看起来我丈夫看我不顺眼啊 她有点... 做作
My husband is so jealous of me. Why? - She's tryin' to, uh, put on.
她说话应该自然点 这样更好
She should talk natural. She'd be better off.
我不明白你的意思 查理
I don't know what you mean, Charlie.
我说的就是要你说话自然点
Talk the way you're talking to me now. That's what I mean.
他和我说 他想知道我是怎么做肉丸的 (此处应该是马丁老妈很生气 口误 He -》She)
Well, she told me she wanted to know how I make the sauce.
你现在语气就自然很多
Yeah, but the thing is, you're - talk natural.
别端着了 你又不是演员
Don't try to put on - you're not an actress.
我哪里端着了啊 你是不是讨打啊
I'm not putting on any airs. You looking for a fight or something?
能不能心平气和地说话 像你和你儿子说话时那样
Talk the way you talk to me when you talk to your son.
你是不是欠揍 不是
You looking for a fight or something? - No.
Marty你看见没有 每次我靠近他 他就躲着我
See, Marty, every time I sit close to him, he moves away.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
也许他现在有点老了 反正我搞不明白
It's either - I don't know. Maybe he's getting a little older now, you know.
我妈开始转移话题了哈哈 哪有
Changing the subject. - Right?
她已经成功了
She's changing the subject now.
你想让我说什么 你妈教我做饭吗
What did you want me to say? Your mother taught me how to cook?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
每次你一进厨房♥ 我们就吵架是吧
And every time you come in the kitchen, we fight?
别说了 别说了 因为你老是打扰我炒菜
No, no. - Because you butt in my cooking? Huh?
有时候男人
Sometimes a man -
众所周知 男人比女人更会做饭
it's been known a man is a better cook than a woman anytime.
谁说的 我看到过的
Who said so? I know that.
谁说的 书上说的
Who said so? - It's been said in books.
那为什么你不来做饭
Well, why aren't you doing the cooking then?
我♥干♥嘛做饭啊 这又不是我的职责
Not supposed to. It's not my line.
我的职责是-- 你的职责是啥
My line - - what's your line?
我不是告诉过你吗 我的职责就是干活挣钱
I always told you, when I come home from work, that's it.
那你可真棒 坐在椅子上 然后在那大快朵颐..
That's right. You sit on that chair. Soon as he gets through with dinner...
我要干的就这些啊 他回家后 就坐在那个椅子上
That's it. - He comes in here, sits on that chair.
椅子都被你坐坏了知道吗
You're really, really running it down, wearing it down.
那不然呢 不然我买♥♥椅子干嘛
That's all right. That's what I bought it for.
有次我们坐在这沙发上 我说
And there's times we sit in here, and I says,
Charlie 为什么不说话啊 我们是在冷战吗
Charlie, are we mad at each other? Why don't we speak?
他回了句 你想我说啥
He says, "what do you want me to tell you?"
我的天 我在家忙活了一天 至少说几句啊
Gee whiz. I've been home all day. At least talk to me.
跟一个一起待了40年的人有啥好说的
What can you tell a person after you're with them for 40 years?
结婚三十九周年那会儿
And after, uh, 39 years of being married,
我和你♥爸♥决定补上
we decided to take our...
以前落下的蜜月
Belated honeymoon, which we never got.
我们计划去意大利玩
So we decided to take a trip to Italy.
你自己想想以前为啥没度上蜜月 那些人跟你说了句
Yeah, why didn't you ever get it? Because people spoke to you,
火车速度很快 你就吓死了 不敢坐火车
and they told you about the train goin' fast, and you were afraid to -
尼亚加拉瀑布就没去成 当时我都准备好了...
you were afraid to go to Niagara Falls. I was ready to go.
他从没带我度过蜜月 然而最后...
He never took me on my honeymoon. Anyway -
但她被吓得不敢坐火车 最后 我们去了意大利
but they scared her. - Anyway, we took a trip to Italy.
在那玩了两个礼拜
We toured for two weeks.
我给你看看当时拍的照片
I'll show you some of the pictures that we took.
这张是在米兰时拍的
This was Milan.
这在米兰拍的? 是的
That's Milan? Yeah.
这是我们吃的第一顿晚宴 也是第一次一起散步的夜晚
First dinner we had. First night we went out.
这张在威尼斯
This was venice.
那里东西很好吃
The food was delicious.
这张么 在...
This was, um - uh -
这张在帕勒莫 那个是我的阿姨
this was in palermo. This is my aunt here.
她80岁了 我是站着的那个
She's 80 years old. Here I am, standing.
这是她的外甥女 她的孙女
This is her niece, her granddaughter, right,
我们和几个朋友一起
and we had a few friends with us.
这张也是在帕勒莫
This is also in palermo.
这是啥东西 牛
What is that? - This is cows.
它们就在街上走 在房♥子的前面
They were in the street, right in front of the house.
我拍下了它们 它们很可爱
We took a picture of them. We thought it was very nice.
这张是在帕勒莫拍的
And this was in, um, palermo.
人们都称它 羞耻广场 羞耻广场是吧
They called it piazza della vvergogna. The piazza of shame.
是的 它为啥被称为 羞耻广场
Why was it called piazza della vvergogna?
因为广场上全是赤身裸体的雕塑
Well, because there were all these naked statues,
不过我觉得这些雕塑雕得不错
and I thought they were just great.
噢 你觉得雕得还不错
Oh. You thought they were great.
是真的很漂亮啊
And, uh, the statues were beautiful, and really -
这是在 什么斜塔那边吧
this was at the, uh, leaning, uh -
在哪啊 比萨斜塔那
where is that? - Leaning Peter of pasa - pisa.
等会别告诉我 让我猜猜 这是
Don't tell me. Gonna guess. - This was -
比萨斜塔 比萨 这又是啥
leaning tower of pisa. Pisa. “What is that?
这是一个僧侣
This was a monk.
当然 他已经死了很长一段时间了 但我们还是拍了个照
Naturally, it was dead a long time, so we took a picture of it.
我们看到一个东西 就立马拍张照片 这张照片有啥含义吗
Anything we saw, we took a picture. - What did you think of that?
你就拍了一个尸体 这有啥含义 就一个棺材里的尸体而已
I mean, you had the whole - what is that? A body in a -
这像幅印象画啊 能看到僧侣的牙齿
it was an impression, the way his teeth were.
这是位威尼斯小划船船夫
And this was the gondolier.
威尼斯的风景很漂亮
Isn't that beautiful? In venice.
那地方真的很漂亮 你有机会可以去看看
The land is so beautiful, if you could go see it.
但那边工作岗位很少 大家都
But there's no work over there. The people -
没啥活可以干 工业也不发达
they have no work over there. There are no industries.
所以他们都来了美国
That's why they came to America. There was -
这里就业环境更好
they had better here than there.
你跟那些八♥九♥岁的小孩聊天的时候
You speak to these little children, eight, nine years old.
他们开口的第一句话就是
Their first words out of their mouth is,
我满18岁以后 就要去美国工作
"as soon as I become 18, I'm coming to America.”
12"
是的 他们就这么说
That's right. - There's your answer.
这就是小城镇的现状 也只有在小城镇里
Yeah, in the little towns now - - Little towns.
大城镇情况和这里差不多 当时有个小男孩
In the big towns, it's like over here. - One little boy -
那个小服务员一直追着我
we had a little waiter there that kept chasing me.
他只有16岁 这事发生在那不勒斯
He was 16 years old - - That was in Naples.
我们在那不勒斯的时候 他一直跟着我 说 求求你 带我去美国吧
In Naples. He kept chasing me. He says, "please, take me to America with you.
只要带我去美国 我就做牛做马 任劳任怨
I'll work, I'll do anything. But take me to America."
你♥爸♥跟我说 离那小孩远点 他可不是说着玩玩的
He says to me, "get away from him, because he really means it."
我一直觉得对不起那个小孩 我应该把他带上船
I felt so sorry for him. I really would have put him on the boat -
和我一起上飞机的 然而我没这样做
on the plane with me, but -
我很愧疚 因为那不勒斯那边啥也没有
I felt so sorry for him, because there's nothing over there.
你把他带上飞机 你就要对他负责了
Put him on a plane with you, then you're responsible for him.
我带他走了就是对他负责了好吗
I would have taken him. What's the difference?
万一他是认真的呢
Ah! - Maybe he did mean -
万一他不是说着玩玩的呢 谁能打包票啊
maybe he was Sincere about the whole thing. I don't know.
他们的话听起来就很随便
But the way it sounded, they would have taken anybody to come here.
我觉得随便哪个人都能带走他
I think they would have came with anybody.
意大利国内就... 我上面说的就是当时你的回应
Italy in itself - - There's your answer.
我在街对面生活了20多年
I lived across the street for 20 years.
当政♥府♥修整这些建筑时
And naturally, when they fixed up these buildings,
我们也想改善下自己的居住环境
we wanted to better ourselves -
购置点新家具 你妈就和我说 我们搬到街对面去吧
new furniture, and also my wife said, "let's move across the street."
我当时表示反对
I was against it.
但是最后 你也知道的
But then, you know how it is.
屈服的总是我
You always give in.
当第一批意大利人来这的时候
When the first - the Italian people came here,
我以前说过 这里最早的居民都是爱尔兰人
as I said before, first it was all Irish.
随后 意大利人住了进来
Then the Italian people came in.
意大利人在这繁衍生息
Then the Italian people came in.
也有很多犹太人在这里做生意
And there was a lot of Jewish businesses around here.
这家是廉价商品店 那家是鞋店
There was a little five-and-ten-cent store, there was a shoe store.
都是犹太人的生意 大多数都是
All Jewish businesses around here. - Mostly Jewish trade.
一家干货店
A dry-goods store.
坐落在一条跟如今的orchard大街差不多繁华的大街上
Stands with - like orchard street would be today.
街上还有手推车
Yeah. - There was pushcarts.
像orchard大街一样繁华? 没错
As crowded as orchard street? - Oh, yeah.
还没繁华到orchard这个地步 但也差的不多了
It wasn't as crowded as orchard street, but -
算繁华了吧 但街坊一般
it was crowded. - Yeah, but naturally,
都去市中心买♥♥东西
the neighborhood people would come down to shop.
我很清楚地记得清晨 街上的手推车
I'll never forget, the pushcarts in the morning
都停在这边 因为这里晒不到太阳
were on this side because there was no sun.
下午 太阳晒到这边的时候
In the afternoon, when the sun came on this side,
手推车又都停到了对面
电影精选列表