What?
毯… 毯…… 毯… 毯子
The... bla....the bla....the blanket
什么?
What?
那条毯子
The blanket.
哦 好吧… 好吧 我去拿
Oh, okay... okay. I'll go get it.
你要坚持下去 好吗?
You hang on to that. Okay?
我马上回来… 我马上回来 我去拿
I'll be right back... I'll be right back, I'll go get it!
卡米尔
Camille.
妈妈
Mom.
爸爸
Dad.
啊 我好想你们
Ahhh. I've missed you so much!
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 醒醒
James. James wake up.
詹姆斯
James!
不... 詹姆斯
No....James.
哦 上帝 不
Oh. God! No.
不要
Noooo!
醒醒
Wake up.
这里是NA6BRS .… 你还在听吗?
This is NA6BRS.. are you still with me?
是的 是的 我还在
Yes! Yes I'm still here!
他们在路上了
They are on the way!
他找到了一个铁路工人 他们…
He got ahold of a railroad worker and they are...
不 不
No! Noooo!
卡米尔
Camille!
卡米尔
Camille!
亨特…
Hunter...
哦 谢天谢地
Oh thank god.
你…你去哪里了?
Where... where were you?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么?
What?
当我找到他的时候… 他跑开了
When I got out there... he ran.
谁?
Who?
司机 我试着去追他
The engineer. I tried to chase him
但是他跑进了雾里 就那么走了
but he ran off into the fog. He was gone.
就像消失了一样…
It's like he just disappeared...
当我停下来的时候 我… 我怎么也回不来了
by the time I stopped I... I couldn't get back to you.
他去哪儿了?
Where did he go?
我不知道.... 他不停… 也不说话…
I don't know....he wouldn't stop... he wouldn't speak...
还在流血
he was bleeding.
那边有东西… 它是
There's something out there... It's,
我能感觉到它…
I could feel it...
这声音… 这是人们在哀嚎
This sound... it's people.
声音停了
It stopped.
声音停了
It stopped!
天啊 它停了
Oh god it stopped.
我们做到了 宝贝 我们做到了
We did it. Baby we did it!
现在我们来看一下突发新闻 我们刚刚
We are back now with breaking news. We are just
得知昨晚发生在内华达州金伯利小镇
learning about a tragedy that unfolded last night near the
的一起悲剧
small town of Kimberly, Nevada.
山体滑坡迫使
A landslide forced the closure
金伯利和雷曼之间的高速公路关闭
of the highway between Kimberly and Lehman.
据了解 当地的博物馆火车站
From what we understand the local train
为两地之间的居民提供往返乘车服务
museum offered rides back and forth for residents.
他们的路线没有受到滑坡的影响
Their tracks were not affected by the landslide.
大约一个半小时后 火车抛锚了
The train ride was about an hour and a half and the train stalled
停在了半路的一个隧♥道♥里
in a tunnel half way through the ride.
仍有几人下落不明
Several people are still missing.
加热装置的缺失和创记录的低温度使
The lack of heaters and record low temps left the
旅客们处境危险
passengers in a dangerous situation.
但仍有一位乘客幸存了下来
I'm just being told we have a passenger.
丽塔·史密斯
Rita Smith.
丽塔 能告诉我们你的经历吗?
Rita, what can you tell us about your experience?
我…
I...
我想我现在不能谈论这个…
I don't think that I can talk about this right now..
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不…
No...
不
No!
怎么?
What?
这是…
That's...
怎么可能?
How? How!?
不
No!