有人在那裡吗?
Anyone there?
重複。有人在吗?
Repeat. Anyone there?
有人听到这个,我都在生气。
Anyone hears this, I'm taking a piss.
欢迎来到TSL实验室。
Welcome to TSL Laboratories.
我们很高兴有你。
We're happy to have you.
最近,我们收到了很多问题
Recently, we've been getting a lot of questions
关于我们在这裡所做的确切内容,
about what it is exactly we do here,
我们很乐意回答。
and we're happy to answer.
答桉是肯定的
Of course,
非凡的进步总是伴随着一些逆境。
with extraordinary progress always comes some adversity.
但在这裡,我们的目标仍然是改善人类状况
But here our goal remains to improve the human condition
通过任何必要的手段。
by any means necessary.
通过广泛和重複的测试,
Through extensive and repetitious testing,
我们在理解方面迈出了许多步
we've taken many steps forward towards understanding
人体和心灵的巨大可能性。
the vast possibilities for the human body and mind.
在这裡,我们相信时间是我们的盟友
Here, we believe that time is our ally
及其对人类的影响,潜在的积极因素,
and its effect on humans, a potential positive,
不是负面的。
not a negative.
无论是通过延长数百万人的寿命
Whether it's by extending the lives of millions
生病的孩子或改善我们的防御系统
of sick children or improving our defense systems
通过基因增强的士兵,
through genetically enhanced soldiers,
我们在TSL仍然坚定不移地实现我们的目标
we here at TSL remains steadfast in our goal
创造一个更美好、更安全的世界。
in creating a better and safer world.
在TSL,我们正在花时间。
At TSL, we're taking the time.
我们邀请您也这样做。
And we invite you to do the same.
这不会发生。- 这不会发生,伙计。
It's not gonna happen. - It's not gonna happen, man.
太好笑了。
So funny.
你... - 这不会发生。
You... - It's not gonna happen.
你是小丑。
You're a clown.
你是个醉酒的小丑,看看你。
You're a drunk clown, look at you.
绝对没有镜头。
Absolutely no shot.
我可以做到。
I could do it.
你不能。 - 我不会这样做。
You could not. - I'm not gonna do it.
哦,好的。-看着我。
Oh, okay. - Look at me.
但我可以做到。
But I could do it.
好吧,20 美元,怎麽样,伙计?
Okay, 20 bucks, how about that, man?
一百美元。
Hundred bucks.
一百美元?-没关係
Hundred bucks? - It's okay,
我会打赌的。
I'll take that bet.
坚持。
Hold on.
它在哪裡?把东西给我。
Where is it? Give me the thing.
一枪。
One shot.
让它计数,是的。
Make it count, yeah.
好。去找他吧,老虎。
Okay. Go get him, Tiger.
他在哪裡?它在那边。
Where's he? It's over there.
二十进一,狗屎。
Twenty in first, dipshit.
哦。
Oh.
哦不。
Oh no.
他睡着了。-哦,我的上帝。
He's falling asleep. - Oh my God.
这是一个靶心,男孩们。
That's a bullseye, boys.
等。伙计,你要付出什麽代价?
Wait. What are you paying after, man?
等一下。
Wait a second.
好吧,坚持住,坚持住,让我从中得到更多的时间。
Okay, hold on, hold on, let me get more time out of this.
哇,哇哇。拿着,憋着一秒钟。
Whoa, whoa whoa. Hold, hold it a sec.
接近,但没有雪茄人。
Close, but no cigar man.
哼。
Huh.
双倍或无。
Double or nothing.
你给现金和电♥话♥怎麽样
How about you give the cash and call
你的男朋友,迪普斯。-现金。
your boyfriend, dipshit. - Cash.
嘿,你不会带着那笔钱离开。
Hey, you ain't leaving with that money.
嘿,别碰我。
Hey, don't touch me.
好吧,大男孩。
All right, big boy.
你看起来像狗屎,蔡斯。
You look like shit, Chase.
你怎麽知道这个名字?
How do you know that name?
瞭解你很多。
Know a lot about you.
是的。
Yeah.
好。
Okay.
上车。
Get in the car.
我有一个建议给你。
I have a proposal for you.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
你说出这个地方的名字。
You name the place.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你不记得我了,是吗?
You don't remember me, do you?
不。
Nope.
名字叫艾迪生。
Name's Addison.
几年前,我们在一次聚会上相识。
We met at a party a couple years ago.
我猜你比我想像的更醉。
I guess you were drunker than I thought.
你早上就走了。
You were gone in the morning.
不好意思。
Sorry.
我结束了。
I'm over it.
你对我瞭解多少?
What do you know about me?
井
Well,
我知道你被招募到幽灵计划
I know you were recruited to the Ghost Project
当你18岁的时候。
when you were 18.
他们剥夺了你的任何合法身份
They stripped you of any legal identity
所以如果你死了,没有人会知道。
so if you died, no one would know.
然后大约一年后,整个计划被取消了。
And then about a year later, the whole program was canceled.
你们中的大多数人都跑了,变成了雇佣工。
Most of you ran off, became work-for-hires.
你为什麽知道这个?
Why do you know this?
我为一些非常有权势的人工作。
I work for some very powerful people.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
虽然,不是我不相信你。
Although, not that I don't believe you.
不,我出去了。
No, I'm out.
哦,是的?-是的。
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
嗯,你一直很忙?
Well, you've been busy?
类似的东西。
Something like that.
你怎麽过得去?
How do you get by?
到处打零工。
Odd jobs here and there.
两天前,
Two days ago,
研究中心发生事故
there was an accident at a research center
加拿大北部海岸附近
off the coast of Northern Canada
牵扯到某位CEO的女儿。
involving a certain CEO's daughter.
目前,所有通信都将丢失。
Currently all communication is lost.
我们需要一个团队进去提取她
We need a team to go in and extract her
在接下来的24小时内。
within the next 24 hours.
谨慎是他们的首要任务。
Discretion is their top priority.
这是唯一的原因
Which is the only reason
你正在得到报价
you are getting offered
这个非常有利可图...
this extremely lucrative...
零工。
odd job.
还有一件事。
And there's one more thing.
我在问拉斯。
I'm asking Russ.
那是,这是一个坏主意。
That's a, that's a bad idea.
为什麽这麽说?
Why do you say that?
他不可信。
He can't be trusted.
好。
Okay.
井
Well,
我要有一辆车过来接你
I'm gonna have a car come by and pick you up
在上午。
in the morning.
你要麽进去,要麽不进去。
You either get in or you don't.
好车。
Nice car.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你也是。
You too.
名字叫艾迪生。
Name's Addison.
我知道你是谁。
I know who you are.
是吗?
You do?
好吧,让我们谈谈。
All right, let's talk.
你们一开始就不应该去那裡。
Y'all never should have gone there in the first place.
为什麽这麽说?
Why do you say that?
电影精选列表