你知道在你的小研究地点发生了什麽吗?
Do you know what happened at your little research site?
这是在需要知道的基础上。
It's on a need-to-know basis.
哦,所以你不知道你自己得到了什麽
Oh, so you have no idea what you're getting yourself
和那些男孩进入。
and those boys into.
只是一个不错的发薪日。
Just a good payday.
是你发出死亡威胁的人吗?
Were you the one who sent the death threats?
看,这取决于你。
Look, it's up to you.
无论有没有你,我们都会去。
We're gonna go with or without you.
如果我去,我负责。
If I go, I'm in charge.
我会给你找一个团队。
I'll get you a team.
明天见。
See you tomorrow.
嘿,大男孩。
Hey, big boy.
为什麽我们从未见过面?
Why have we never met?
嘿。标记。
Hey. Tag.
哦,这是一个牢牢的抓地力,
Oh, that's a firm grip,
你对摔跤有什麽看法?
what you think about arm wrestling?
啊,我没有时间,伙计。
Ah, I ain't got time for that, man.
想要一些挑战吗?
Want some challenge?
总是是时候了。
It's always time for that.
想先走吗?- 先走。
Wanna go first? - Go first.
算我一个。-是的。一。。。
Count me out. - Yeah. One...
往下走。
Going down.
三,四。
Three, four.
他妈的笨蛋,对吧?
Fucking dumb asses, right?
你不记得我了。
You don't remember me.
这不是个人的,朋友,相信我。
It's not personal, pal, believe me.
大约七八年前,我们一起完成了这项工作。
We did the job together about seven or eight years ago.
工作进展顺利。不过钱是狗屎。
Job went well. The money was shit though.
不是这样的。
Not like this.
好吧,男孩们,听好了。
Alright boys, listen up.
嘿,甜美的脸颊。
Hey, sweet cheeks.
你打算什麽时候让我带你去约会
When are you gonna let me take you on that date
你答应过我?
you promised me?
我选了一家很棒的餐厅。
I picked a great restaurant.
柯尔特,拼写餐厅。
Colt, spell restaurant.
另一次。
Another time.
有两个可能的研究营地
There are two possible research camps
目标可能位于北部和南部的位置。
where the target could be located, north and south.
一个三人小组将在每个地点附近下车。
A team of three will be dropped off near each location.
蔡斯,德克斯,你会和我一起在南边。
Chase, Dex, you'll be with me on the south side.
塔格,柯尔特,你会和拉斯在北方。
Tag, Colt, you'll be with Russ in the north.
直升机将在会合点等我们
The helicopter will wait for us at the rendezvous point
直到他得到任何一支球队的消息。
until he gets word from either team.
但如果沟通中断,
But if communication goes down,
我们将在会合点见面。
we'll meet at the rendezvous point.
明白了?
Got it?
嘿标籤。
Hey Tag.
她怎麽样了?
How's she doing?
美妙。
Wonderful.
这是我的世界。
It's my world right here.
男人,现在八岁了。这就是我这样做的原因。
Man, eight years old now. That's why I do it.
很高兴有你。
Good to have you.
谢谢,谢谢。
Thank you, thank you.
欢迎来到格兰马南男婴。
Welcome to Gran Manan baby boys.
看起来大♥麻♥只是再往上走一点。
It looks like hemp is just a little further up that way.
所以艾迪生,知道我们在处理什麽吗?
So Addison, any idea what we're dealing with?
为什麽24小时时间紧迫?
Why the 24 hour time crunch?
不。
Nope.
只是这很危险。
Just that it's dangerous.
嘿,拉斯,你确定你知道你要去哪裡?
Hey Russ, you sure you know where you're going?
我没有看到脚印或裸体。
I don't see footprints or nuthin'.
我确定。
I'm sure.
为什麽我们要靠近水,拉斯?
Why are we heading closer to the water, Russ?
因为它更安全。
Because it's safer.
是的,从什麽更安全?
Yeah, it's safer from what?
人?过来。
Guys? Get over here.
这一定是某个研究事故。
This must have been some research accident.
让我们继续前进。
Let's keep moving.
拉斯。
Russ.
拉斯,你在吗?
Russ, are you there?
什麽?
What's that?
一本日记。
A journal.
给我的。
For me.
我,一个人。
Me, alone.
艾迪生!
Addison!
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on here?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我不确定我是否想知道。
But I'm not sure I want to find out.
我们不是来问问题的,记住,
We're not here to ask questions, remember,
我们来这裡是为了找到那个女孩,无论死活。
we're here to find the girl, dead or alive.
因此,我们越早这样做,我们就能越早离开这裡。
So the sooner we do that, the sooner we can get outta here.
嘿拉斯。
Hey Russ.
我不认为研究营靠近水。
I don't think the research camp's close to the water.
我知道。另一边是五英里。
I know. It's five miles the other way.
嘿,你们,我们在这裡转过身来。
Hey y'all, we got turned around out here.
它不起作用。通信已关闭。
It won't work. Comms are down.
嘿。
Hey.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
这到底是怎麽回事?
What the hell could have done that?
格兰马南,我的朋友。
Gran Manan, my friend.
你好?你好,有人吗?
Hello? Hello, is there anyone there?
什麽?
What is that?
这是我在第一个身体找到的手錶。
It's a watch I found at the first body.
是的?
Yeah?
你永远不会错过任何一个机会,是吧?
You'll never miss an opportunity, huh?
不,不是那样的。
No, it's not like that.
看。
See.
是的,人们有相同的手錶。
Yeah, people have the same watches.
或。
Maybe.
好吧,没有人回答。
All right, nobody's answering.
让我们出去找那个女孩。
Let's just get out there and find the girl.
她的名字是斯泰西卡拉汉。
Her name is Stacey Callahan.
喜欢「斯坦利卡拉汉」?
Like "The" Stanley Callahan?
去。
Go.
不管这是什麽,我们都没有准备好。
Whatever this is, we're not prepared.
我们没有武器,坦率地说,我们没有技能。
We don't have the weapons or frankly, the skillset.
你以为我不知道吗?
You think I don't know that?
我和你一样多。
I have just as much information as you.
这就是工作。
That's the job.
自♥由♥裁量权,还记得吗?
Discretion, remember?
他们没有告诉我任何我没有告诉你的事情。
They didn't tell me anything that I didn't tell you.
有人在那裡吗?
Anyone there?
重複一遍,有人在吗?
Repeat, anyone there?
你好,你好?
Hello, hello?
有人在外面吗?
Is anybody out there?
该死的,它行不通。
God damn it, it won't work.
你怎麽知道的?
How do you know that?
我只是这样做。
I just do.
嘿,这些烟是从哪裡来的?
Hey, where's all that smoke coming from?
我真的希望这不是我想的那样。
I really hope that isn't what I think it is.
标籤,封面。
Tag, cover.
它是空的。
It's empty.
所以他还活着。
So he's alive.
或。
Maybe.
狗屎。即使他还活着,
Shit. Even if he is alive,
我们只是失去了唯一的出路。
we just lost our only way out.
别开枪!请不要开枪,拜託,拜託!
Don't shoot! Don't shoot, please, please!
你是谁!?- 我是Garreth Young博士。
Who are you!? - I'm Dr. Garreth Young.
我是TSL的研究员。
I'm a researcher with TSL.
电影精选列表