understand that maybe like try to relax so that I can relax.
好吧 听着 我很抱歉 好吗? 我可以帮你的 对吧?
Okay okay look I, I'm sorry. Okay? Can I? Is that?
是的 我也很抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry too.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
听着 如果这能让你感觉好点 你为什么不来跟我一起去呢
Look if it makes you feel any better why don't you come
然后你可以见见他?
with me and then you can you can meet him?
我真的不在乎见不见詹姆斯 卡米尔
I don't really give a shit about meeting James, Camille.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
好吧 那要不然这样
Okay how about this? How about..
你今晚过来怎么样?
how about you come over tonight?
不会花太长时间的 我们应该在10点左右就结束了
It shouldn't take too long we should be done like around ten.
你可以留下来过夜
You can stay the night.
明天给我们浪漫的周年纪念
Do this whole romantic anniversary dinner
做晚餐
thing tomorrow.
我喜欢浪漫的周年纪念晚餐
I do like romantic anniversary dinner things
好的
Okay.
答应了?
Yes?
是的 我会叫外卖♥♥
Yes. I will bring take out.
我喜欢外卖♥♥
I love takeout.
我讨厌外卖♥♥
I hate takeout.
我知道 它可没你做的好吃
I know. It's not as good as your chacootery plate.
猪肉
Char, ch charcuterie.
猪肉
Char-charcuterie.
说对了
There ya go.
猪肉大餐
Charcuterie plate.
进来吧
Come inside.
我刚躺到床上 快要睡着的时候
I'd just gone to bed and I was almost asleep.
大概午夜前后
It was around midnight.
我正迷迷糊糊…
I was in that fuzzy stage between..
半睡半醒…
between awake and asleep...
我几乎要进入梦乡了
and it was almost like it was a part of my dream
然后朱尼开始狂吠 把我吵醒了
and then Junie started barking and it just snapped me out of it
我起身坐直 不知道到底发生了什么
like I sat straight up I didn't know what the hell was going on
好像一辆卡车停在路上
it was it was like a, a truck was out on the road.
像大卡车 垃圾车或18轮♥大♥卡车那种
Like a big truck like um like a garbage truck or an 18-wheeler.
你能描述一下那种声音吗?
Can you describe what it sounded like?
一开始它听起来像一种
I guess at the beginning it sounded like a-
低沉的隆隆声
like a deep rumbling sound
从四面八方传来 我不知道它是从哪里来的…
coming from everywhere. I didn't know where it was coming from..
从地下 从天空 我也说不上来
from the from the ground from the sky I couldn't tell it was
感觉四面八方都是这些声音
coming from everywhere. It was...
我能感觉到它
I could feel it.
我的狗朱妮简直要疯了
Um, Junie, Juniper, my dog, was going absolutely crazy
我从没见过它那样
like I have never seen her act like that.
所以我去安抚它… 但它咬了我
So I went to pick her up... and she bit me.
她惨叫不止
And she was howling and crying.
太可怕了 太可怕了
It was awful. It was awful.
因为我住的地方太远了 所以警♥察♥
Uh, Since I live so far up there, by the time the officer
到的时候… 一切都结束了
got there... it was all over.
那… 他们是怎么解释那种声音的?
And... and what did they tell you about the sound?
他们让我觉得自己像个疯子…
They made me feel like a crazy person...
但是… 朱妮再也没有醒来
And um... and Junie never recovered.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
兽医说她死于“劳累型肌病”
The vet said that she died of "exertional myopathy".
当动物处于极端的胁迫下
It's when an animal is under extreme duress,
通常当它们被捕食者捕获时
usually when they've been captured by a predator.
它他们的肌肉会分解
Their muscles break down and
它们的器官不能及时处理
their organs can't process it fast enough and her heart
心脏也承受不了
couldn't take it.
上帝
Jesus.
太可怕了 甚至没有人相信我
It was so scary that no one believed me.
我一度感到绝望
I mean, I felt hopeless.
我完全理解你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
整个经历让我对一切都有了不同的看法
The whole experience made me see everything differently.
在那之后 我从没感到安全过
I have never felt safe after it.
而且
...and.
我意识到一件非常可怕的事
I realized something truly terrifying.
什么事?
And what's that?
能看到的恶魔不可怕
The evil that you can see
看不到的才是最可怕的
is not as dangerous as the one you can't.
在此之前 你听说过这种现象吗?
Before this experience, had you ever heard of this phenomena?
从来没听说过
I'd never heard of it.
我丈夫以为是飞机失事
My husband thought it was a plane crash
他是个退休的空军飞行员
I mean he's a retired Air Force pilot.
他以为是喷气发动机出了故障
He thought a jet engine had gone haywire
所以我们就去寻找飞机失事
and so we're looking for a plane crash
然后我们意识到我们无法辨别
and then we realized we couldn't tell
声音来自哪里
where the sound was coming from.
然后它就不再是机械声的了…
And then it stopped being mechanical...
听起来就像…
and started sounding like people...
尖叫
screaming.
我是说这真的很难解释 我…
I mean it's really hard to explain, I...
还有其他人在场吗?
Was there anyone else there?
有 山下有一个小男孩和他的妈妈
Yes um, down the hill a little boy and his mother.
这个小男孩… 他指着那些树
The little boy... he was pointing at the trees
努力告诉我们一些事情
and struggling to tell us something,
努力用英语说着
struggling with English. And
然后我们都听到他说
then we both heard him say.
“坏人”…他指着那些树说道
"the bad people" ...pointing at the trees.
道格拉斯让我们留在那里 然后他去了
Douglas made us stay there and he went down to the base
树那里 他走进去后
of the tree line and went in and then he came...
几秒钟就跑回来了 让我们
a few seconds later came running out and made us run
和他一起跑到山顶 他吓得脸色苍白
back up to the top of the ridge with him. He was shaken and pale
当我问他 你在树林里看到了什么?
and when I asked him, "what did you see in the trees?"
他说 我不知道
He said "I don't know"
所以你丈夫也改变主意了
So did your husband change his mind
认为这声音不是喷气发动机发出的?
about thinking that the sound was a jet engine?
哦
Oh.
不管他在树上看到什么 他都缄默了
Whatever he saw in those trees, he's blocked it.
我是说 他不会说的
I mean he, he won't talk about it.
他一直失眠 醒来时浑身是汗
He, he couldn't sleep without waking up drenched in sweat.
我们去看了心理医生 但毫无帮助
We went to therapists and nothing helped
直到我们被推荐给海茨医生
until we were referred to recommended to Dr. Heights.
她是联邦调查局和国际刑♥警♥组织的一名心理治疗师
She's a psychotherapist and a medium and she works for the FBI
和灵媒师
and Interpol.
她是怎么帮忙的?
And how did she help?
她说我们听到的
She said that what we had heard
是一种裂痕
was a rift.
一种超自然现象
A paranormal phenomena.
她引用了那部古代文献
She referenced that ancient literature
提到了地狱之声…
has referred to the sound of hell...
也就是“咬牙哀嚎”
as "the wailing and gnashing of teeth."
这让我不寒而栗
I mean it gives me chills because that's
因为那声音听起来确实如此
I mean that's exactly what it sounded like.
就是哀嚎和咬牙切齿的声音
It was the wailing and gnashing of teeth.
你…
Are you...
你在尴尬吗?
are you embarrassed of me?
你当然睡着了
Of course you're asleep.
咬牙哀嚎
The wailing and gnashing of teeth.
大家好 首先 我想感谢大家…
Hello everyone. First I want to thank you all for...
大家好 我叫卡米尔·威廉姆斯
Hello everyone. My name is Camille Williams and I'd like
首先我想感谢大家的到来
to start by thanking everyone for coming to my installation.
我的艺术展源自一种超自然现象
The art in my show is based around a paranormal phenomena
我认为…
that I believe...
大家好 我是卡米尔·威廉姆斯
Hello everyone my name is Camille Williams
首先我想
and I would like to start
感谢大家的到来
by thanking everyone for coming to my installation.
我的艺术展源自一种超自然现象
The art in my show is based around a paranormal phenomenon
我认为这就是我父母消失的
that I believe is responsible for the disappearance of
原因