这值得我们为之抗争
That's worth fighting for.
我们让一代人相信
We convinced an entire generation
这是场我们能赢的战争
that this is a battle we could win.
他们相信了我们
And they believed us.
我们不能让他们失望
We can't let them down.
我们上次不是靠运气获胜
It wasn't luck last time.
而是决心
It was our resolve.
我们都得决战到死
We all have to fight till our last breath.
这会带我们走向胜利
And that is going to lead us to victory.
你能理解一部分他们的语言
You understand some of their language.
你能不能告诉我
I like you to tell me
你是否能认得出这些文字
if any of these writings mean anything to you.
这张怎么样
So okay, how about this one.
这讲述的是星系间战争
This talks about an intergalactic war.
这事关全宇宙
This concerns the whole universe.
这张呢
What about this one?
关于什么敌人
Something about an enemy.
要赶在它到来之前毁灭它
That needs to be destroyed before it gets to us.
等等 我在巴西遇到过一个案例
Wait. I had a case study in Brazil,
我的病人没有把圈描述成恐惧
where my patient didn't describe the circle as fear.
而是说它是"敌人"
He refereed to it as "Enemy".
当然了
Of course.
他们的敌人就是我们的同盟
Their enemy is our ally.
你的激光冒烟了
Your laser's smoking.
拿走吧
Get it out of here.
叫他们把它掰开
Tell them to try and pull it open.
你好啊 小美人
Hello, gorgeous.
看看你都藏了什么秘密吧
Time to find out what secrets you're hiding.
好了 去把大家都叫过来
Alright, let's go get everyone. Bring them here.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
小心身后
Watch your back!
蝎子 他们来了 快
Scopio! Come on, they're picking us up! Move!
杰克 闪开
Jake, get out of the way!
伙计们 你们得来看看
Guys. You really need to see this.
我进行了各种扫描
I've run every possible scan.
检测不到任何信♥号♥♥
It's not giving off any kind of signal.
什么都没有 就好像它不存在
I mean nothing. It's like it doesn't even exist.
它似乎想掩藏自己
It looks like it's trying to hide itself.
好光滑
It's really smooth.
你都没戴手套 你会污染它的
You're not wearing gloves, you'll contaminate it!
把手拿下来 佛洛依德
Remove your hands, Floyd.
好奇怪
That's weird.
-我拿不动 -什么叫拿不动 罗森博格
- I can't. - What do you mean you can't, Rosenberg?
我被困住了
Okay. I'm trapped.
谁做点什么 它把我吞了
Somebody do something, it's swallowing me.
冷静点 别慌
Just stay calm and don't panic.
这东西要吃了我 你就叫我别慌吗
This thing is trying to eat me, your advice is not to panic?
他们似乎要出动了
It looks like they're mobilizing.
大卫 告诉我这东西不是特洛伊木马吧
David, please tell me this isn't some kind of a Trojan horse.
我觉得它对我们没威胁
I don't think it's a danger to us,
但对他们肯定有
but it must be to them.
他的触摸启动了它
He turned it on just by touching it.
我检测到你的生物特征与他们不同后
I activated myself when I detected your biological signature
便自我启动了
to be different from theirs.
它会说话 还是英语
It speaks, ha, in English.
我解构了你们原始的语言
I deconstructed your primitive language.
-我们原始吗 -是的
- We're-We're primitive? - Correct.
我的种族数千年前就
My species shed our biological existence
用虚拟存在代替了生物存在
for a virtual one thousands of years ago.
厉害
Far out.
你来做什么
Why are you here?
我截获他们的求救呼叫后
When I intercepted their distress call,
我知道他们会来消灭你们
I knew they would come to exterminate you.
我是来尽我所能对你们进行疏散的
I came to evacuate as many of you as possible.
但你们却用他们曾用来对付我们的武器袭击了我
But you attacked me with the same weapons that they used on us.
-他们袭击过你们 -是的
- They attacked you? - Correct.
一艘收割者飞船征服了我母星
A harvester ship conquered our planet
并抽取了其熔岩地核
and extracted it's molten core.
他们用它来为其飞船供能 发展其科技
They used them to refuel their ships and grow their technology.
他们曾如此毁灭过无数文明
They've done this to countless civilizations.
我们跟他们斗争了数千年
We fought them for thousands of years.
但他们摧毁了我们全部的飞船
But they destroyed all of our ships.
我是唯一的幸存者
I, am the sole survivor.
我很遗憾 你有什么计划吗
I am so sorry to hear that. Do you have a plan?
我的系统能够解锁高等科技
My system holds the key to superior technology.
另外还有一个隐藏星球
And there is a hidden planet
我在那里教其他陨落世界的难民
where I teach refugees from other fallen worlds
建造能永远击败他们的武器
how to build weapons that will defeat them once and for all.
所以他们才怕你
That's why they're afraid of you.
你是他们存在的唯一威胁
You're the only ones who threaten their existence.
是的
Correct.
但现在我启动了
But now that I'm activated,
蜂后能感应到我的特征信♥号♥♥
the queen will detect my signature
并找到我
and hunt me down.
太迟了
It's too late.
她已经在赶来了
She's already on her way.
是啊 她要来了
Yeah. She's coming.
如果我们杀了她会怎么样
And what would happen if... if we're able to kill her.
还从未有人能杀死收割者蜂后
No one has ever killed a harvester queen.
真令人振奋
That's encouraging.
但作为蜂巢 她的战斗机将坠毁
But as a hive, her fighters will fall
她的飞船将撤离你们星球
and her ship will leave your planet,
被其他收割者蜂后召回
recalled by other harvester queens.
但现在太迟了
But it's too late now.
你们必须毁掉我 否则她将拿到
You must terminate me or she will get the coordinates
难民星球的坐标 那就将一切尽失
to the refugee planet. And that will be the end.
等等 等等
Wait-Wait a second. Wait a second.
如果我们确定她会来找你
If we are so sure that she's coming here to get you.
或许
Maybe.
我们可以给她下套 就像她对我们那样
We can bait her... like she baited us.
总统先生 奥肯博士认为
Mr. President, Dr. Okun thinks
我们可以复♥制♥球体的
that we can replicate the sphere's
-射频辐射信♥号♥♥ -大卫 说英语
- RF radiation signal. - David, English please.
每台电脑都有自己的辐射信♥号♥♥
Every computer has a radioactive signature,
笔记本 手♥机♥ 手表都有
whether it's your laptop, you phone, even your watch.
但球体的射频辐射完全不同
But the sphere has a RFR that's completely off the charts.
如果我们将真正的球体藏在隔离室
So, if we hide the real sphere inside the isolation chamber,
然后把一台诱饵发射器放在一辆拖船上
and pack this decoy transmitter so to speak, onto a Tug
并装满冷聚变炸♥弹♥ 再把她引到盐场上
filled with cold-fusion bombs and lure her out to the salt flats.
我们可以让拖船飞进她身体里
We can fly right up her royal ass
把她炸飞
and bon voyage!
你引爆冷聚变炸♥弹♥
You set off cold-fusion bombs,
从这儿到休斯顿都将无人生还
you're gonna kill everyone from here to Houston.
如果我们用基地的能量罩发生器
Not if we use the shield generators from this base
控制爆♥炸♥就没事了
to contain the blast.
如果拿走能量罩
Without our shields,
你最好给每个能举枪的人发个镭射枪
you better put a blaster in every able-bodied hand.
-让他们准备好对付外星人 -是 长官
- And get them ready to shoot some aliens. - Yes, sir.
我们只需要想个办法监测她的动向
Now, we just need a way to... see her coming.
跟我来
Follow me.
-去做你该做的 -我该做的
- Do your thing. - My thing.
我该做的
My thing. My thing.
-摘掉 -收到 长官
- Take it off! - Copy, sir.
小心
Watch it.
这辆老雷达车本该送去史密森尼博物馆的
This old radar truck was suppose to go to the Smithsonian.
-但他们没来拿 -幸好了
- They never picked it up. - It's a good thing they didn't.
开去制高点 越高越好
Yeah, drive it to the highest point. The higher the better.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
看我在仓库发现了什么
Look what I found in the hold.
我们用这东西应该能联♥系♥他们
We should be able to communicate with this.
电影精选列表