架上天线
Let's hook up the antenna.
怎么回事
What was that?
他们钻到外地幔了 但是...
The drill is cracking the outer mantle. But...
这应该还有...
that shouldn't happen for another...
我们算错了
We were wrong.
突破地核不是7小时之后
We do not have 7 hours until the Earth core breach.
只有 一小时
We only have... one.
上报
Call it in.
51区 51区 是否收到
Area 51. Area 51. Do you copy?
我们想
So the idea
利用放在船上的诱饵发射器让她
is to get her to follow this tug into the salt flats
跟着这辆拖船进入盐场
using the decoy transmitter on board.
一旦她中计
And once she's taken the bait,
我们的冷聚变炸♥弹♥就可以发挥威力了
our cold-fusion bombs can go to town.
虽然很冒险
It's a hail Mary.
但可以成功
It can work.
但有个问题
There's a catch.
各位知道 我们的卫星都被他们打掉了
As you know, they took out all of our satellites, which means...
所以得有人手动驾驶飞机
that somebody is going to have to fly in manually.
我知道这是终极的牺牲
And I know that I'm asking for the ultimate sacrifice.
我很清楚
I know that.
但你们 是我们仅剩的飞行员
But you, you're the only pilots we have left.
我需要一名志愿者
And I need a volunteer.
我们赶紧行动吧 我去飞
Let's get it done. I'll fly it in.
不行
No, you won't.
我去吧
I'll do it.
总统先生
Mr. President.
爸 你这是干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
帕蒂 有太多理由注定我是最佳人选
Patty, there're a lot of reasons I'm the best choice for this.
这事过去后 你们都有生活要继续
You all have to pick up the pieces once it's over.
这是我的责任
This is my part.
马修
Matthew.
别让他上那艘拖船
Do not let him get on that Tug.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
给我让开
Get the hell off the road!
你要是再慢点我们就有负速度了
If you go any slower, we'll be going backwards.
别傻了 我们得省油
Don't be a schmuck, we have to conserve gas.
51区离这儿还有75英里呢
Area 51 is still 75 miles away.
-根本就是妄想 -这是什么情况
- We're running on fumes. - What do we have here?
-这里谁管事 -没人管
- Who's in charge here? - No one.
司机丢下我们搭车去明尼苏达州了
Our driver left us to take a ride to Minnesota.
他就那么走了
Just like that. He just left?
他想去和他女朋友做♥爱♥
He wanted to go have sex with his girlfriend.
太好了 都上车
YES! All aboard!
等等 我们的车怎么办
Wait. Wait wait wait. What about our-our car?
等你拿到了驾照给你买♥♥辆新的
We'll get you a new one when you get your license.
快上车 所有人
On the bus, everybody!
告诉将军我们准备好了
Tell the General we're up and running.
推进来 转过来
Bring it in! Spin it around.
好了 插上电
Alright. Plug it in.
雷达启动 长官
Radar is operational, sir.
该死
Son of a bitch.
好了 他们前进的速度很快
Alright, they're coming in fast.
大卫 一大批敌机正冲过来
David, we got a real firestorm coming our way
准备的时间少得可怜
and not a lot of time to prepare.
给个时间 总统先生
Give me numbers, Mr. President.
蜂后的飞船九分钟后到达
9 minutes to the queen ship's arrival.
大约22分钟后地核将被钻透
Roughly 22 minutes before the drill reaches our molten core.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
各就位 我们没时间耽搁了
Take your positions. We don't have a second to lose!
我们能赶上吗 长官
Are we going to make it, sir?
绝对赶得上
You bet your ass we will.
好了 行动 各位
Alright. Here we go, men.
-在壁垒上就位 -走
- Get up on that barricade. - Let's go.
-拿上武器 -听到口令就开火
- Get your weapons. - Prepare to shoot on command.
这玩意儿比砍刀酷多了
This thing is way cooler than the machete.
抱歉 抱歉 各位 是我不小心
Sorry! Sorry, everyone. That was my bad.
我去确认安全
I'm going to see if it's clear.
杰克
Jake!
-真会挑时间吓唬人 -抱歉
- Hell of a time to scare a guy. - Sorry.
没事 挺好的 见到你真好
Oh, t's good. It's great to see you.
见到你也很好
It's good to see you too.
-没想到你能活下来 -为什么
- I didn't think you'd made it. - Why not?
就是
Uh, you know.
你都很久没开过战斗机了 我就想着...
You haven't flown a fighter in a while, so I figure...
你还活着 这最重要
You're alive, that's what counts.
别再激动了 要被他们听到了
Enough with the reunion. They're going to hear us.
-还有其他幸存者 -你声音一点没小
- More of us made it. - You're still talking loud.
现在呢 硬碰吗
So what now? Go in guns blazing?
你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你们去开战斗机 记得配合我
You guys, get to those fighters and don't leave me hanging.
等等
Wait!
打扰一下 在下面
Excuse me! Down here.
对了
There you go.
听着 我不是个记仇的人
Listen, I usually don't hold a grudge.
但是 你们杀了我父母
But... you killed my parents.
所以呢 我打算给你们破个例
So... Well, I'm going to make an exception for you guys.
查理 芮恩 你们去开第一架
Charlie, Rain. You two take the first fighter.
我都憋了好久了
I've been holding that one for a while.
-他们的科技一点没变 -准备武器
- Their technology hasn't change at all. - Get the weapons ready.
界面更新了
New interface.
该死
Shit!
杰克有麻烦了 我们冲
Jake's in trouble! Let's go!
有点低了吧 芮恩
Getting a little low there, Rain.
漂亮
Nice.
别想
Oh no, you don't.
-是该继续跑来着 -赶紧给我跑
- Should have kept running. - Get your ass out of there!
尝尝这个
Take this.
-谢了 -没事
- Hey, thanks for that. - Yeah.
起来坐你该坐的位子去
Get up there where you belong.
怎么 你不开吗
What, you don't want to fly?
才不 我要开枪
Hell no. I want to shoot.
所有飞行员 无线电调至波段6
All pilots, go to channel 6 on your radios.
能不能走了 先生们
Anytime, gentlemen.
你们先走 我们殿后
You guys, go ahead. We'll cover the rear.
他们要关门了 他们要关门了
They're closing doors. They're closing doors.
杰克 你们在哪
Jake, where are you?
马上到 芮恩 我们还有多久
We're on our way. Rain, how long have we got?
最多20秒
20 seconds, max.
不 芮恩 停下 左转
No, Rain. Stop, bank left.
-我们得出去 -不行
- We have to go. - No.
我们不能再抛下谁了 今天再不许死人了
We're not leaving anyone else behind. No one else dies today.
-你同意吗 -同意
- You with me? - I'm with you.
这儿越来越危险了
It's getting dicey up here.
芮恩 你们赶紧出去
Rain, just get out of here!
无意冒犯 长官 没门儿
Respectfully, sir. No way in hell.
该死
Come on!
兄弟 我想跟你说一声
Hey, man. I just want you to know.
以防我们没命出去了
If we don't make it out of here,
训练的时候差点害死你我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry for almost killing you in training.
要是我们没命出去了 我也有句话给你
Well, if we don't make it out of here, I just want you to know.
我一点都不后悔揍了你一拳
I'm not sorry at all about punching you in the face.
干得好 查理
Yeah. Way to go, Charlie!
好了 安全了 你们带路我们跟着
Alright, we're clear. You lead, we follow.
再快点 芮恩 再快点
Faster, Rain. Faster!
坐稳了 伙计
Hang on to your seat, buddy!
杰克 你们出来了吗
Jake, did you make it?
芮恩
Rain.
你看到他们出来了吗
Did you see him come out of there?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
电影精选列表