或许这一切发生在独♥立♥日是命中注定
Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July.
你们将再次为我们的自♥由♥而战
You will once again be fighting for our freedom.
并非抵抗暴♥政♥ 压♥迫♥或迫♥害♥
Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution.
而是抵抗灭绝
But from annihilation.
我们要为生存的权利而战
We're fighting for our right to live.
我们要为生存的权利而战
We're fighting for our right to live.
这一天 全世界发出同样的呐喊
But as the day when the world declared in one voice.
"我们将不会静静走入黑夜"
"We will not go quietly into the night!"
"我们将不会不战而降"
"We will not vanish without a fight!"
"我们将活下去 我们将生存下去"
"We're going to live on! We're going to survive."
今天 我们庆祝我们的独♥立♥...
Today, we celebrate our Independence...
在96年战役中丧生的无数生命
The countless lives that we lost in the war of '96
并未白白牺牲
did not perish in vain.
他们激励我们
They inspired us
全世界同心同德 一起浴火重生
to rise from the ashes as one people of one world.
20年来 全球范围内再无军事冲突
For 20 years the world has seen no arm conflict.
各国都放下了小分歧
Nations have put their petty differences aside.
联手重建家园 城市和生活
United, we rebuild our families, our cities and our lives.
人类和外星人科技的融合
The fusion of human and alien technology
不仅让我们得以驾驭重力
not only enable us to defy gravity
给了我们难以置信的速度
and travel with unimaginable speed.
更终于再次让我们的星球有了安全保障
It also made our planet finally safe again.
-演讲很棒 帕蒂 -谢谢您 总统女士
- Great speech, Patty. - Thank you, Madam President.
请稍等
One moment.
准备好了 先生
We're ready for you, sir.
席勒上尉
Captain Hiller.
-欢迎来到白宫 -很高兴能回来
- Welcome to the White House. - It's great to be back.
我简直说不出你能
I cannot tell you how proud we are
代表我国飞行让我们多骄傲
to have you flying our flag out there.
-很荣幸 总统女士 -你父亲是个伟人
- It's an honor, Madam President. - Your father was a great man.
他肯定会为你骄傲的
He'd be so proud.
你认识国防部长吧
I think you know the Secretary of Defense.
-长官 -很高兴再见到你 孩子
- Sir. - Nice to see you again, son.
她就不用我跟你介绍了
I know I don't have to introduce you two.
升官了啊
You're moving up in the world.
美国大英雄还揶揄我呢
Say's America's knight in shining armor.
你可是回到白宫来了啊
Now you're the one that's back in the White House.
作为雇员
Yeah, as an employee,
跟我住在这里时可不能同日而语
I don't quite get the same benefits as when I lived here.
-上尉 -嗯
- Captain. - Yeah.
-就等你了 -谢谢
- We're ready for you. - Thank you.
迪伦
Dylan.
你上去之后对杰克客气点
Be nice to Jake when you see him up there.
10号♥月球拖船 确认位置
Moon Tug-10, confirm position.
7英里 正在靠近
7 miles and closing.
这辈子最慢的飞行
The slowest trip of my life.
高兴点
Hey, cheer up.
还有比拖着一台五千亿美元的武器
There're worse things you could be doing than towing
更差的差事呢
a half trillion dollar of weapon.
是啊 我需要更大的刺♥激♥
Yeah. Well, I need a little more stimulation.
知道吗 我不非得跟你一起来的
Hey, you know. I didn't have to follow you up here.
你当然得来 离了我你会孤独的
Yeah, you did. You get lonely without me.
我可是学院史上最年轻的毕业状元
I was the youngest valedictorian in the history of the academy.
我本可去任何地方的
I could have been stationed anywhere.
比如圣地亚哥啦 有海滩 能冲浪
Like San Diego, you know? Beaches, surfing.
-你根本没冲过浪 -但我学得快
- You never surf a day in you life. - But I'm a fast learner.
而且我平衡感特好 像猫一样
And I got great balance. Like a cat.
猫是怕水的 查理
Cats hate water, Charlie.
反推力4%
Four percent. Reverse thrust..
收到 10号♥拖船 反推力4%
Roger. Tug-10 reversing thrust, 4%.
拖船和武器均接近位置
The Tugs and the weapon are on final approach.
已就位 长官
They are in position, sir.
对接倒计 3 2 1
Docking in 3. 2. 1.
启动解偶联程序
Initiate uncoupling sequence.
所有拖船脱离
All Tugs disengage.
要知道整个月球基地上只有36个女人
Do you realize that there are only 36 women on this moon base.
其中肯定会有一个想通看上你的 哥们
I'm sure one of them will eventually come around, pal.
又不是他们都瞧不上我
You know, it's not like they all rejected me.
我是个有眼光的人
I happen to have standards.
-你干什么了 -没什么啊
- What did you do? - Nothing.
听上去可不像没什么
That didn't sound like nothing!
10号♥拖船与武器相撞了
Tug-10 collided with the weapon.
钳子卡住了 无响应 长官
The clamps are stuck. They are not responding, sir.
所有拖船 进行规避
All Tugs, take evasive action.
撤离 撤离
Pull back! Pull back!
-查理 它会压碎基地的 -我叫你撤离
- Charlie, it's going to crash the base. - I said, PULL BACK!
那可不行 长官
Uh, that's a negative, sir.
-这不是战斗机 杰克 -你以为我不知道吗
- This isn't a fighter, Jake. - Don't remind me!
米勒中尉 你俩蠢蛋在做什么
Lieutenant Miller, what are you idiots doing?
我不知道 长官
I don't know, sir.
我们要死了 我就要死了
We're going to die! This is how I die!
长官 他减缓了下落驱使
Sir, he's slowing the fall.
想想开心的事 我要启动核聚变驱动器
Go to your happy place. I'm kicking into fusion drive!
你疯了吗 我们会烧起来的
Are you crazy? We'll burn up.
是啊 很有可能
Yeah, that's very possible!
起来啊
Come on!
好的 太好了
YES! Yes!
成功了
It's actually working!
我真没想到能成功
I honestly didn't think that was going to work.
该死 蒋怒气冲冲的
Uh, shit. Jiang's coming in hot.
而且一脸凶相
And he's got that look.
这是我们的基地
This is our base.
他知道我们不会说中文吧
He knows we don't speak Chinese, right?
你差点把我们都毁了
You almost destroyed us.
-真是悬啊 长官 -你差点害死大家
- That was a close call, sir. - You almost got us all killed.
是啊 但我又救了大家啊
Ah, yeah. But then I saved everyone.
收拾好自己惹的麻烦不算功劳
You don't get credit for cleaning up you own mess.
而且你烧了我们一架拖船
And you destroyed one of our Tugs.
其实 长官 如果说该怪谁
Uh, actually, sir. If anybody's to blame I...
我开小差了 不会有下次了
Sir, I lost my focus. It won't happen again.
的确不会
No, it won't.
你被禁飞了 等待另行通知
You're grounded until further notice.
我还能看电视吗
Can I still watch TV or...
你不非得被黑锅的
You didn't have to take the fall?
他反正也不喜欢我 何必打破传统
Yeah, well. He already hates me, why break tradition.
103APR1运输机
Transport 103, ARP1
亚当斯将军 我们正前往外星人监狱1平台
General Adams, we're being directed to Alien Prison platform 1.
-将军 -最好是要事
- General. - This better be good.
我和我妻子本来在一家很昂贵的
My wife and I were enjoying a very nice morning
旅馆享受美丽清晨呢
in a very expensive bed and breakfast.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
我觉得你该看看
I thought you should see this.
长官
Sir.
几小时前开始的
It started a couple of hours ago.
看他们的行为变化多大
Look how their behaviour changed.
20年了 他们突然紧张起来了
After 20 years, they are being catatonic.
接莱文森局长
Get me director Levinson.
我们打过了
We tried.
联♥系♥不上他 长官
He's unreachable, sir.
你得认真听我说
You need to take me seriously.
我满地球追你追了三周了
I've been chasing you across the planet for 3 weeks now.
但既然现在你能听我说了
But, now that I have you.
抱歉 你是谁来着
Excuse me. Who are you again?
佛洛依德·罗森博格 政♥府♥指派的财务主管
Floyd Rosenberg, government appointed controller.
请注意
Please be advised.
我们即将进入敌对区域 最好减速
Entering hostile territories, we should slow down.
不能让对方觉得我们是威胁
We don't want to look like we are posing a threat.
我们从附录2开始说起
Now, we are going to start with appendix 2.
我知道很多人对接受审计很抵触
I know a lot of people have a negative reaction to being audited.
但我倒觉得
But I actually find that it's a
电影精选列表