片名:血腥魔卡
亲爱的…
Babe....babe....babe!
怎么啦?
What?
在这儿等着
Wait here!
乔?
Joe?
乔?
Joe?
苏珊
Susan!
乔?
Joe?!
苏珊
Susan!
乔
Joe!
今晚 一阵阵恐怖又
Tonight on KTTX, an alarming and
未知的声音贯彻德州安吉丽娜国家
unidentified sound heard throughout the Angelina National
森林的周末 震惊了当地居民
Forest over the weekend has rocked locals. We go now to
桑德拉·威廉姆斯为您报道
Sandra Williams with more on the story.
一名牧羊人就驻扎在雅各布森先生最后出现地
A sheepherder stationed 20 miles west of where Mr. Jacobson was
以西20英里的地方 他也听到了令人毛骨悚然的声音
last seen also reported hearing the chilling sound"
目击者说 他们也辨别不出来
Witnesses say they were unable
这些声音来自哪里
to identify where the sound was coming from.
我不知道它们来自哪里
I didn't know where it was
是地下 还是天空 听不出来
coming from..from the ground, from the sky.. I couldn't tell.
感觉好像四面八方都有这些声音
It was coming from everywhere. It was... I could feel it.
这个引人注目的911来电
The dramatic 911 phone call was
是在周二上午发布的 来电者身份已确认
released Tuesday morning. The caller, who has been identified,
他呼吸急促 说他听到了挥之不去的
is breathless and talking about a terrifying sound that he can't
可怕声音
get away from.
WTNV电视台记者杰森·亨德森正在内华达州金伯利小镇
WTNV's Jason Henderson is live in Kimberly, Nevada
为您现场报道上周末发生的悲剧的最新消息
with new details on the tragedy that occurred over the weekend.
通往地狱的入口
A drifting portal to a hellish dimension.
在他消失之前的日子里
In the days before he vanished, the
那位地质学家说 他听到了一种萦绕心头的声音
geologist reported hearing what he described as a haunting sound
在耳边徘徊
all around him."
当尸体被找到时
When the body was recovered,
警方注意到尸体似乎严重烧伤
police noted that it appeared badly burned, but
但衣服却完好无损
clothing remained intact.
昨晚那些神秘而响亮的声音把门窗都震得嘎嘎作响
Mysterious and loud noises rattled windows and doors last
从利尔斯维尔一直到海湾
night. From Learnsville all the way to the bay.
猎人们听到这些声音都被吓坏了
The hunters were so rattled by what they were
他们弃营而逃
hearing that they abandoned their camp and fled down the
离开了深山老林
mountain in the middle of the night.
很难不相信
It's hard not to believe that something
这里存在着超自然力量
supernatural is at work here.
血腥魔卡
25年后
我真的很喜欢你做的眼睛和嘴巴
Well I really like what you did with the eyes and the mouth,
卡米尔 非常好 你把它挖空了
Camille. Very, very nice. You hollowed it out.
让这个表情非常地震撼
Gives it a very haunting expression.
很好 我喜欢整个浮雕的造型
Very good. I like the flow of the whole relief.
你真的成长了很多 我为你感到骄傲
You have really grown so much as an artist I'm very proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这个作品我不会做任何修改
And I wouldn't change anything about it.
好的
Okay.
是的 来跟我讲讲你的作品吧
Yeah. So um, tell me about your show.
嗯… 好的 它叫做“血腥摩卡”
Um..Ok. Well, it's... it's called "Infernum"
嗯哼
Mm Hm.
它的灵感来源于…
And um.. it's... it's based on...
我父母的失踪
it's based on the disappearance of my parents.
我也采访过
I've also started interviewing
经历过这件事的其他人
people that have actually experienced the same thing.
难以置信
Incredible.
我要把采访做成录像
And um-I'm gonna have that projected
投放出来 同时将这些雕塑展出
on a screen as well as um these on display.
打造一个几乎身临其境的体验
Basically I just want it to be a really immersive experience.
不仅是视觉上的 还有听觉上的…
Not only visually but audio and...
我曾疲惫地在在机场待了一整晚
it's exhausting I actually spent the entire night at an airport
等一个我要采访的人
waiting for someone that I was supposed to interview who never
他一直没有出现 但我不想走 我怕会错过他们
showed up but I didn't want to leave because in case they did
因为我毕生都在调查这件事
and it's just really consumed my life.
我觉得你的作品很棒 你进步很大
Well I think you're doing great with your show, you have grown
你已然是一名艺术家了 我为你感到骄傲
very much as an artist I'm very proud to you.
是的 抱歉 我得走了
Yeah. But uh, sorry now I really have to run.
哦 是啊 是啊
Oh! Right, right.
你的作品展我会去 到时候见
And I see you at your show.
好的 非常感谢你 罗伯塔
Okay, Thank you so much, Roberta.
祝你好运 卡米尔
All the best, best of luck, Camille.
保重 我们很快会再见
Take care. I see you soon.
是的 我很欣赏你 谢谢你
Yes. I appreciate you. Thank you!
嘿 詹姆斯
Hey James.
嘿 今晚你能带我的笔记本
Hey! Can you bring my notebook to uh the
来采访吗? 我要用到它
interview tonight? I need it for class.
好的 好的…
Yep... yes... okay...
好的 到时候见
Okay see you then.
糟糕
Shit.
哇
Wow.
我从没见你这么尴尬过
I have never seen you look so embarrassed.
是的 那是因为你来的太早了
Yes. Well that is because you are way too early.
早?
Early?
什么早?
Early for what?
卡米尔
Camille.
怎么啦?
What?
哦 啊 我的天啊
Oh. Ahhh Oh my gosh.
宝贝
Babe!
周年快乐
Happy Anniversary.
我是个糟糕的女朋友
I'm a terrible girlfriend.
是的 糟糕女友 但你是一个了不起的雕刻家
Yes. You are. But, you are a wonderful sculptor.
我知道
I know.
来吧 我正在做晚餐
Come on. I'm making dinner.
我不能
I can't.
我要采访詹姆斯和那个女人 还记得吗?
I have that interview with James and that woman. Remember?
我告诉过你了 你知道的
I told you about this. You, you know this.
你认真的吗?
You're serious?
是的 我一个月前就告诉过你了
Yes. I told you about these interviews like a month ago.
不 我记得那次谈话 卡米尔 我只是没想到你
No, I remember the conversation, Camille. I just didn't think you
把采访安排在今晚
would schedule one for tonight.
对不起
Sorry.
听着 我们一周前已经讨论过了
Look we literally talked about this a week ago
你今晚会过来
you were gonna come over tonight
我为我们的周年纪念日做晚餐
I was gonna cook dinner for our anniversary.
听着 我很抱歉 好吗? 我又…搞砸了
Look I'm sorry Ok? I messed up... again.
只是… 一周后我的毕业展就要开始了
It's just... my grad show is in like a week,
我压力太大了 对不起 我把这件事忘了
I've been stressed out. I just... I'm sorry I forgot
好吧 听着 没事的 好吗? 我只是失望而已
Okay. Look, it's fine, okay? I'm just disappointed.
信不信由你 我是想帮忙
Believe it or not I want to help.
是吗?
Do you?
是啊 当然是 好吧 告诉我怎么做才能帮到你
Yes! I do! Alright? So just tell me what I can do.
我实际上只是来拿詹姆斯的笔记本
I actually just came by because I need to get James's notebook.
詹姆斯的笔记本吗?
James's notebook?
是的 詹姆斯的笔记本
Yes, James's notebook.
他借给我的 里面有他所有的采访记录
He let me borrow it. It has all of his interview notes in it I
我的作品展需要拍一些它的照片
needed it so I can photograph it for my project.
我想它在这里
I, I think it's inside.
好极了 那…我们去拿詹姆的笔记本
Perfect. Yeah let's... let's go get Jame's notebook.
亨特
Hunter!
怎么了! ?
What!?
天啊 他还是个孩子啊 看在上帝的份上
God, he's like a kid okay? He LARPs for Christ's sake.
他只是帮我摄像的 他不是威胁
He's just helping me film these interviews he's. he's harmless.
卡米尔 我不介意这些好吧 我介意的是
Camille I don't care okay what I care about is that
我们的周年纪念日是他和我女朋友过的
he gets to spend our anniversary with my girlfriend.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about that! Okay I'm
对不起 听着 我一整晚都待在机场
sorry. Look I spent the entire night in an airport. I haven't
我有好几天没合眼了 为了艺术展 我很累
slept in fucking days I'm exhausted I have this project
如果你能理解我
that I need to finish if you could just like maybe maybe
也许我们应该放松一下 我也好歇歇