杰克
Jake.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你不能这么对我 你不能
You can't do that to me. You can't.
就说离了我你会孤独的
I told you you'd get lonely without me.
好了 飞行员们 赶紧走了
All right, aviators. Let's turn and burn.
没时间了 我们得快点离开这儿
Clock's ticking, we got to get out of here.
接下来播出来自美国政♥府♥的一条广播
Standby for a broadcast from the United States government.
我知道全世界有许多人都把
I understand that many people around the world are tuning into
短波无线电调到了这个频段
this channel on their shortwave radios.
致世界 也致美国的所有人♥民♥
To you out there and here at home.
请相信 这是人类背水一战的时刻
Make no mistake, this is humanity's last stand.
接下来的12分钟里我们要做的事
What we do in the next 12 minutes
要么能拯救人类 要么将终结人类
will either define the human race or finish it.
致所有在收听的人
To those of you listening:
不论国籍 肤色 或信仰
No matter your nationality, color, or creed,
我请求所有人 为我们祈祷
I ask that all of you pray for us.
不论我们有何差异 我们终属同一种族
No matter our differences, we are all one people.
不论结果是生是死
Whatever happens, succeed or fail,
我们都将作为一个种族
we will face it together,
共同面对
standing as one.
诱饵行动 倒计时60秒起飞
Decoy mission launch, T minus 60 seconds.
帕特丽夏 帕特丽夏
Patricia! Patricia.
-怎么了 -你父亲 他晕倒了
- What is it? - It's your dad, he collapsed.
快跟我来
Come with me quick.
燃料已加满 武器已装备 可以出发
Mission is fueled, loaded and ready for launch.
-他在哪 -他作为朋友和父亲求我的
- Where is he? - He asked me, as a friend, as a father.
爸爸
Dad!
诱饵护卫队 进入待命状态
Decoy convoy. Hold in ready position.
这上面写着 你曾上过空军一号♥
It says here, you got to fly on Air Force One.
你见过总统吗
You meet the President?
我爸爸说你儿子根本没去过太空
My dad says your son never went to space
这都是个阴谋
and it's just a conspiracy.
是吗 你♥爸♥就是个二货
Oh yeah? You father's a putz.
等等 你听到了吗
Wait. Do you-Do you hear that?
-那孩子骂我吗 -不 那个声音
- That kid making fun of me? - No. That sound.
孩子们 坐稳了
Kids, hold on to your seats!
他们进入范围了 距交火还有10秒
They're inbound. 10 seconds till contact.
他们会首先攻击大炮
They're going to target the cannon first.
我们没机会打多少发 所以别浪费机会
We won't get too many shots off so you just make them count.
听我口令
On my command!
开火
Fire!
我得开走这架战斗机
I have to take this fighter.
我们还在填充聚变燃料 只装了32%
We're still priming the fusion drive. It's only 32%.
足够了 给我穿上伞带
That's more than enough. Give me the harness.
将军 我们准备就绪
General, we're up and running.
好的 汤姆 你可以出发了
Alright, Tom. You're ready to go.
听口令启动诱饵发射器
Activate the decoy transmitter on my mark.
3. 2. 1.
隔离室启动
Isolation chamber activated.
护送队可以出发 掩护他们 快
Convoy is a go. Give them cover fire, now.
现在 汤姆 出发
Now, Tom. Now.
成功了 她去追诱饵了
It's working. She's following the decoy.
等等 你要干什么
Wait! What are you doing?
没事 我们被隔离了 我要重启它
It doesn't matter, we're isolated. I'm going to turn it back on.
-为什么 -看看它还知道什么
- Why would you do that? - To see what else this thing knows.
打扰
Excuse me.
我就想问几个问题 如果你不介意的话
Just have a few questions, if you don't mind.
长官 那边有辆校车直冲着陷阱去了
Sir, there's a school bus heading directly towards for the trap.
不不不
No no no...
大卫 蜂后的飞船两分钟后到
David, the queen ship will be there in 2 minutes.
那是谁啊 不不不
Who is that? No. No. No.
那边有个很高很瘦的人在向我们招手
There's a tall gangly man waving us down over there.
-看 -很高 很瘦
- Hey, look. - Tall, gangly?
那是我儿子大卫
That's my David.
这个没长眼睛的白♥痴♥是谁啊
Just who is this blind idiot?
很好 很好 我谢谢你
Yeah! Yes! Yes! Thank you.
爸
Dad?
这将推进我们的文明几千年都不止
This is going to catapult our civilization by thousands of years.
我们对物理的理解
Our understanding of physics,
对虫洞 对一切的一切的一切
wormholes, everything everything everything.
-宝贝 镇定 -我才不想镇定
- Babe, calm down, calm down. - I don't want to calm down!
大卫
David!
怎么
What?
得等世界末日了我们才能见个面吗
We have to wait for the end of the world for us to get together.
好了 大卫 快来亲我一下
Come, David. Give me a kiss already.
你还活着 我现在有点忙
You're alive. I'm-I'm-I'm busy right now.
告诉你我认识了几个朋友
You'll be happy to know I made some acquaintances.
他们是来看你的
They came to see you.
我现在有点忙 爸
I'm a little busy right now, Dad.
-我们俩得好好谈谈 -现在不行
- You and I. We're going to have to talk. - I said not now.
-看 看 -嗯 我看到了
- Look. Look. Look. - Yeah, I see.
汤姆 看来计划成功了
Tom, it looks like the plan is working.
她认为球体在你那儿
She thinks you've got the sphere.
-她去追你了 -你得赶紧带孩子们躲起来
- She's going after you. - You got to get these kids to cover.
-快走 -好啦
- Go. Go. - All right!
又能看到你飞行真好
It's good to see you flying again.
你属于天空
You place is in the air.
你应该让我去的
You should have let me do this.
你已经救过世界一次了 爸爸
You saved the world once before, Dad.
我不是在拯救世界 帕蒂
I'm not saving the world, Patty.
我是在救你
I'm saving you.
汤姆 怎么了
Tom, what's going on?
她侵入了我的思想
She's in my head.
总统先生 你正后方跟来了战斗机
Mr. President, you got incoming fighters on your six.
你能带我去目标处吗 惠特莫中尉
Can you get me to the target, Lieutenant Whitmore?
是 长官 跟我来
Yes, sir. Follow me.
加油
Come on.
去吧
Go now.
现在 现在 启动防护罩
Now. Now. Activate the shield.
防护罩启动
Shield engaged.
惠特莫中尉 离开爆♥炸♥区
Lieutenant Whitmore, clear the blast zone.
见到我意外吗
Surprise to see me?
动手 按下开关 汤姆
Do it. Push the button, Tom.
动手吧 汤姆
Do it, Tom.
没错 我们逮住你了
That's right. We got you.
我代表地球 祝你独♥立♥日快乐
On behalf of the planet Earth, happy 4th of July!
能确认吗 大卫
Do we have confirmation, David?
我想可以确认 总统先生
I think it's safe to say, Mr. President.
我们干掉她了
That, we got her.
等等 如果她死了
Wait, if she's dead,
为什么她的战斗机还在进攻
why are her fighters still attacking us?
-指挥部 外星人越狱了 -有多少
- Command, we have a breach. - How many do you think?
大约20多个 长官
About 2 dozen, sir.
绝不能让它们找到球体
Under no circumstances do they see the sphere.
不惜一切代价 明白吗
You do whatever it takes! Do you copy?
收到
Copy that.
这位是萨曼 我的领航员
This is Sam, my navigator.
你比我想象的高多了
You're a lot taller than I imagined.
这是她妹妹 黛茜
This is her sister, Daisy.
-鲍比 -先生 这个样子正常吗
- Bobby. - Um, sir. Is that suppose to happen?
-天呐 -不妙
- Oh my god. - Not good.
天呐 她有自己的防护罩
Oh my god. She has her own shield.
-那是什么 -回车上去 孩子们
- What is that? - Okay, back on the bus, kids!
快回车上去 快走
Back on the bus. Here we go.
小黄
Ginger!
快过来 小黄
Come on, Ginger!
不 我们得赶紧离开
No, no, no. We're getting out.
快过来 我们走
Come on, girl. Come on, let's go.
一车人等一只狗 好吧
We all have to wait for the dog. I guess so.
好了 开车
Okay. Go, go, go.
我的天呐
电影精选列表