Camille hold on!
快跑
Hurry!
卡米尔 怎么了? 发生什么事了?
Camille what is it? What happened?
我看到有个人 有人在里面
I saw someone! There was someone in there!
在驾驶室吗?
In the cab?
是的
Yes!
谁?
Who?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
卡米尔 你… 你确定吗?
Camille are you... are you sure?
我不知道 快点跑
I don't know! Hurry!
卡米尔 卡米尔 慢点
Camille, Camille slow down!
丽塔?
Rita?
丽塔?
Rita?
她去哪儿了? 丽塔? 有人吗?
Where is she? Rita? Hello?
什么声音?
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
上帝 我们为什么来这里?
God why did we come here?
有人吗? 有人吗
Hello? Hello!
哦 上帝… 是呼叫机
Oh god... it's the radio.
什么?
What?
刚才有个人在这里 是他在广播里讲话
There was a guy in here earlier, he was talking on the radio.
重复: 这里是NA6BRS 你能收到这个信♥号♥♥吗?
I repeat: This is NA6BRS, do you copy this transmission?
回答他啊
Well answer him.
呃… 你好 能听到我们说话吗?
Umm... Hello can you hear us?
喂? 你能听到我们吗? 请来救救我们
Hello? Can you hear us? Please send help!
我是NA6BRS 请问您是哪位?
This is NA6BRS, who am I speaking with?
拜托你救救我们… 我们… 我们在一列火车上
Please you have to help us... we're uh... we're on a train
我们… 我们在内华达州金伯利镇外面 我.…
and we're... we're outside of Kimberly, Nevada. I..I, don't
我不知道确切位置 我们在一个隧♥道♥里… 请您务必派人来
know exactly where, we're in a tunnel... please you have to send
救救我们
help.
艾德里安在哪里?
Where is Adrian?
谁?
Who?
艾德里安·阿让
Adrian Athan.
我 我不知道他是谁… 听着
I, I don't know who that is... look look you just you
你必须去金伯利找警♥察♥ 然后告诉他们
have to go to Kimberly and and get the police and and tell them
我们在这里 请他们帮助我们
where we are and to please have them help us please.
我就在金伯利 你在火车上吗?
I'm transmitting from Kimberly, are you on the train?
是的 我们在
Yes! Yes we are!
请把呼叫机还给艾德里安
Please pass the radio back to Adrain.
啊 我不知道他是谁 这里没有人
Arrhhh I don't know who that is! There, there's no one
只有他的呼叫机
here we just have his radio.
他是我的表弟 他在那列火车上
He's my cousin, he's on that train.
火车上除了我们没有别人 我们…
There's no one else in this train besides us we...
我们正通过他的呼叫机跟你说话
we're talking to you on his radio
他告诉我 他去检查火车为什么停了
He told me he was checking to see why the train had stopped.
他没在外面?
He's not outside?
我不知道… 听着…
I don't know... look...
这里没有其他人 求你
there's no one else here and you have to
派人来救救我们 太冷了 要冻僵了
send help please we're so cold, it's freezing.
司机去哪儿了?
Where is the engineer?
我不知道 这里没有其他人
I don't know. There's nobody else here
火车停在半路 请派人来救救我们
the train is just standing still, please send help.
好吧 我觉得有点不对劲 我要打电♥话♥给治安官
Alright I thought something was up, okay I'm gonna call the
你把呼叫机放回原状
Sheriff, but you just put this radio down exactly how you found
不要按任何按钮 我重复一遍 不要按任何按钮
it, and don't push any buttons. I repeat - do not push any
好吗? 否则我们可能会失去联♥系♥
buttons, ok? We may lose the frequency. I'll get back to you
我报♥警♥后再打给你 完毕
after I call the Sheriff. Over.
哦 上帝
Oh my god!
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
卡米尔! ?
Camille!?
亨特 亨特
Hunter! Hunter!
卡米尔
Camille!
卡米尔 等等 警♥察♥马上就来了
Camille wait the cops are on their way just,
拜托你呆在这里吧
just stay up here, please!
卡米尔 等等
Camille wait!
啊 啊
Ahh ahh
詹姆斯
James!
天啊 怎么回事!?
Oh god what happened!?
我摔了一跤
I slipped!
我想我的脚踝受伤了
I think I hurt my ankle.
天啊 我… 我感觉不到是热还是冷了
Oh my god I can't... I can't tell if it's hot or freezing.
我得把靴子脱掉看看
I need to take my boot off I have to look at it.
不 不 不 不 别动
No no no no leave it.
别碰它 啊
Don't touch it! Aah.
对不起
Sorry!
哦 上帝
Oh god.
哦 上帝 我的脚趾没感觉了
Oh my god. I can't feel my toes.
来吧 好的
Camille: Here. James: Okay
没事的 我扶着你
It's okay I got you.
好的
Okay.
好了 坐这儿… 坐这儿
Okay right here... right here.
对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起……
Sorry, sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...
你有打火机吗?
Do you have a lighter?
没有
No.
糟糕
Shit!
也许那家伙的背包里会有
Maybe there's one in that guys backpack.
什么背包?
What backpack?
另一个车厢里的那个背包
The one in the other car.
哦 收音机
Oh! The Radio!
告诉他们快点
Tell them to hurry!
有人吗?
Hello?
我是NA6BRS 你还在吗?
This is NA6BRS are you still there?
是的 是的 我在
Yes! Yes I'm here!
我和警长谈过了
I talked to the Sheriff and he's
他会叫醒一个在火车站工作的人
gonna wake up a fella who works at the train station to take him
开车过来
out on the hi-rail.
什么? 他们什么时候来?
What? When are they coming?
车是一辆再火车道上行驶的卡车
The hi-rail, it's a truck that runs on the tracks.
他们会来救你们
They're gonna come get you guys.
他们什么时候来?
When are they coming?
他说要45分钟 他得先去叫醒
He said it'll take about forty five minutes, he has to go wake
工作人员
the guy up.
告诉他们快点
Tell them to hurry!
我快被冻死了
This lady is dead!
喂?
Hello?
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 我做到了
James! James! I got it!
我做到了 我做到了 不 不 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 醒醒 醒醒
I got it! I got it! No! no! James! James, wake up! Wake up!
哦 上帝 你不能睡着 好吗?
Oh god. Okay you have to stay awake, okay?
保持清醒 请保持清醒
Just stay awake! Just please stay awake!
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
他们马上就来了 会没事的
They're coming, it's gonna be okay.
拜托… 拜托…
Please... please...
哦 有了 有了 有了 有了 有了
Oh yes..oh yes! Yes yes yes! Yes. Yes. Yes!
糟糕
Shit!
糟糕
Shit!
他妈的
Fuck!
没关系
It's okay.
什么声音?
What was that?
不知道
I don't know!
没事的 有我在 我们会没事的
It's okay I got you, we're gonna be okay.
警♥察♥马上就到 马上就到
They're coming. They're coming.
他们很快就到了 一定要坚持住
They're gonna be here so soon. Just, just please hang in there.
我 我 我的脚没有感觉了
I, I, I can't feel my foot.
我知道 我知道 对不起 真的对不起
I know. I know. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很冷
I'm so cold.
我也是 我也是
Me too. Me too.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 我们会没事的
It's okay. We're gonna be okay.
卡米尔
Camille..
怎么了?