my parents.
喂?
Hello?
嘿 你看朋友圈了吗?
Hey! Have you seen the hearers page?
什么?
What?
朋友圈里出现了那种声音的视频
The, the group page. It's, it's blowing up
是有人从内华达州发来的
somebody's streaming it from Nevada.
什么 现在几点了?
What, What time is it?
5:30 看看视频 然后给我回电♥话♥ 好吗?
It's 5:30. Just look at the page and call me back, okay?
听着 我们得录下来 我们九点前能赶到内华达
Look we have to go record this. We can be in Nevada by nine.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你好
Hello.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我回家了 很抱歉我回来写我的开场白
I'm home I'm sorry I was working on my opening statement and I
然后就睡了 但是听着 亨特 他们现在正在
fell asleep, but listen, Hunter, they're doing a live
直播
stream of it right now.
什么直播?
Of what?
你觉得呢? 詹姆斯认为我们应该去把它拍下来
What do you think? James thinks we should go and film it.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我知道
I know!
我真不敢相信你竟然因为这个原因
I can't believe you've blown off our
两次搞砸了我们的纪念日 卡米尔
anniversary twice now Camille for this conspiracy bullshit!
你在说什么 我不想搞砸任何事情
What are you talk-I'm not blowing off anything
听着 我刚睡着了
Look, I just fell asleep.
你不需要这么做 好吗? 你的雕塑作品
You don't need to be doing this, alright? Your sculptures are
已经完成了 詹姆斯现在在吗?
already done. Is James there right now?
不在 詹姆斯为什么… 你为什么这么说?
No, why would James... why are you even talking like this?
因为太让人尴尬了
Because it's embarrassing!
哦 尴尬 有多尴尬?
Oh it's embarrassing. How is it embarrassing?
我不会告诉你的 卡米尔
Look. I wasn't gonna tell you this, Camille
但上周你玩扑克的时候
but last week after you stopped by poker
亚当问我你是不是个外星人
Adam asked me if you were a fucking flat-earther!
好吧 确实挺尴尬
Okay, that's embarrassing!
亚当 就是你那位认为是斯坦利·库布里克
Adam? Your friend Adam the one who thinks Stanley Kubrick
拍摄的登月视频的那个朋友?
fucking filmed the moon landing?
亚当不是重点
Adam isn't the point.
重点是我该怎么告诉我父母?
The point is what the hell am I supposed to tell my parents?
你父母被什么诡异的声音吃掉了?
That some spooky sound ate yours?
发生的事每件总会有原因的
There's an explanation for everything that happened to
好吗? 你只是不知道真正原因
them, okay? You just don't know what it is.
你的话太伤人了 我挂了
You are un-fuckin'-believable. I'm done.
怎么了! ?
What!?
卡米尔?
Camille?
天啊 对不起 我以为你是…
Oh god, I'm sorry. I, I thought you were...
不重要了
it doesn't matter.
你看页面了吗?
Did you see the page?
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
我们走吧 如果我们现在走 9点以前就能到
Let's go! We can be there before nine if we leave now.
是的 但是真的很危险
Yeah but it's, it's really dangerous. I don't want
我不想直接开车去那里
to like drive right up to it.
我可不想那么做 我只是想… 到它附近
I don't want to do that I just want to get... near it.
听着 我们应该去金伯利镇
Look, we should go to that town, Kimberly, and
但我不知道能不能采访到别人或者…
I don't know we can interview people or...
我也不知道 我只是觉得我们该走了
I don't know I just think we should go.
这可是千载难逢的机会
This could be a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
我想去看看
I need this.
哦… 好吧
O... Okay.
真的吗! ?
Really!?
是啊 我只是不想靠得太近
Yeah, I just, I just don't wanna get too close.
好了 我们该走了 带点厚衣服
Okay um, we should leave now though and uh, pack
因为那里很冷
warm because it's freezing cold there.
好的 我30分钟后到
Alright I'll be there in 30 minutes.
好的 30分钟
Okay, 30 minutes.
好吧 是
Alright. Yes.
嘿 朋友圈有什么新消息吗?
Hey are there any updates on the uh hearers page?
没有 加载不出来
No, it won't load.
好吧 我先保存一下方向图
Okay I'm gonna go ahead and save the directions
以防我的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥时有时无
just in case cuz my phone keeps like going in and out.
好
Cool.
我们离金伯利有多远?
How far are we from Kimberly anyway?
嗯 四十五分钟车程
Umm forty-five minutes.
好
Nice.
哇 这里什么都没有
Wow there's literally nothing out here.
是啊 让我想起了科罗拉多
Yeah, reminds me of Colorado actually.
哦 太棒了
Oh, great.
什么?
What?
哦 不
Oh no,
- 嘿 - 路上怎么样?
- Hey. - How's it going?
- 挺好的 - 你们要去金伯利?
- Good. - You headed over to Kimberly?
- 嗯 是啊 - 今晚去不了了
- Uh Yeah. - You ain't makin' it tonight.
公路因山崩而关闭了
Highway is shut down due to a landslide.
将关闭48小时
It'll be shut down for the next forty-eight hours.
如果你们调头从十英里外回到雷曼
If you head back down ten miles to about Lehman or so,
那里有一个铁路博物馆 你们可以赶上火车
there's a railroad museum there. You can catch the train,
他们提供旅行服务
they're offering trips over.
好吧 提醒你们 最好快点
Okay HIGHWAY FLAGGER: But you better hurry up,
他们大约十分钟后发车
they're leaving here in about ten minutes.
去金伯利?
Kimberly?
是的
Yes, please.
好吧 车票75美元
Well that'll be uh, $75.
我开玩笑的 我开玩笑的
I'm kidding, I'm kidding
高速公路开通前都是免费的
it's free until the highway opens.
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
我们可以坐最后一节车厢吗?
Can we ride in the caboose?
当然可以 随便坐
Sure, if you want. It's all yours.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
哇
Wow.
哦 上帝
Oh my God.
去金伯利?
Kimberly?
不可思议啊
This is amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
可惜它不是蒸汽机
It's too bad it's not a steam engine.
柴油废气会导致肺癌
Diesel exhaust causes lung cancer.
哦 太好了 我不知道
Oh. Wonderful, I didn't know that.
是啊 你可以去谷歌♥搜索
Yeah, you should google it.
好的
Okay.
哦 你应该开始拍摄了
Oh! You should start filming.
是的 好主意
Yes, good idea.
詹姆斯 你应该看看这个可爱的小火炉
James, you should look at this cute little stove.
真可爱
It's adorable.
好吧 你想告诉我们发生什么了吗?
All right, you want to walk us through what's happening?
哦 好的 我该怎么说呢?
Oh, uhh okay. What should I say?
你为什么不先说说我们看起来像在乘坐
Why don't you start with why it looks like we're on the
东方快车
Orient Express.
对 好的
Right, um, okay so
现在我们在一趟火车上 是去往…
currently we are on a train headed for...
女士们 先生们 前往内华达州金伯利的火车即将发车
"Ladies and gentlemen we are ready to depart for Kimberly,
再次提醒大家 请注意 该车车厢均属于铁路博物馆
Nevada. please be aware, once again, that these train cars are
而非普通通勤车 请大家尊重它们
museum cars and not commuter cars to treat them with respect.
我们的旅程大约需要一个半小时
Our journey will be approximately an hour
我们金伯利见
and a half. We will see you in Kimberly.
你手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗?
Do you have any service?
呃… 没有
Uhh... No.
我感觉这趟火车不会有无线网络
Something tells me this train doesn't have Wi-Fi.
嗯 是啊
Uh, yeah.
我的天啊 真不敢相信我们要去追寻声音了
My gosh, I can't believe we're doing this!
我知道 真可惜外面太黑了 什么也看不见
I know. It's a shame it's dark outside. You can't see anything.
是啊 又黑又冷
Yeah. Dark and freezing.
哦 我有多余的手套
Oh, I have uh, extra gloves.
真的吗?
Really?
真的