-这是很有建设性的经历 -洛依德
- very constructive experience. - Lloyd. Lloyd. Lloyd.
-是佛洛依德 -我们得去见个朋友了
- It's Floyd. - We have to meet a friend right now.
人很好 来打个招呼
A great guy. Come say hi.
我们在哪
Where are we?
莱文森局长 莱文森局长
Director Levinson. Director Levinson.
他们是谁
Who are those men?
-乌布图的叛军 -那个军阀吗
- It's Umbutu's rebel forces. - The Warlord?
我觉得不需要担心什么
I don't think there's anything to worry about.
他老爸刚死
His old man just died.
听说他儿子挺温和的 但是...
And I hear that the son is much more of a moderate. But...
各位 你们好啊
Hey, fellas. Howdy doody.
我找狄坎比·乌布图
Say, uh. I'm looking for Dikembe Umbutu.
你找到他们的军械库了啊
I see you found their armory.
独一无二的大卫·莱文森
The one and only David Levinson.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你...怎么在这儿
Wh.. um. What are you- What are you doing here?
你不是以为自己是他唯一叫来的专家吧
You don't think you're the only expert he called, do you?
我没想到会见到你 有点意外
I'm so surprise to see you. A little bit.
我有点意外你还记得我的名字
I'm a little surprise that you remember my name.
得了
Come on.
我们...专业点嘛
Let's be... Let's be professional.
我们都记得上次我们努力保持专业
Well. We both remembered what happened the last time
结果如何
we tried to be professional.
你俩之间明显有些紧张
I'm sensing a palpable tension here.
我们在几次大会上有过交集
We've bumped into each other in a few conferences.
没少"交"吧
I bet you have.
闭嘴吧 佛洛依德
Shut up, Floyd.
莱文森局长 对不起
Director Levinson, I'm sorry,
我们的事还没完呢
we're not done with our business here.
你的证件呢
Where are your papers?
-什么证件 -这样的
- What papers? - Uh, it looks like this.
小乌布图找精神病学家来做什么
So why does Umbutu junior need a psychiatrist.
解决他的恋父情结吗
Unresolved daddy issues?
他们跟外星人打了10年的仗
These people fought a grand war with the aliens for 10 years.
他们的心灵感应是我见过的里面最强的
Their connection is the strongest I've ever seen.
就好像他们的头脑与外星人的潜意识相连
It's as if their mind is tapped into the aliens subconscious.
对了 你执迷于
Yeah. Your obsession with
"人类-外星人残余心灵感应"
the 'human-alien psychic residual condition'.
你还说我执迷 真逗
You, calling me obsessive. That's cute.
他们怎么把灯点亮的
How did they get the lights on?
不是我们点的
We didn't.
两天前它自行亮了
It happened on it's own, 2 days ago.
你肯定知道
Of course you're aware
这是96年唯一成功着陆的飞船
that this is the only ship that landed in '96.
所以很感谢
And so I appreciate you
你终于允许我们来看看 乌布图先生
finally granting us this access, Mr. Umbutu.
你父亲...非常固执
Your father was... very tenacious.
他的骄傲害死了我超过半数的族人
His pride caused the death of more than half of my people.
-还包括我弟弟 -很遗憾
- Including my brother. - I'm so sorry.
小心
Becareful!
这怎么回事
What happened here?
他们钻的
They were drilling.
钻什么
For what?
不知道
Man, I don't know.
钻什么时候停止的
When did the drilling stop?
你炸毁母舰的时候
When you blew up the mother ship.
那个...我们能上去吗
And uh. Right now for us, anyway to get up there?
你不怕高吧
You're not afraid of heights, are you?
多高
How high is it?
天呐
Oh my god.
波形是一样的
That's the same pattern.
原来信♥号♥♥来自这艘船
So the signal was coming from this ship.
20年前 我们摧毁母舰时
20 years ago, when we destroyed the mother ship,
我们检测到一股X频带信♥号♥♥
we detected a burst in an X-band frequency
直指外太空
directed towards deep space.
是求救呼叫
The distress call.
看来有人接听了电♥话♥
Looks like someone picked up the phone and answered.
我要疯了 我要受不了
I'm going crazy up here, I can't take it anymore.
说说你多想我
Tell me how much you miss me.
话说 幕僚长刚招来个特帅的实习生
Actually the chief of staff just got a really handsome intern.
虽然不如你高 但酒窝很好看
Not quite as tall as you, but has great dimples,
还会演奏大提琴呢
and plays a cello.
-你知道我多想你的 -知道吗
- You know how much I miss you. - You know what?
我要偷一艘拖船 马上回去见你
I'm going to steal a Tug and come back to see you right now.
别了 你上次那么做
No, please don't. Because the last time you did that,
被罚多派驻一个月
they added a month to your tour.
得了 那难道不是你人生最棒的两分钟吗
Come on. Tell me that wasn't the best 2 minutes of your life.
是的
Yes. Yes.
但我希望我的未婚夫能真正回家...
But I would like my fiance back permanently.
怎么回事
What was that?
我们这几天经常出现电涌
We've been getting these power surges for the last couple of days.
你看过我发你的房♥子信息了吗
You take a look at the houses I send you?
还没呢 我...
No, I haven't yet. I just um...
没事 不急
It's okay. There's no rush.
我今天在白宫见到迪伦了
I saw Dylan at the White House today.
我觉得你俩该好好谈谈
I just think you two need to have a conversation.
他能跟总统握手
So he's shaking hands with the president
我却要困在月球上
and I'm stuck on the moon.
感觉一定很棒
It must be nice.
别忘了 你差点害死他
You nearly killed him, remember.
也体谅他一下吧 杰克
Give him a little credit, Jake.
帕蒂
P?
感谢您使用QQ
Thank you for using QQ.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
有请国际遗志空军中队
Please welcome the International Legacy Squadron.
席勒上尉
Captain Hiller!
你父亲在试飞中丧生
Considering he died during a test flight,
而如今你将在以他命名的机库中
how do you feel taking off for the moon
起飞前往月球 你对此作何感想
from a hangar named after your father.
他会开心的
He would have love it.
可惜他不能亲眼看到
It's too bad he's not here to see it.
刘上尉 中国一直是
Captain Lao, China has been integral
地球太空防御项目的一部分
to the Earth Space Defense program,
你有什么话想对家乡父老说的吗
is there anything you want to say to the folks back home?
能够在这个代表世界统一的队伍里
To be on the same team that represents the unity of the world...
我不想给你发短♥信♥ 我想听到你的声音
I didn't want to text you, I wanted to hear your voice.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没怎么
Nothing.
我儿子 扬名立万了
My boy, making a name for himself.
你没事吧 妈妈
Are you going to be okay, Mom?
告诉我你会小心的
Just tell me you'll be careful up there.
月球基地 我们是遗志空军中队
Moon Base, this is Legacy Squadron.
我们即将到达 请求降落
We're on the final approach, requesting permission to land.
可以降落 欢迎来月球 上尉
Permission granted. Welcome to the moon, Captain.
冷静点
Just keep it cool.
别打他 没事的
Just don't hit him. It's easy.
我也有签名照吗
Do I get an autograph too?
回岗位
Back to work.
蒋叔叔
Uncle Jiang!
你越来越像你母亲
You look more and more like your mother.
每个女孩都应该喜欢听到这句话
There is nothing a girl wants to hear more than that.
蒙牛月球牛奶
Mengniu moon milk.
我到处找你来着
I have been looking all over for you.
-我有好事告诉你 -嗯
- I've got good news. - Yeah.
中国来的飞行员是我未来的妻子
The pilot the China sent is my future wife
我是认真的 我的心好像都爆♥炸♥了
and I mean it. I think my heart exploded.
就好像我们的灵魂在交谈
It's like our souls were communing.
他走进来了 是吧
He just walked in, didn't he?
是啊
Yeah, he did.
好吧
Okay.
电影精选列表