事情不在这裡发生。
Things go in not out around here.
你好,你好。
Hello, hello.
是的,标籤。
Yeah, Tag.
嘿。那边怎麽样了?
Hey. How's it going over there?
我们失去了德克斯
We lost Dex
还有那个女孩。
and the girl.
她变成了一个,呃——
She turned into a, uh-
每个人都会变成什麽
What everyone will turn into
如果我们在这裡住得更长。
if we stay here much longer.
是的。
Yeah.
我想我们遇到了新版本
I think we came across the new versions
不管这些东西是什麽鬼
of whatever the hell these things are
他们在这裡的时间越长,
and the longer they're here,
越大,越讨厌,越快,越笨,
bigger, the nastier, the faster, the dumber,
他们变得越丑。
and the uglier they get.
现在很清楚我们是其中的一部分
Think it's clear now that we're a part
一些搞砸的实验出了问题。
of some fucked up experiment that went wrong.
哦,我们呃,我们联繫了公♥司♥。
Oh, and we uh, we came in contact with the company.
好。
Okay.
是的。他们不会来。
Yeah. They ain't coming.
呃,岛上的破坏顺序什麽的。
The uh, the island's destruction sequence or whatever.
早上就要下山了。
It's going down in the morning.
破坏序列?
Destruction sequence?
这可能是录音,我不知道。
It could have been a recording, I don't know.
但我要告诉你一件事。
But I'll tell you one thing.
他们知道她现在已经走了。
They knew she'd be gone by now.
嘿嗯,
Hey um,
我有件事必须告诉你们。
I got something I gotta tell you guys.
这不是我第一次来岛上。
This isn't my first time on the island.
这不是我第一次执行这项任务。
It's not my first time on this mission.
几年前,我执行了相同的任务。
I went on the same mission a few years back.
一个接一个,我们被那些人杀死了
One by one, we were killed by whatever those
我们的突变版本就在那裡。
mutant versions of us are out there.
蔡斯和我,我们逃离了这个岛屿,就在它正在崩溃的时候。
Chase and I, we escaped the island just as it was crumbling.
当我们出去的时候,有这个...光。
When we got out there was this...light.
然后是这艘船。
And then this boat.
蔡斯昏迷不醒。
Chase was unconscious.
见鬼,他一定撞到了头什麽的,
Hell, he must have hit his head or something,
但当他醒来时,他什麽都不记得了。
but when he woke up, he didn't remember anything.
他们告诉我们现在是 2021 年。
And they told us it was 2021.
好?
Okay?
看,当我们离开去执行任务时,
Look, when we left for the mission,
那是2023年10月22日。
it was October 22nd, 2023.
那,那是昨天。
That, that was yesterday.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
这是一个虫洞。
It's a worm hole.
他们到达岛上的时间没有理由
No reason the time they got to the island
将与他们离开的时间相同。
would be the same as the time they left.
看,当我们回来时,
Look, when we got back,
我们以前的自己的任何痕迹都消失了。
any trace of our previous self was gone.
我认为最好是——
I thought it was best that-
我想蔡斯,让我们重新开始吧。
I thought Chase, let's start again.
宇宙有办法防止悖论。
Universe has a way of preventing paradoxes.
拉斯,你为什麽不告诉我们?
Russ, why didn't you tell us?
我试图阻止你。
I tried to stop you.
我们,从来。
Us, from coming.
所以你确实发出了死亡威胁。
So you did send a death threat.
如果我告诉你真♥相♥,你会相信我吗?
If I had told you the truth, would you believe me?
随着我们越来越接近这一天,
As we got closer and closer to the day,
我意识到你会和我一起去,不管没有我。
I realized that you were gonna go with or without me.
我们总是要去的。
We were always gonna go.
我只是想,如果,
I just thought that if,
如果我们能找到那个活着的女孩,
if we could find the girl alive,
他们会把我们赶出去。
they would get us out.
我错了。
I was wrong.
嘿,拉斯?
Hey, Russ?
嘿,蔡斯。
Hey, Chase.
我们上次是怎麽出去的?
How did we get out last time?
我们发现了一艘旧独木舟。
We found an old canoe.
我已经找过了。
I already looked for it.
我们尽可能快地划着屁♥股♥。
We paddled our asses off as fast as we could.
把那个岛留在了我们的尘土中。
Left that island in our dust.
我们成功了,我不知道怎麽做。
We made it out, I don't know how.
我愿意。
I do.
至少,我想我是这样。
At least, I think I do.
不可能说多少次
It's impossible to say how many times
这个循环已经发生。
this cycle has happened.
但我认为你之前的工作是第一份,最后一份,
But I think your previous job was the first, last,
而且只有那次独木舟被使用。
and only time that canoe was used.
我认为独木舟在虫洞之前就在这裡。
And I think that canoe was here before the wormhole.
那麽,我们如何度过难关?
So, how do we get through?
岛屿毁灭序列。
The island destruction sequence.
但是他们为什麽要摧毁这个岛?
But why would they want to destroy the island?
他们不想摧毁这个岛。
They don't want to destroy the island.
他们想摧毁我们。
They want to destroy us.
破坏序列应禁用力场。
The destruction sequence should disable the force field.
至少是暂时的。
At least temporarily.
所以如果我们能得到船并开车通过
So if we can get the boat and drive it through
当力场下降时?
when the force field is down?
我们应该能够穿过一个差距
We should be able to go through a gap
在虫洞里,是的。理论上。
in the wormhole, yes. Theoretically.
这对我们来说大约是四英里。
That's about four miles for us.
该死。
Oh, shit.
为什麽,怎麽了?
Why, what's wrong?
我记得这个地方。
I remember this spot.
它爬满了大男孩。
It was crawling with big boys.
他妈的。
Fuck.
我敢打赌,这些该死的书呆子在这裡没有武器。
And I bet these fucking nerds don't have no weapons in here.
我相信船就停在这裡。
I believe the boat's parked right here.
只有三英里远。
It's only three miles away.
让我们只希望它有足够的气体。
Let's just hope it has enough gas.
足够接近,我们今晚可以做到。
Close enough, we could make it tonight.
太危险了,晚上不行。
It's too dangerous, not at night.
是的,我同意,我们应该早上去。
Yeah, I agree, we should go in the morning.
好。首要的事。
Fine. First thing.
嘿,伙计,坐下。让我快点和你谈谈。
Hey man, have a seat. Let me talk to you real quick.
首先
First of all,
你是婊♥子♥的儿子,我真的很生气。
you're a son of a bitch and I'm real angry.
足够公平。
Fair enough.
但
But,
不幸的是,我不是一个伟大的父亲。
unfortunately, I haven't been a great father.
我希望我的小女孩,
And I'm hoping that my little girl,
有一天,原谅我。
one day, forgives me.
所以,即使你真的把我杀在这裡,
So, even if you do get me killed out here,
我想学习并原谅你。
I want to learn and forgive you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
是的。
Yeah.
我们要去做。
We're gonna do it.
我知道,伙计。
I know, man.
[拉斯]你为什麽不睡一觉?
[Russ] Why don't you get some sleep?
是的,我可以用一些睡眠。
Yeah, I could use some sleep.
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
那他妈的是什麽?
What the fuck was that?
我猜在我们之前有哪位科学家在这裡。
I'm guessing whichever scientist was in here before us.
你需要任何説明吗?
You need any help?
哦。
Oh.
不。呃,没那麽糟糕。
No. It's uh, not that bad.
哦,是的。
Oh yeah.
是的。其实你介意吗?
Yeah. Actually do you, do you mind?
是的,坐下。
Yeah, sit down.
电影精选列表