这裡。
Here.
谢谢。
Thank you.
它会刺痛。
It'll sting.
三,二...
Three, two...
你没事吧?- 嗯嗯。
You all right? - Mm hmm.
你知道的?
You know?
我们呃的那一夜,我们相遇的那一夜,
The night we uh, the night we met,
那是大约两年前的事了。
that was, that was about two years ago.
是的?-是的。
Yeah? - Yeah.
你知道,从呃,自从你说出来,
You know, since uh, ever since you said it,
我想我想起来了。
I think I remembered.
不是很多。-毫米。
Not a lot. - Mm.
但是呃,我记得见过你。
But uh, I remember meeting you.
一定是真的喝醉了。
Must have been really drunk.
我记得你在大多数情况下都是绅士。
I recall you being a gentleman, for the most part.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的,对于大多数人。
Yeah, for the most.
嗯,好。
Well, good.
对。
Right.
一切就绪。
You're all set.
谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
嘿。
Hey.
我只想说,呃,
I just wanna say that uh,
今天早些时候,当我们遭到伏击时
earlier today when we were ambushed
我看到了你的脸。
and I saw your face.
对不起,我犹豫了。我不知道。
I'm sorry that I hesitated. I don't know.
还行。
It's OK.
但我在这裡。
But I'm here.
保持超级接近。
Stay super close.
嘿,杨博士。
Hey Dr. Young.
只是出于好奇。你什麽时候来的?
Just outta curiosity. When did you get here?
别担心我。
Don't worry about me.
我们仍然有足够的时间。
We still have plenty of time.
那是上次狗屎击中风扇的地方。
That's where shit hit the fan last time.
从那裡,它大约一英里左右的海岸。
From there, it's about a mile or so up the shore.
我们坚持海岸线,直到我们到达船上。
We stick to the shoreline till we get to the boat.
好。
Alright.
我们有多少时间?
How much time we get?
一个小时。
One hour.
一小时。
One hour.
我希望你跑得很快。
I hope you're a fast runner.
嘿!我看到水。
Hey! I see water.
就是这样。
There it is.
怎麽了,外面有什麽人?
What's up, what's out there man?
我想我们又被包围了。
I think we're getting surrounded again.
该死!
Oh shit!
看起来他们都是出来玩的。
It looked like they all came out to play.
[追逐我们怎麽准时?
[Chase How are we on time?
大约一个小时。
About an hour.
好。他们可以做到。
Okay. They can make it.
我们加油怎麽样?
How are we on gas?
不是很多。
Not a lot.
足以让我们通过差距,然后也许
Enough to get us through the gap and then maybe
到最近的海岸线。
to the nearest shoreline.
狗屎!我快出去了。
Shit! I'm almost out.
嗯,呃...
Um, uh...
我们应该跑吗?
Should we run?
我认为你应该跑。
I think you should run.
没有男人,去他妈的。
No man, fuck that.
加油。
Come on.
我们有10分钟。
We have 10 minutes.
我们至少应该与海岸线保持距离。
We should at least distance ourselves from the shoreline.
我们不想错过机会。
We don't want to miss our chance.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
这裡附近的某个地方。
Somewhere around here.
你没有想过做我认为你正在做的事情吗?
You're not thinking of doing what I think you're doing?
如果我们去找他们,
If we go get them,
我们将同样靠近那边的力场。
we're gonna be just as close to the force field over there
因为我们在这裡,对吧?
as we are over here, right?
我几乎没有汽油。
I'm with next to no gas.
蔡斯,你不能接受这个吗?
Chase, you can't be on board with this?
这个人从你身上夺走了你生命的最后两年。
This man took the last two years of your life from you.
他把我们所有人拖到这裡来。
He dragged all of us here.
他是一个骗子,造成了永久性的伤害
He is a liar and has done permanent damage
到我们所有人的生活。
to all of our lives.
我们需要走了。
We need to go.
你是决定性的一票。
You're the deciding vote.
不!不!
No! No!
标记!标籤,不!
Tag! Tag, no!
来这裡宝贝。宝贝,过来吧。
Come here baby. Come here baby.
我的宝贝。
My baby.
不。
No.
我的宝贝。
My baby.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑。
You gotta be kidding me.
你知道你应该瞄准头部。
You know you're supposed aim for the head.
我在努力。
I was trying.
我忘了你总是那麽不对劲。
I forgot you were always off by that much.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
省省吧。我们得走了。
Save it. We gotta go.
就是这样。
There it is.
我们有五分钟。
We got five minutes.
妈的,他得到了你。
Shit, he got you.
去!去!
Go! Go!
不,来吧!
No, come on!
不想説明你的朋友。
Didn't wanna help your friend.
不,我只知道我不会离开他。
No, I just knew I wasn't gonna leave him.
就是这样。
So that's it.
你很舒服。多麽可爱。
You're cozy. How cute.
它快要爆了,你需要他妈的去。
It's about to pop, you need to fucking go.
不!
No!
你救了我的命。
You saved my life.
听!艾迪生。
Listen! Addison.
你们在那次聚会上见面的那天我就在那裡。
I was there the day you guys met at that party.
她是你的女孩。
She's your girl.
那是我们离开这裡的那一天。
That's the day we left here.
旧的你消失了。
The old you disappeared.
我参加了你的婚礼。
I was there at your wedding.
我在那裡为一切,她是你的一切!
I was there for everything, she is your everything!
我们有三分钟,我们必须走!
We have three minutes, we have to go!
他会在这裡。
He'll be here.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我真的不想这样做。
I really didn't want to do this.
他妈的去。
Fucking go.
给他们下地狱。
Give 'em hell.
嘿!也许我会在下一个见到你。
Hey! Maybe I'll see you on the next one.
对不起!我们没时间了!
I'm sorry! We are out of time!
我们会很安全。
We're gonna be safe.
它正在发生!
It's happening!
不!你不要去找!
No! Don't you go looking!
嘿!
Hey!
好吧,大男孩。
All right, big boy.
我们不会成功!
We're not gonna make it!
我们要成功!
We're gonna make it!
追逐!?
Chase!?
追逐!
Chase!
追,追,过来。
Chase, Chase, come here.
你好。
Hi.
游泳。
Swimming.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
你是谁?
Who are you?
电影精选列表