Oh my god!
全体飞行员 瞄准蜂后
All remaining pilots, target the queen.
火力全开
Unload everything you got.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我们需要紧急支援
We need backup down here now!
5号♥囚室严重损毁
We got a serious breach in cell block 5.
外星人逃逸 我们需要支援
We got aliens on the loose. We need backup now!
你去哪
Where are you going?
她去哪了
Where did she go?
先生 那东西跳到天上去了
Sir, that thing just leapt into the air!
-他说啥 -跳起来什么的
- What did he just say? - Something about jumping.
我们还剩6分钟 先生
We are within 6 minutes, sir.
小心
Watch out!
大卫 距钻透地核还剩6分钟
David, 6 minutes to Earth's core breach.
-亚当斯将军 她的防护罩破了 -太棒了
- General Adams, her shield is down! - Yes!
重复 她的防护罩破了
I repeat. Her shield is down.
干得好 中尉
Great job, Lieutenant.
有我罩你 亲爱的
I got you, baby.
我们会救你的
We're going to get you out of this.
瞄准她的枪 查理 瞄准她的枪
Aim for her gun, Charlie. Aim for her gun.
我是席勒上尉 我们抢了几架外星人战斗机
This is Captain Hiller. We hijacked a couple of alien fighters.
-好 -太棒了
- Yeah! - Yes!
别打我们 我们有拉烟
Do not shoot at us. We're the ones trailing smoke.
收到 席勒上尉
Roger that, Captain Hiller.
-好样的 -上啊 打她
- Yes! - Come on, get her.
打死她
Shoot her down!
惠特莫击毁了蜂后的飞船
Whitmore destroyed the queen's ship
他女儿摧毁了她的防护罩
and his daughter knocked out her shield.
听好了 他们目标是地核
Now listen up. They're going for our molten core.
你们还剩4分钟时间消灭蜂后
You've got 4 minutes to destroy the queen.
狠狠地打
So give her hell.
收到 完全没压力
Copy that, no pressure.
我们是在往外星监狱跑啊
We're really running into an alien prison!
就是这里
This is the one!
-开门 -我们来了
- Open up! - We're here!
她知道了
She knows!
她要来了
She's coming!
迪伦 发生什么了
Dylan, what's happening?
不知道 操作没反应了
I don't know. My controls just stopped responding.
-我也是 -查理 快想办法
- Same here. - Charlie, do something.
没办法
I can't.
她一定是控制了战斗机系统
She must have taken control over our systems.
我们成了蜂巢的一部分了
I think we are part of the hive now.
看来不止我们
Looks like we're not the only ones.
搞什么鬼 她要带我们去51区
What the hell. She's taking us straight to Area 51.
你要干吗 你这是做什么
Hey, what are you doing? What are you doing?
你不会想跟着她吧
You're not going to follow her!
请站在黄线后面 爸
Stay behind the yellow line, please Dad.
-哪来的黄线 -想象一条
- There's no yellow line. - Imagine one.
去死吧 去死吧
Yeah! Take that! Yeah! Yeah!
瞧见没
See.
跟你说过我自有办法
I told you I'll figure it out.
你话太多了
You talk too much.
亲爱的 我们得救了
Baby, we're saved
我中枪了
They got me.
不
Oh no.
别担心 我带你去医务室
Don't worry. I'm going to get you to sick bay.
我恐怕撑不住了
I'm afraid I'm not able to make.
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait. Wait.
你不能死
You can't go.
谁来给你的兰花浇水呢
Whose gonna... Whose gonna water your orchids?
我不在 谁来提醒你穿裤子呢
Whose gonna make sure you put your pants on when I'm gone?
亲爱的 是啊
Baby, you're right.
有件事我一直想对你说
I got something I got to tell you.
什么事
What?
这本来是想打成毛衣的
This... was supposed to be a sweater.
不 不 不
Oh no, no, no.
不 不
No. No.
她究竟在做什么
What the hell is she doing?
够近了 大卫 够近了
That's close enough, David. That's close enough.
他们似乎是想保护她
It's like they are trying to protect her.
更多外星人要来了
More are coming.
-把枪给我 -拿这个
- Give me that thing! - Take that.
2分钟 先生 距钻透地核还剩2分钟
2 minutes, sir. 2 minutes until core breach.
席勒上尉 还剩2分钟 2分钟
Captain Hiller, you got 2 minutes. 2 minutes.
我们得逃出这个龙♥卷♥风♥
We got to get of this tornado.
龙♥卷♥风♥都有风眼 对吗
Every tornado has an eye, right?
如果我们想打她 就得飞上去
I think if we want to get a shot at her, we got to get up there.
怎么飞上去
How are we going to do that?
又不能人工操控战斗机
We don't have any manual controls left.
这玩意不是有核聚变驱动器吗
Well, don't these things have fusion drive or something?
你逗我吗 那是外太空用的
Are you kidding me? That thing is make for outer space!
在这里我们会起火的
Down here we'll burn up!
你有更好的建议吗 查理
You got a better idea, Charlie?
依我看 这是我们唯一的机会
From where I'm sitting, it looks like it's our only damn chance!
-唯一送死的机会 -查理 闭嘴
- Our only chance to die. - Charlie, shut up!
芮恩 启动推进器
Rain, on the thrusters.
你们都疯了
You're all crazy!
One. Two. Three.
还活着 还活着
Ah, still alive. Still alive.
-你还好吗 -天呐
- You alright? - Woo, man.
-我又能控制了 -武器也能用了
- I got the controls back. - And our weapons are working.
对 但我们的引擎烧焦了
Yeah, but our engines are fried.
那就得进行受控俯冲了
Alright. Well, it's got to be a controlled dive then.
她在那儿
There she is.
各位 我们只有一次机会 好好把握
Everybody, we got 1 shot at this. Let's make it count.
谢谢你一直罩着我 杰克
Thanks for always looking out for me, Jake.
应该的 哥们
You got it, buddy.
结束了 结束了
It's over. It's over.
-都杀光了 -好吧
- You got them all. - Okay.
除了那只
Except that one.
我的天呐 她拿到球体了
Oh my god. She's got it.
开火 开火 开火
Fire! Fire! Fire!
准备吃炮吧 杂种
Get ready for a close encounter, bitch!
查理 攻击她的背部
Charlie, go for her back!
就是触须的位置 那是她的弱点
Right where the tentacles are. That's her weak spot.
-继续射击 查理 -不然你以为我在干吗
- Keep shooting, Charlie! - What do you think I'm doing?
该死
Shit!
查理 这玩意有弹射座椅吗
Charlie, this thing got ejection seats?
没有
Negative!
当心
Look out!
太近了 大卫
Okay, that's getting too close. David!
大卫 快离开这儿
David, let's get out of here.
倒车 倒车
Back off. Go back!
我们还活着
We're alive.
我们要发财了 天呐
We're rich. Oh my god.
太好了
Yes.
亚当斯将军 地核安全了
General Adams, the Earth's core is secure.
她死了 打死她了
She's dead. We got her.
亲爱的 把枪放下
Baby, put the gun down.
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake.
我们还没结婚呢
We're not even married yet,
你就想弄死我了吗
and you're already trying to shoot me?
或许我们也该试试
Maybe we should try that.
你懂的
You know.
先约晚餐吧
Dinner first.
莱文森局长 做的好
Director Levinson, well done.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
别说话 你只会破坏气氛
Don't say anything. You'll just ruin it.
电影精选列表