Um... the wine though actually..
是的
Yes.
如果可以的话 打开吧
if you could, open that.
嘿 宝贝…
Hey, babe..
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯
James.
我想我们到站了
Guys... I think we're here.
请大家把所有的门窗关紧
Uh, everyone please hang tight and keep all doors
欢迎您再次乘坐本趟列车 谢谢
and windows closed until we get on our way again. Thank you.
他刚才说"我们又乘坐"?
Did he just say "on our way again"?
等等 我们坐过站了吗?
Wait did we, did we miss the stop?
只有一站
There's only one stop.
我们在隧♥道♥里
We're in a tunnel.
等等 什么? 为什么我们要停车?
Wait, what? Why are we stopped?
也许铁轨上有什么东西
Maybe there's something on the tracks.
不 不 他刚才说我们又启程了
No, no he said we're gonna be moving again.
可能是引擎问题之类的
It's gotta be like a, like an engine issue or something.
呃 火车司机或者其他人来这里了吗?
Uh, did the engineer come back here? Uh, or the other guy?
- 什么其他人? - 没有
- What other guy? - No.
对讲机里的人
The, the guy on the intercom.
没有 我想这里只有我们
No, I mean it's just been us back here.
你们知道发生了什么吗?
Do you guys know what's going on?
我们才刚睡醒
We just woke up.
是啊
Yeah.
我们在这条隧♥道♥里停了快一个小时了
We've been stopped in this tunnel for almost an hour.
一个小时?
An hour?
是的 我丈夫出去和司机谈话
Yep. My husband went out to go up and talk to the engineer
大概30分钟前了 他还没回来
like 30 minutes ago and he hasn't been back yet.
他刚才说我们又要出发了
He just said we were about to get going again.
我还以为你说没人来过这里
I thought that you said no one has been back here.
是广播的
On the intercom.
哦 嗯
Oh. Um.
如果你愿意 可以和我们坐在一起
You can stay here with us if you want.
直到你丈夫回来
I mean at least until your husband comes back.
是啊 坐这儿吧
Yeah, here.
好吧
Okay.
哇 这可不妙
Woah. That's not good.
好吧 大家等一下
All right, everyone hold on.
给你
Here.
哦 谢谢你
Oh thank you.
哦 谢谢你 詹姆斯 你还有其他照明的吗?
Oh. Thank you, James. You got another one of those?
对 我有个头灯
Yeah, uh, well, I have a headlamp.
我… 还是用我手♥机♥上的灯吧
I'll just... use the light on my phone.
等等 亨特 你要去哪儿?
Wait, Hunter where are you going?
亲爱的 没事的 我就去看看怎么回事
Honey it'll be fine. I'm just going to see what's going on.
你能让我丈夫回来吗?
Um can you please ask my husband to come back?
他的名字叫加里 他戴着一顶黑色的球帽
His name is Gary he has a, a black ball cap on.
加里 黑球帽 记住啦
Gary, black ball cap. Got it.
等等
Wait!
亲爱的 我不会有事的
Honey, I'll be fine.
好吧 小心点
Okay well be careful.
把这扇门关上
Keep this door closed.
真不敢相信外面那么冷
I can't believe how cold it is out there.
你不是本地人?
You're not from here?
不 我来自内华达州 但不是金伯利
No. I mean I'm from Nevada, just not Kimberly.
拉斯维加斯吗?
Vegas?
雷诺
Reno.
顺便说一下 我叫丽塔
I'm Rita by the way.
詹姆斯 很高兴认识你
James. Nice to meet you.
我叫卡米尔
I'm Camille.
你们来自金伯利吗?
Are you guys from Kimberly?
我阿姨是那里的
My aunt is.
哦 你阿姨是谁?
Oh, who is your aunt?
是的 詹姆斯… 你的阿姨是谁?
Yeah, James... who's your aunt?
维丹妮亚…亨德里克斯 是的
Vadania... Hendricks. Yeah.
不 我不认识她
Huh, no, I don't know her.
奇怪
Weird.
你在金伯利有亲人吗?
So, uh, do you have family in Kimberly?
没有 但我丈夫有
No, uh my husband does.
我们实际上是去参加他姐姐的葬礼的
We are actually on our way to go attend his sisters funeral.
所以我很才担心他会对火车司机
Which is why I am worried that he is up there screaming
大喊大叫
at the engineer.
高速公路被关闭了 他已经很生气了
He was already pissed off that the highway was shut down.
天啊 我很抱歉
Gosh, I'm so sorry.
她是怎么死的?
How did she die?
詹姆斯
James!
噢 天哪 我很抱歉 真不敢相信我刚才说了那些话
Oh gosh! I'm, I'm so sorry I can't believe I just said that
脱口而出
it just came out.
没关系 当我听到这句话时 我也一直好奇死因
It's okay. I always wonder the same thing when I hear that.
我猜她死于严重的心脏病发作
I guess she died from a massive heart attack
当时她独自一人在牧场
while she was alone on her ranch.
太糟了 我很抱歉
Hmmm man that's terrible I'm, I'm so sorry.
她的牧场在哪里?
Where is her ranch?
你很好奇 是吗?
You are inquisitive, aren't you?
对不起
Sorry.
她的牧场就在金伯利的外面
Nah... her ranch is right outside of Kimberly.
这里只有牧场和农场
That's all there is out here is ranches and farms.
你说你的丈夫已经离开一段时间了?
So, you said your husbands been gone for a while now?
差不多一个小时了
Almost an hour now.
火车是不是撞到什么东西了?
Did the train hit a bump or shake or anything like that?
没有 我觉得是慢慢减速 停了下来
No, I mean I think it just slowed and came to a stop.
司机什么都没说?
And the engineer didn't say anything?
他只是进来 让我把门关上
Not until he came in and said to keep the doors closed.
嗯
Hmm.
我相信亨特很快就会和加里一起回来
Well I'm sure Hunter will be back with Gary really soon.
他可能在外面对他们大喊大叫
He's probably up there yelling at them.
天啊 我真讨厌他变成这样
God I hate when he gets like this.
我 他今晚本该在晚餐上发表演讲
I, he's supposed to be giving a speech at dinner tonight
好吧… 我想我们就快到金伯利了
Well I'm... I'm sure we're almost to Kimberly.
是的 我们已经走了一半了
Yeah we're about half way.
哦 你以前坐过这趟火车吗?
Oh, have you ridden the train before?
7月份坐过几次 但没坐这么远
A few times for the fourth of July but never
我的意思是 通常它会开到距离金伯利大约七英里
out this far. I mean usually it just goes like seven miles
的地方 再调头返回
outside of Kimberly and turns back.
我不知道我们到底在哪儿
I don't know where the hell we're at.
他们说什么?
What did they say?
我不知道
I have no idea.
是啊 我一点也听不懂
Yeah I couldn't understand that like at all.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘘
Shhh
对不起 我刚刚还以为听到外面有人在说话
I'm sorry I just, just thought I heard someone outside speaking.
他们到底在干嘛?
What the hell are they doing up there?
要我去看看吗?
Want me to go look?
- 不用 - 好的 拜托了
- No. - Yes, please.
我们要去看看吗?
Should we go look?
拜托你了
Please.
好吧 去吧
Okay. Sure.
谢谢你 嘿 能不能请你们叫加里回来?
Thank you. Hey, can can you please ask Gary to come back?
好的
Will do.
你需不需要…
Oh do you need a...
哦 不了 我…
Oh, no, no I uh...
谢谢你
Thank you.
在这暖和吧
Stay warm.
谢谢 你也是 我是说 呃… 我是说 谢谢你
Thank you uh, uh, you too. I I mean, uh... thank you.
我不知道这是怎么了
I don't know about this.
要不你还是回到里面去吧…
Look why don't you go back inside and um...
我跑过去看看 找找他们 很快就回来
I'll just run up and check on em right quick.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
你确定吗?
You sure?
是的 是的 没事的
Yeah. Yeah, it's okay.
好吧