You know, I got to thank you, Mr. Underhill.
不仅仅是因为昨晚救了我们的小命
Not for just saving our asses last night, but...
也因为送我们来这里
for helping us get here.
严格地说 是你逼我帮忙的
Technically, you forced me to help.
但出发点是好的
Yeah, but for a good cause.
只要能帮你圆梦 那就都值得
Well, if your dreams came true it was all worth it.
去慢展是山芋的梦想
Going to Chronic-Con is Shan Yu's dream.
我的梦想实现起来比这困难得多
My dream is a little tougher to make happen.
有点傻 尤其是听你说完
It's stupid, especially because you said
那人就是个混♥蛋♥之后 但...
the guy's a piece of shit. But, um...
我一直都梦想着能见一见我爸爸
I've always dreamed of meeting my dad.
跟他待一会
Just hanging out.
很随意地
Nothing monumental.
一起随便喝杯咖啡什么的
Just drinking coffee together or something, like...
像爸爸一样跟我聊天
talk to me like he was my dad...
像爸爸一样教导我
teaching me dad stuff.
太丢人了
That's really embarrassing.
这大概是你听过的
It probably sounds like the dumbest thing
最蠢的话了
anyone has ever said out loud.
我知道一个小秘密
Oh, I got something that nobody knows.
上帝和阿兰妮斯·莫里塞特长得一模一样
God looks exactly like Alanis Morissette.
美国歌♥手
接受指正
I stand corrected.
欢迎来到慢展
热点话题
为什么你跟这些人打扮得一样
Why are you dressed like all these people?
是这些人打扮得跟我们一样
All these people are dressed like us.
热点话题
观展快乐
Happy Chronic-Con!
超爱你们这身打扮 真棒
Love the fucking cosplay, you guys. Yes!
沉默杰伊 我喜欢
Silent Jay, I dig it.
大家好 我叫酷伊什
Hello, everyone, my name is Kuish.
你们要来点那种
You little kids looking to mainline some of that...
甜蜜的 炫酷的《直率人和慢性人》周边吗
That sweet ass, that bomb ass dank Bluntman and Chronic merch?
我们有《直率人和慢性人》摇头公仔
Because we got Bluntman and Chronic Funko Pops.
还有《直率人和慢性人》手办
We got Bluntman and Chronic action figures.
你们的父母刚去世吗
Did your mommy or daddy just die?
这里有《直率人和慢性人》骨灰瓮
We got a Bluntman and Chronic urn.
火化了之后放进去
Smoke 'em up, put them in.
或者看看这个 大胆地展示你的性向
Or check this out, go ahead and show your pride
用我们独家提供的包罗万象的
with our exclusive and inclusive
性少数群体
B and C LGBTQ...
文化衫 请看
tee. Check it out.
酷毙了&平等
慢展
名人全息信息台
按这里
大家好 我是克里斯·海姆斯沃斯 他们花钱请我来
Good day. Chris Hemsworth and, uh, I've been paid to...
欢迎大家来到第十届年度好莱坞慢展
To welcome you to the tenth Annual Hollywood Chronic-Con.
欢迎大家 实话实说
Yay. Welcome. Uh, now, full disclosure.
我不是真的克里斯·海姆斯沃斯
I'm not the real Chris Hemsworth.
我只是个全息影像 如你所见
I'm only a hologram, as you can see.
所以 欢迎拿起手♥机♥
So, uh, feel free to take selfies
和我的全息影像一起自♥拍♥ 但请别
with my holographic image. Um, but, please,
我都不敢相信自己得说出这句话
and I can't even believe I have to fucking say this,
请别和全息影像亲热
but please do not hump the hologram.
好吗 不然可能会把你的小♥弟♥弟♥烧焦
All right? Or you'll burn your dick off or whatever it is
或者是其他任何你插♥进♥全息影像的东西
that you're thrusting into the hologram.
别这么做 也别给全息影像口♥交♥ 行吗
电影精选列表