Yeah.
哦 天哪
Oh gosh.
天啊 你的手冻坏了
Oh my god your hands are freezing.
我知道 太谢谢你了
I know, thank you so much.
是的
Yeah
亨特
Hunter.
你… 你在这儿干什么?
What the hell... what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here? You stopped
你不接我的电♥话♥ 卡米尔
answering my calls, Camille.
你跟着我来的?
You followed me here?
我担心你开车
I was worried about you driving.
哦 你担心这个
Oh, you were worried.
说到你开车的事 卡米尔
About you driving, Camille.
内华达州吗? 天啊 你可没说
Nevada? Jesus. you kind of left that part out
还有这个环节
of the conversation.
天啊 真是难以置信
Oh my god this is unbelievable.
嘿 伙计 你能给我们几分钟吗?
Hey man would you mind just giving us a quick sec?
哦 当然可以 你很冷 对吧? 你还好吗?
Oh, yeah, yeah totally. Um, you're cool right? You're okay?
是的 你其实哪儿都不用去
Yeah. You actually don't have to go anywhere.
实际上 詹姆斯 如果你不介意的话 请稍等一下
Actually, yeah, James. Just a quick sec if you don't mind.
是啊 当然可以
Yeah, totally.
你认真的吗?
Seriously?
詹姆斯 我很抱歉
James, I'm sorry.
嘿 看着我 求你
Hey. Look at me, please.
对不起 好吗?
I'm sorry, okay?
真的吗?
Really?
是的
Yes.
如果你觉得我跟詹姆斯有一腿
I mean cuz if that's how you felt
那就不用再道歉了
then you don't have to apologize for that.
卡米尔 我不是这么想的 我保证
Camille, that's not how I feel. I promise.
真不敢相信你跟着我来了
I can't believe you followed me here.
你很困窘
You are embarrassed.
你不好意思把我介绍给你父母
You're embarrassed to introduce me to your parents.
不 不 天啊 不是这样的 我向上帝发誓我…
No no. Jesus, that's not it at all. I swear to God I...
我不觉得困窘 卡米尔
I'm not embarrassed, Camille.
诡异的声音吃掉了我父母?
A spooky sound ate my parents?
我不该那么说的
I never should have said that.
是啊 真的很混♥蛋♥
Yeah, it was really fucked up.
我发脾气了
I, I lost my temper.
是啊 又发脾气
You did. Again.
听着 我一直期待着我们在一起
Look, I was looking forward to spending our
共度纪念日 所以当你又忘了的时候
anniversary together and when you forgot again I, it's not an
但这不是发脾气的理由 我不该说那种话 对不起
excuse, okay? And I'm sorry about the stupid shit that I
我不是故意的
said. I didn't mean it.
我真不敢相信你一路跟踪我
I can't believe you followed me all this way.
是吗? 你不接我的电♥话♥ 把我晾在那里
Yeah? Well you stopped answering my calls and you kind of left
就走了
the state.
谁在看你的葡萄园?
Who's watching your vineyard?
实际上没人在看
No one, actually. I sort of just left
我以为我会直接去你家…
I thought I was just gonna come straight to your place...
给你做顿周年纪念晚餐
brought our anniversary dinner.
我和詹姆斯之间没什么事
There's nothing going on between James and I
如果你想知道的话
if that's what you're wondering.
不是的 我说过我不介意詹姆斯 卡米尔
I wasn't. I told you before I don't care about James, Camille.
我来是因为我想确定我们之间
I came because I want to make sure that everything is okay
安好如初
with you and I.
很好 因为他是我的朋友 好吗?
Okay well good cuz he's my friend, okay?
我们来这里是为了做一些必须要集中注意去做的
And we came here to do something important and we
重要事情 所以你大可放心
need to get it done and focus so if you have a problem with that
你可以走了
then you can just..you can just go.
我明白了 好吧? 我明白你的意思了 亲爱的
I get it. Okay? I read you loud and clear, sweetie.
我会坐在那边
I will uh, I'll sit over there.
我简直不敢相信
I just can't believe this.
你饿吗?
You hungry?
不饿
No.
很遗憾 我吃过晚饭来的
That's too bad cause I have dinner.
我是说 现在很冷 但我也带了酒
I mean, it's cold now, but, I also brought wine.
哦
Oh.
这就是你解决所有问题的方法吗? 一瓶葡萄酒?
Is that your solution for everything? A bottle of wine?
哦 拜托 我认识的卡米尔可是
Oh come on. The Camille I know would do
超爱品酒的
just about anything for a bottle of wine.
这可是好酒哦
It's good wine!
我爱你
I love you.
我们回家再谈吧
Let's just, let's just talk about this when we get home.
我为我说了那种话而道歉 好吗? 我不是故意的
Look, I'm sorry about what I said, ok? I didn't mean it
我… 我相信你
I... I believe in you.
是啊
Yeah well it's...
但很可惜 你不相信我的话
it's just too bad you don't believe me.
天啊 这火车真♥他♥妈♥的冷
God, it's fucking freezing in this train.
你为什么… 不去找詹姆斯
Why don't you uh... why don't you go get James.
好的…
Yeah...
请友好一点
And be nice, please.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey..
嘿
Hey.
呃… 亨特
Uh... Hunter.
詹姆斯
James.
很高兴见到你 伙计
Good to meet ya man.
是啊
Yeah.
对不起 我刚才不该那样说
I'm uh, sorry about that back there.
哦 没关系
Oh, yeah... no worries.
你为什么不来加入我们呢?
Why don't you come and join us.
我带了酒
I uh, I brought wine.
哦 不错 是啊
Oh, nice. Yeah.
所以… 谁要喝酒?
So... who wants wine?
你到了能喝酒的年龄了吗?
Are you old enough to drink?
呃
Ummmm
我跟你开玩笑的
Just messin with ya Jimmy.
那太好了 实际上 喝点酒可能会让我暖和起来
Yeah, that'd be great actually, it might help warm me up.
卡米尔说你是个酿酒师
Camille said you were a wine maker.
嗯 是的 没错
Um, yes. That is uh, correct.
你呢?
And you?
我只是个学生 电影系学生
Oh I'm just a student. A film student.
好吧
Right.
所以… 刚才司机说我们什么时候…
So... what time did the guy say that we would uh..
可以到站?
we'd get there?
我想他说一个小时左右
I think he said about an hour or so.
哇 真不敢相信我们在火车上
Wow. I can't believe we're on a train.
是啊 不 我们以后有机会也要回来再坐一次
Yeah. Yeah no we'll definitely have to come back
享受这种体验 等天气不这么冷的时候
and uh, enjoy this experience when it's not freezing as balls.
好啊 我很乐意
Yeah, I'd love that.
再跟我说一遍 你们俩到底来这里
So remind me again, what exactly is it that you guys are
干嘛?
doing?
我们…
Well we're...
就像我之前告诉你的
Like I told you earlier
有人在牧场现场直播
um someone's doing a live stream of it from a ranch
所以我们认为应该过来看看
so we thought we'd come and try to capture something
或…你知道的 进行采访
or... ya know, interview someone.
对 但你不是说过那东西…
Right, but didn't you say that "it" was uh...
很危险吗?
I don't know... dangerous?
是啊 但我们不会靠得太近
Well yeah, but we're not gonna get too close.
是的 嗯… 卡米尔实际上是
Yeah, um... Camille is actually
我博士阶段在研究的
the subject um that I'm doing for, uh, one of my doc classes
电影课程的主题 所以…
for, for film, so... yeah.
我觉得现在有点暖和了
I actually think it's getting a little warmer in here.
是啊 我感觉好像有股暖流… 来自
Yeah I feel like drafts of warm air... coming from
某处 感谢上帝
somewhere. Thank god.
我之前看到了几条多余的毯子
I think I actually saw a couple extra blankets
就在另一节车箱 我去拿
in the other car. I'll go get em.
不用了… 没事的 我没事
No, no... it's fine. I'm fine.
嗯… 要不我们把酒打开吧…