Okay.
有人吗? 亨特
Hello!? Hunter!
我们上去吗? 我真的不想惹麻烦
Should we go up there? I don't really want to get into trouble.
你在这儿等着
Just wait here.
这…
Well...
卡米尔
Camille..
小心
Be careful!
有人吗! ?
Hello!?
有人吗?
Hello?
这里有人吗?
Hello is anyone there?
有人吗?
Hello?
詹姆斯
James!
怎么了?
What?
火车是坏的
It's not running!
什么! ?
What!?
发动机… 火车根本没有运行
The engine... it isn't running!
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们得走了… 现在就走
We have to go... now!
是的… 好的
Yeah... okay.
等等
Wait!
走
Go!
快跑
Run!
哦 上帝
Oh god!
发生什么事了?
What happened?
等等 等等 加里在哪儿?
Wait wait wait wait - where's Gary?
- 上面没人 - 你的意思是?
- There was nobody up there. - What do you mean?
- 发动机舱没人 - 你的手♥机♥能用吗?
- There was nobody in the engine. - Oh does your phone work?
不 什么 你说上面没人是什么意思?
No! What, what do you mean no one was up there?
我们没看到有人在上面
We didn't see anybody up there.
那他们在哪儿? 我是说你四处找过了吗?
Then where are they? I mean did you look around?
是的 我们到处找过了
Yeah we looked everywhere.
哦 该死 我们没有去检查另一节车厢
Oh fuck. We didn't look in that other train car.
还有别的火车车厢吗?
What other train car?
另一节车厢 就是前面那节车厢
The other one the one that's in front of that other one
我们没进去
we didn't go in there.
你去过那儿吗?
Have you been in there?
没有 他们怎么会在那上面?
No! Why would they be up there?
所以大家都没找过另一节车厢?
So nobody's looked in the other car?
没有
CAMILLE and RITA: No.
快来
Come on.
肯定有问题 你们听到了吗?
There's definitely something wrong. Did you guys hear that?
是的 是的 我听到了
Yeah. Yeah I heard it.
不在这里
Not here.
到底怎么了?
What is going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 到金伯利有多远?
Ok, how far is it to Kimberly?
我 我 我不知道 呃.…
I, I, I don't know. Uh..
我只知道我们已经走了差不多一半了
I know that we're about half way or so.
好吧 但具体是几英里 还是几十英里
Okay but like in miles, like is it a couple miles
- 或者多少英里? - 我不知道 我不知道 总之很远
- or a lot of miles? - I don't know. I don't know. It's far.
好吧 也许他们刚开始往金伯利走
Okay well maybe they just started walking to Kimberly,
懂吗?
ya know?
- 是的 - 所有人?
- Yeah. - All of them?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我敢打赌
You know what I bet it is?
我打赌轨道上的一个开关被卡住了
I bet uh, one of the switches on the track got frozen
所以他们不得不把它拆开
and they had to go chip it loose.
开关?
Switch?
是的 就像铁轨上的开关
Yeah like a switch on a railroad track
就是当火车需要变道的时候
you know like when you need to get
轨道上会有个开关
over to another track there's a switch and
可能它被冻住了 所以
it probably just froze. So.
但是 他们现在也应该回来了
But, they they'd be back by now
如果他们是去弄开关了的话 不是吗?
if that's what they were doing, wouldn't they?
我不知道
I don't know.
那隧♥道♥呢?
What about the tunnel?
我们在这条隧♥道♥里停了多久了?
Like, how long is this tunnel that we're in?
我 我不知道
I, I have no idea.
好吧 那只有两种可能 要么他们是弄开关去了
Well, okay either they're, they're chipping the
要么就是朝金伯利走去了
switch loose or they must have started walking to Kimberly
因为他们不在这里
because, they're not here.
加里 加里不可能
Gary, Gary would not have started
从这里走到金伯利
to walk to Kimberly from here.
他们会被冻僵的 他们做不到
They, they'd freeze they, they wouldn't make it.
他非常清楚这点
He knows better.
天啊 我真希望暖气能正常工作
God I wish the heaters were working.
你要穿我的夹克吗? 给你吧 我不冷
Do you want my jacket? Here I'm, I'm actually fine.
不 不 没关系 真的不了 我没事
No no it's okay really no I'm fine.
- 你确定吗? - 是的 还是要谢谢你
- Are you sure? - Yeah. Thank you though.
你们要不要回去检查一下?
Would you guys mind just going back to check?
也许他们在后面 也许吧
Maybe they're back there. Maybe.
不 我们不能出去 我们应该呆在火车内
No! We can't go outside we were supposed to stay inside.
我们不能出去
We can't be going outside!
你们为什么不能出去?
Why can't you go outside?
因为我们刚才检查过了 他们不在那里
Because we were just there and, and there was nothing
而且 我们还听到了狼的叫声
there. I mean they, uh, and we heard wolves.
- 什么? - 事实上我认为他们是郊狼
- What? - Actually I think they were coyotes.
- 那又如何? - 土狼没事的 土狼没事的
- Does it matter? - Coyotes are fine! Coyotes are fine
它们不会攻击你
Coyotes they, they won't bother you.
- 不! - 他们不会攻击你
- No! - They leave you alone.
不 司机特地告诉我们要呆在火车内
No, the engineer specifically told us to stay inside,
保持门窗紧闭
to keep the windows and doors shut
我是说外面太冷了
I mean it is freezing out there!
天气预报说今晚的温度会低达
They did say tonight was supposed to be negative
- 谢谢 - 零下24度 所以…
- Thank you. - twelve degrees, so...
求求你们俩谁能不能回去看看?
Will one of you please just go back?
- 不 - 他们必须离开那里 他们必须回来 必须
- No! - They have to be out there, they have to be back! Have to!
这他妈什么声音?
What the fuck was that?
你听到他们说什么了吗?
did you hear what they said?
他们 他们 他们回来了
They, they're, they're back
不是
No!
去看看吧 求求你 求求你…
Go up there.. please please just just...
去把加里叫回来吧
just go grab..go get Gary!
不要
No!
我们刚才去那边检查过了 听我说 听着
We were just fucking there. Listen to me! Listen!
我们不能一直开门关门
We cannot keep opening and closing these doors
好了 好了 好了
Alright, alright, alright.
不能一直散出热量 这是我们仅有的热量
and keep letting the heat out this is the only heat we have.
好了
Alright!
我去那边看看
I'm gonna go up there and check.
什么! ?
What!?
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you! Thank you!
他们听起来很绝望 他们可能需要帮助
They sounded desperate, they might need help.
詹姆斯 你疯了吗?
James! Are you crazy?
出问题了啊
Something's wrong.
我要去那里看看
I'm gonna go up there.
见鬼 我跟你一起去
Shit! I'm coming with you!
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Holy shit.
是啊…
Yeah...
- 好吧. 我们走 - 嗯… 好的
- Okay.. Let's go! - Yeah..okay
好吧
Alright
有人吗! ?
Hello!?
- 小心 - 好的
- Watch out. - Okay.
有人吗?有人吗?
Hello? Hello?
有人吗?有人吗?
Hello? Hello?
有人吗? 能听到我说话吗?
Hello is anybody there? Hello-Can anybody hear me?
啊 拜托 有人吗! ?
Ah come on. Hello!?
那是… 卡米尔!
What the... Camille!
卡米尔 怎么了… 卡米尔… 卡米尔等等
Camille what... Camille... Camille wait!
不 哦 上帝
No! Oh my god!
卡米尔 等一下