看看我们?我们做了什麽?
Look at us? What we've done?
上帝,或者宇宙,不欠我们狗屎。
God, or the universe, don't owe us shit.
在黑暗中,名声怎麽一样?
How's that fame same in the dark?
他妈的闭嘴。
Shut the fuck up.
你们都看到了什麽?
Y'all see anything?
不。
No.
我一无所获。
I got nothing.
伙计,那是什麽鬼?
Man, what the hell is that?
我们开枪吗?
Do we shoot?
拉斯!-坚持。
Russ! - Hold on.
那东西不是人类。
That thing ain't human.
伙计 们?
Fellas?
哦,地狱不。
Oh, hell no.
拉斯,伙计,那他妈的是什麽!?
Russ, man, what the fuck was that!?
他妈的,不。
Fuck, no.
这是不可能的。
It's impossible.
什麽?
What is?
好。
Okay.
所以大约八年前,
So about eight years ago,
我有一个表弟失踪了。
I had a cousin that went missing.
他走到偏僻的地方,从未被人看到
He went out into the middle of nowhere and was never seen
或再次收到消息。
or heard from again.
我在现场听说他们恢复了一本日记
I heard at the site that they recovered a journal
从 1940 年代♥开♥始。
from the 1940s.
在那本日记中,这傢伙写道...
In that journal, the guy wrote about...
这种事情。
this kind of thing.
他会找到一些东西,那是一样的,
He'd find things, that were the same,
改变。
changed.
你介意我读这个吗?
Do you mind if I read this?
坚持。
Hold on.
自♥由♥裁量权,还记得吗?
Discretion, remember?
一些不寻常的事情显然正在发生
Something extraordinary is clearly happening
在这个岛上。
on this island.
这本日记可能是关键,
This journal may be the key,
不仅是为了帮助我们了解发生了什麽
not only to help us understand what happened
对所有那些人,对我的朋友,
to all those people, to my friends,
它也可能给我们一个如何回家的线索。
It might also give us a clue on how to get home.
我保证。它会留在我们之间。
I promise. It'll stay between us.
伙计们!快出来吧!
Guys! Come out here, quick!
不可能的。
Impossible.
你没事吧?
You okay?
这不是我的世界。嗯。
This ain't my world. Mm mm.
我不应该在这裡。
I shouldn't be here.
听。
Listen.
出事了。
Something's wrong.
这个岛上的邪恶。
Evil on this island.
我们所能做的就是战斗和生存。
And all we can do is fight and survive.
好?
Okay?
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
对,呃,
Right, uh,
再带我看一遍计划。
walk me through the plan again.
我们找到了那个女孩。活 着。
We find the girl. Alive.
我们用收音机呼唤。
We use the radio to call out.
有人会得到我们。
Someone will get us.
对。
Right.
如果她死了呢?
And if she's dead?
她不会。
She won't be.
嘿,你几年前提到一份工作。
Hey, you mentioned a job a couple years ago.
这是一个漫长而複杂的故事。
That is a long and complicated story.
嗨,史黛西。
Hi Stacey.
你能告诉我们发生了什麽吗?
Can you tell us what happened?
她很震惊。
She's in shock.
我将继续流览日记。
I'm gonna continue looking through the journal.
拉斯,问你问题。
Russ, question for you.
射。
Shoot.
假设我们到了营地,对吧?
Let's say we get to the camp, right?
女孩们还活着,但通讯已经关闭。
And the girls alive, but the comms are down.
嗯嗯。- 然后呢?
Mm hmm. - Then what?
然后我们继续攀登,直到找到信♥号♥♥。
Then we keep climbing until we find a signal.
如果我们仍然找不到?
And if we still can't find one?
我们会的。
We will.
你是一个自信的人,拉斯。
You're a confident man, Russ.
我会给你的。
I'll give you that.
我们在这裡。
We're here.
没有女孩。
No girl.
不。
No.
没有女孩。
No girl.
希望那该死的东西甚至有效。
Hope that damn thing even works.
你好?
Hello?
有人在外面吗?
Is anybody out there?
你好?
Hello?
嘿,拉斯。
Hey, Russ.
嘿,艾迪生。
Hey, Addison.
你们好吗?你在哪裡?
How are you guys? Where are you?
我们在另一个营地。
We're at the other camp.
这个营地是空的。这里什麽都没有。
This camp is empty. There's nothing here.
是的,有呃,
Yeah, there are uh,
有尸体,
there are bodies,
到处。
everywhere.
但是,我找到了那个女孩。
But, I found the girl.
活 着。
Alive.
我能给你什麽吗?
Can I get you anything?
我不知道这个岛上发生了什麽。
I don't know what's happening here on this island.
但我向你保证,你现在很安全。
But I promise you, you're safe now.
我们三天前到达这裡。
We got here three days ago.
我们很快意识到我们不能离开。
We quickly realized that we couldn't leave.
我们被困住了。
We were stuck.
然后是比我们早一天到达这裡的人,他们。
And then the people who got here the day before us, they.
他们开始生病。
They started getting sick.
还有他们的骨头...
And their bones...
他们开始开裂。
they start cracking.
我变成了一个可怕的东西。
I turned into something awful.
当杀戮开始时,我只是跑得越远越好。
When the killing started I, I just ran as far as I could.
我躲了起来。
I hid.
好吧,我很高兴你没事。
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
我们会送你回家。
We're gonna get you home.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们的薪水实际上取决于它。
Our paychecks actually depend on it.
所以,谢谢。
So, thank you.
看,我们要拿这个收音机
Look, we're gonna take this radio
我们将继续向上攀登。
and we're gonna keep climbing up.
尝试与外界接触。
Try to make outside contact.
好?
Okay?
追逐怎麽样?
How's Chase?
是的,他很好。
Yeah, he's good.
好。
Okay.
我们会与您联繫。
We'll be in contact.
注意安全。
Be safe.
什麽?
What is that?
这隻是一本日记。
It's just a journal.
説明我理解事物。
Helps me make sense of things.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
我不知道。
I don't know.
因为我是谁,
Because of who I am,
只是很难弄清楚,你知道吗?
it's just hard to figure things out, you know?
但是,当我稍后读到这篇文章时,条目,
But, when I read this back later, the entries,
我可以开始看到模式,并且,
I can start to see patterns and,
只是让我感觉不那麽失落。
just makes me feel a little bit less lost.
所以你的朋友德克斯是圣人
So your friend Dex is a saint
还是有点天才。
or a little bit of a genius.
电影精选列表