他或他的某个版本继续他的日记。
Him or some version of him continued his journals.
你的意思是,「他的某个版本」?
What do you mean, "some version of him?"
你需要坐下。
You need to sit down.
我必须告诉你一些事情。
I have to tell you something.
这是什麽?
What is it?
还有其他...
There are others...
那是来杀我们的。
that came to kill us.
留在这裡。
Stay here.
井
Well,
这裡什麽都没有,对吧?
here goes nothing, right?
你好?
Hello?
你好,有人在外面吗?
Hello, is anyone out there?
看,这听起来很疯狂,但据我所知,
Look, this is gonna sound crazy, but as far as I can tell,
整个岛屿似乎被某种包围
the whole island seems to be surrounded by some sort
虫洞和根据杂♥志♥
of wormhole and according to the journal
它倾向于让东西进来,但不出去。
it tends to let things in but not out.
所以,我们被困在这裡?
So, we're trapped here?
或。可能。
Maybe. Probably.
Dex的版本呢?
What about the versions of Dex?
似乎有某种量子事件
There seems to be some sort of quantum event
大约每三天在岛上一次。
on the island approximately every three days.
这意味着什麽?
Which means what?
岛屿在外面重置自己
That the island resets itself on the outside
但不是在裡面。
but not on the inside.
我,我不跟随。
I, I don't follow.
他妈的,就像,每三天一个新的你,
Fuck, as in, every three days a new version of you,
德克斯,我自己,将再次进入岛屿。
Dex, myself, will all enter the island again.
同时,我们将继续像现在一样前进。
Meanwhile, we will continue forward as we are now.
因此,专桉。
Hence the items.
你的朋友发现了他的日记
Your friend discovered his journals
并继续先前版本的条目
and continued the entries where a prior version
的自己离开了。
of himself left off.
那麽,为什麽岛上没有爬着其他版本,
So, why isn't the island crawling with other versions of,
好吧,我们?
well, us?
考虑到尸体,我的猜测是在岛上倖存下来
Given the bodies, my guess is that surviving on the island
事实证明,超过三天是困难的。
for longer than three days has proven to be difficult.
你们听到了吗?
Did you guys hear that?
不幸的是,我做到了。
Unfortunately, I did.
是我们。
It's us.
我们是什麽?
What's us?
这是最后一个我们。
It's the last us.
但如果它杀死了岛上的每个人,
But if it's killing everyone on the island,
我们的某个版本。
some version of us.
你好。我们从救援任务中打电♥话♥
Hello. We are calling from a rescue mission
斯泰西·卡拉汉。
for Stacey Callahan.
我们有她还活着。我再说一遍,我们让她还活着。
We have her alive. I repeat, we have her alive.
我们正在请求提取。
We are requesting extraction.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
拉斯。
Russ.
管他呢!?
What the hell!?
你拿走了,你,你活了三天。
You took, you, you survived for three days.
你觉得孤岛转动了我们,转动了每一个人
You feel that island turns us, turns every human being
成一些...东西。
into some...thing.
他们他妈的是什麽,克隆人?
What the fuck are they, clones?
记得。生存。
Remember. Survival.
去!
Go!
跑!
Run!
病了,你这个讨厌的溷蛋。
It's sick, you nasty motherfucker.
有什麽计划?
What's the plan?
不,不,没有枪。我不做枪。
No, no, no guns. I don't do guns.
艾迪生?
Addison?
人。
Guys.
瞄准头部。
Aim for the head.
让我们跳舞吧,宝贝。
Let's dance, baby.
真?他妈的杀了我。
Really? Fucking kill me.
他妈的花了你这麽长时间?
Fuck took you so long?
等!
Wait!
不错的投掷。
Nice throw.
谢谢。
Thanks.
不错的镜头。
Nice shot.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
那他妈的是什麽!?
What the fuck was that!?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你好,有人在那裡吗?
Hello, is anyone out there?
我们是一支要求提取的救援队。
We are a rescue team requesting extraction.
我们到底要做什麽,伙计?
What the hell we going to do, man?
我们不能在黑暗中与那些人在一起,
We can't be out here in the dark with those,
那些,那些变异克隆的东西。
those, those mutant clone things around.
任何人。
Anyone.
男人。
Man.
最后一个,那个,那个,卑鄙的那个!
The last one, the, the, the mean one!
一个长得像我。
One looked like me.
它有一把刀。妈的,我的刀!
It had a knife. Shit, my knife!
它知道如何使用它。
And it knew how to use it.
他们在这裡的时间越长,他们就越愚蠢。
The longer they're here, the dumber they get.
咦-?他们越长——
Wha-? The longer they-
伙计,你♥他♥妈♥怎麽知道的!?
Man, how the fuck do you know that!?
嘿。
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
老兄,你到底不告诉我什麽?
What the hell are you not telling me man?
你♥他♥妈♥的意思是,「他们在这裡的时间越长」?
The fuck do you mean, "the longer they are here"?
你好?
Hello?
你好!
Hello!
你是谁!?
Who is this!?
我是代表。
I am a representative.
我们是一支救援队,有斯泰西·卡拉汉。
We are a rescue team that has Stacey Callahan.
我们需要提取。
We need extraction.
对不起,这是不正确的。
I'm sorry, but that is incorrect.
不,我们有她。
No, we have her.
这很複杂,但我们有她,她还活着。
It's complicated, but we have her and she's alive.
这是不正确的。
That is incorrect.
斯泰西·卡拉汉已不在人世。
Stacey Callahan is no longer alive.
是的,她是。这很複杂。
Yes she is. It's complicated.
但我们有她。她还活着。
But we have her. She's alive.
72小时视窗已关闭。
The 72 hour window has closed.
卡拉汉女士不再是一个可行的救援人员。
Ms. Callahan is no longer a viable rescue.
我告诉你。
I'm telling you.
公♥司♥要感谢
The company would like to thank you
为您的服务。
for your services.
不幸的是,我们已经决定分道扬镳
Unfortunately, we've come to the decision to part ways
与电流电路。
with the current circuit.
岛屿的破坏序列将发生
The island's destruction sequence will occur
大约12小时内。
in approximately 12 hours.
再次,公♥司♥感谢您的服务。
Again, the company thanks you for your services.
等等,不,等等!
Wait, no, wait!
等!
Wait!
他妈的!
Fuck!
嘿拉斯,男人,
Hey Russ, man,
你最好开始快点说话。
you better start talking real fast.
这他妈是怎麽回事?
What the fuck is going on?
如果你能重温你最糟糕的时刻
If you could relive your worst moment
一遍又一遍,让它好 10%,
over again and make it just 10% better,
你会吗?
would you?
我们应该对斯泰西更加小心。
We should have been more careful about Stacey.
我们不知道。
We didn't know.
你的船呢?
What about your boat?
你来这里的那个。
The one you came here on.
呃
Uh,
它停在岸边。
it's parked by the shore.
就像直升机一样。
It's like the helicopter.
电影精选列表