这是怎麽回事!?-我不知道!
What happened here!? - I don't know!
我比你先到这裡,看到了这个!
I got here right before you and, and saw this!
我,我,我,我听到你来了,出于显而易见的原因躲了起来。
I, I, I, I heard you coming and hid for obvious reasons.
这是怎麽?
What's this?
他是一名科学家。他不知道发生了什麽。
He's a scientist. He doesn't know what happened.
真?
Really?
我在我的团队其他成员之后到达这裡
I arrived here after the rest of my team
在另一艘船上。
on a separate boat.
我,我一直在寻找研究营,
I, I've been looking for the research camp,
我一定是从岛上的错误一侧开始的。
I must have started on the wrong side of the island.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我们被派去执行救援任务。
We were sent to you on a rescue mission.
不适合你。
Not for you.
你知道斯泰西卡拉汉吗?
Do you know Stacey Callahan?
跟我来。
Come with me.
那你有什麽建议?
So what do you suggest?
我们找到了营地。
That we find the camp.
看看是否有人在那裡。
See if anyone's there.
或者看看他们是否有我们可以用来寻求帮助的东西。
Or see if they have anything we can use to call for help.
你知道这件事吗?
Did you know about this?
不。
No.
胡说八道!
Bull shit!
嘿。嘿。来吧,伙计们,
Hey. Hey. Come on, fellas,
不要开始那个狗屎好吗?
don't start that shit all right?
你知道你这个婊♥子♥的儿子吗?
What do you know you son of a bitch?
什麽,他们给你一点额外的不说?
What, they give you a little extra not to say anything?
嘿,柯尔特,冷静下来,好吗?
Hey, Colt, calm the fuck down, okay?
你不认识拉斯。
You don't know Russ.
你告诉泰格你的小工作怎麽样
How about you tell Tag about your little job
几年前。
a couple years ago.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴,柯尔特。
You shut the fuck up, Colt.
我知道事情。- 你什麽都不知道。
I know things. - You don't know anything.
我知道有一群人死在你的监视下。
I know a bunch of men died under your watch.
你不知道狗屎。
You don't know shit.
他妈的闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
嘿!
Hey!
该死的!
God damn!
你们这些溷蛋比我的孩子还坏。
You motherfuckers are worse than my kids.
听着,你们以后可以解决那个狗屎,好吗?
Listen, y'all can work that shit out later on, all right?
截至目前,由于我们没有出路,
As of right now, since we got no way outta here,
我认为拉斯是对的。
I think Russ is right.
我们必须去那个营地。
We gotta get to that camp.
你对此有何感想?
How you feel about that?
拉斯?
Russ?
我们走吧。天快黑了。
Let's go. It's getting dark.
井。
Well.
这就是我们的目标。
There's our target.
现在我们必须弄清楚如何让她离开这裡。
Now we just gotta figure out how to get her out of here.
我们将在这裡扎营过夜。
We'll set up camp here for the night.
尝试获取信♥号♥♥并前往会合点
Try to get a signal and head to the rendezvous point
在上午。
in the morning.
你好,有人能听到我的声音吗?
Hello, can anybody hear me?
你好,有人在吗?
Hello, is anybody there?
如果你有兴趣。
If you're interested.
是的。
Yes.
谢谢。你。
Thank. you.
不,谢谢。
No, thank you.
我知道你不是来找我的,
I know you didn't come here for me,
但我真的不确定我会做什麽
but I'm really not sure what I would've done
如果你还没有到达。
if you hadn't arrived.
750大,哟。
750 grand, yo.
该死的!
God damn!
告诉你们一些事情。
Tell y'all something.
我的宝贝女儿上大学。
My baby girl going to college.
我也不是说没有普通大学。嗯。
I ain't talking about no regular college either. Mm mm.
谈到研究生院、医学院、法学院。
Talking about graduate school, med school, law school.
希特。
Sheeit.
如果我们离开这裡。
If we get out here.
好吧,宝贝,我不担心。
All right, baby, I ain't worried about it.
去完成任务。
Going to finish the mission.
我们会找到女儿的。
We'll find the daughter.
如果她还活着。
If she's alive.
他们说活着或死了。他们只是想让她回家。
They said alive or dead. They just want her home.
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
他们也告诉你这里发生了什麽。
They tell you what happened here too.
我不这麽认为。
I didn't think so.
她死了,他们不会来。
She's dead, they ain't coming.
然后我们会发现她还活着。
Then we will find her alive.
打电♥话♥,他们会派人。
Call out and they will send someone.
我可以问你一件事吗?
May I ask you something?
你和拉斯之间发生了什麽?
What happened between you and Russ?
你为什麽恨他?
Why do you hate him?
我不知道我恨他。
I don't know that I hate him.
他可能救了我的命。
He may have saved my life.
你不知道?
You don't know?
这就是问题所在。
That's the problem.
拉斯和我几年前一起工作
Russ and I had a job together a couple years ago
它出错了。
and it went wrong.
真的错了。
Really wrong.
我们是仅有的两个活着出来的人。
We were the only two to make it out alive.
我记得的第一件事,
First thing that I remember,
被拉斯从水裡拉出来。
being pulled out of the water by Russ.
某个傢伙——
Some guy-
你的意思是,你记得的第一件事?
What do you mean, the first thing you remember?
井。
Well.
当我来到这裡时,我不记得了。
When I came to, I couldn't remember.
什麽,你不记得发生了什麽?
What, you couldn't remember what happened?
我什麽都不记得了。
I couldn't remember anything.
像失忆症?-是的。
Like amnesia? - Yeah.
我朦胧地瞥见了旧记忆,
I have hazy glimpses of old memories,
但在过去几年之前什麽都没有。
but nothing before the past couple years.
现在拉斯拒绝告诉我任何事情。
Now Russ refused to tell me anything.
因为幽灵计划,它一直,
Because of the Ghost Project it's been,
好吧,很难找到任何东西。
well, hard to find anything out.
我认为。
I think.
我想我在那裡失去了一个人。
I think I lost someone there.
我爱的人。
Someone that I loved.
我能感觉到,你知道吗?
I can feel it, you know?
恐怕拉斯与此有关。
And I'm afraid that Russ had something to do with it.
顺便说一下,我是德克斯。
I'm Dex, by the way.
德克斯?
Dex?
这是什麽?
What is it?
这。
This.
好?
Okay?
这是我的日记。
This is my journal.
你怕别人知道什麽
What are you afraid someone's gonna know
你暗恋的人是谁?
who your crush is?
不,看。
No, look.
这些条目。
These entries.
在我们离开之前,我买♥♥了这本日记。
I bought this journal before we left.
我的第一个条目是今天早上。
My first entry was this morning.
这些不是我写的。
I didn't write these.
但这是你的笔迹。
But this is your handwriting.
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I know.
但我没有写这些。
But I didn't write those.
看,希望很好,
And look, the hopes good and all,
让你内心感到温暖。
makes you feel warm inside.
即使它不是真的。
Even when it ain't true.
没有任何东西在照顾我们。
Ain't nothing looking out for us.
他们为什麽会?
Why would they?
电影精选列表