Uh, yeah.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们可以从这里进去
We can access the trench through here.
-你确定 -百分百
- Are you sure? - Mm-hm, a 100%.
这里 是最佳入口
This, right here. That's the best way in.
知道了
Yeah, we got it.
船长 他们下令所有船只撤离海域
Captain, they are ordering all ships out of the area.
那船上有价值一亿美元的黄金
That's a 100 million dollars worth of gold on that ship.
他们要是觉得我们会丢下那个 就是疯了
They think we're going to leave it, they're out of their minds.
船长 你最好来看看
Captain. You better come and see this.
所有能听到的飞行器
To all aircraft within the sound of my voice,
我们预计
we expect the devastation
东岸将遭到灾难性的毁灭
to the east coast to be beyond imagination.
所有剩余飞机前往51区汇合
The rally point for all remaining aircraft is Area 51.
芮恩 你带队 我回头追上
Rain, you take the lead. I'll meet you there.
我得先去找个人
I got to see about someone.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-你没事吧 -我妈妈住在伦敦
- You okay? - My mother lives in London.
或许她逃出来了
Maybe she made it out.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
-爸爸 你在哪 -我船上 还能在哪
- Dad, where are you? - On my boat, where else.
大卫 这艘可比上次的大多了
David, this one is definitely bigger than the last one.
你看得到吗 听我说
You can see it? Uh, listen to me.
你得尽快赶去岸上
You have to get to shore as fast as you can.
爸爸
Dad!
大卫 大卫
David. David?
老天爷啊
Oh, sweet Moses.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
等等
Wait!
-我们要死了 -不会的
- We're going to die! - No. No.
看着我 我们不会死的
Look at me. Look at me. We are not going to die.
海军陆战队3号♥ 安全
Marine 3, clear.
医院屋顶上有人急需撤离
I got bodies on the hospital roof that need immediate evac!
有我呢 有我呢
I got you. I got you.
太好了
Yes! Yes.
快走 走吧
Come on, let's go.
把孩子给他 没事的
Hand him the baby. It's okay.
-好了 -一定小心
- Okay. - Please be careful.
你没事了 他抱住她了
You're going to be alright. He's got her.
快上去
Get on board. Get on board.
我们得走了
We got to go right now!
好样的
Good girl.
妈妈
Mom!
把她拉上去啊 把她拉上去啊
Pull her up! Pull her up!
不 妈妈
No! No, mom!
不
Nooooo!
天呐
Oh my!
我为什么要买♥♥这艘船啊
Why did I buy this boat?
很高兴你能回来 总统先生 好久不见
Glad to have you back, Mr. President. It's been far too long.
谢谢
Thank you.
-大卫·莱文森在吗 -还没到
- Is David Levinson here? - Not yet.
莫里森的拖船还有10分钟的路
Morrison's tug is still 10 minutes out.
让他们来监狱见我们
Have them meet us at the prison.
我们得审讯他们
We need to interrogate one.
搞什么...
What the...
更严重了
It's gotten worse.
严重多了
Much worse.
总统先生
Mr. President?
奥肯博士
Dr. Okun.
-你醒了 -是啊
- You're awake. - Very much so.
他们为什么在尖叫
Why are they screaming?
不不
No. No, no, no.
他们不是在尖叫
They-They... They're not screaming.
他们是在庆祝
They're celebrating.
将军 有一个囚室在与隔离室对接
General, one of the prison cells is docking with the chamber.
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
-他好像去那儿了 -拿武器
- I... I think he went in there. - Get the weapons!
快走 快点
Let's go! Let's go!
我们有外星枪了
We have alien guns?
隔离室启动
Isolation chamber activated.
他怎么进去的
How did he get in here?
爸爸 这太危险了
Dad, it's too dangerous.
-快把他弄出来 -他超控了系统
- Someone get him out of there. - He overrode the system.
长官 请开门
Sir, please unlock the door!
别担心我
Don't you worry about me.
尽可能多问出点信息来
Just get as many answers as you can.
不 别
No. Don't!
惠特莫把自己锁里面了
Whitmore locked himself in.
你听得到吗
Can you hear us?
她来了
She has arrived.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是一切
She... is all.
她想要什么
What does she want?
这是什么意思 这符号♥什么意思
What does this mean? What does this symbol mean?
你为什么怕它
Why are you afraid of it?
-他要不行了 -够了
- It's killing him! - That's enough!
闪开 杀了它
Move! Kill it now!
爸爸
Dad?
-他还有气 -叫医疗队
- He's breathing. - Someone call a medical team.
它死了吗
Is it dead?
我说了 得从后面干掉他们
I told you. You kill them from behind.
黛茜 别哭了
Daisy, stop crying.
她害怕嘛
She's scared, okay.
我想要妈妈
I want Mom.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
他们都死了
They're both dead.
闭嘴 别说了
Just shut up, okay. That's enough.
-你连驾照都没有 -睁开眼睛看看啊
- You don't even have your license. - Um, look around you.
你觉得会有人叫停我们吗
You think anyone's going to pull us over?
车台里说叫我们往内陆去 所以我要往内陆开
The radio said to go inland so that's where I'm going.
-那船上有个人 -我才不要停车
- There's a guy in that boat! - I am not stopping, alright.
他还动呢
Look, he was moving.
-他需要帮助 -萨曼 停车吧
- He needs our help. - Sam, stop the car.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
快点 好吗
Hurry up, okay.
他好像只是昏了过去
I think he's just knocked out!
我觉得这东西赶在
I don't think it's a coincidence that
他们出现之前到来不是巧合
this thing showed up just before they did.
-我觉得你是对的 -布拉奇什
- You know, I think you're right. - Brakish.
你该卧床休息 亲爱的
You should be in bed, babe.
这是哪来的
Where. Where did you get this?
那个...
That's uh.
是我们打下来的飞船上的
That's from a ship that we shot down.
我们得把它切开
We need to cut this open.
莱文森局长 请马上前往指挥中心
Director Levinson, proceed to command center immediately.
你有发现立刻通知我们
Call us as soon as you have anything.
快点 各位 行动起来
Come on, people. Move!
亲爱的 我很高兴你想立刻开始工作
Baby, I'm so happy that you want to dive back into work.
-但你或许该穿条裤子 -裤子
- Maybe we should get you some pants. - Pants?
快走吧
Alright, go on!
你怎么不早说我屁♥股♥还露在外面
Why didn't you tell me my butt was hanging out?
我们有外星飞船的红外扫描图像了 长官
We have infrared of the alien ship, sir.
-那些点点是... -肯定是外星人
- Are those dots... - That must be aliens.
那个大块是什么 请放大那个区域
What's that mass? Enlarge the section, please.
那就是外星人囚犯说的
That's what our prisoner alien meant by...
"她是一切"
"She is all."
莱文森局长 夏延山
Director Levinson, I have Cheyenne Mountain
和幸存的各国元首上线了
and the remaining world leaders online.
-大卫 什么情况 -女士
- David, what can you tell us? - Ma'am.
他们就像一个蜂巢 我们似乎找到蜂后了
They are like a hive and I think we've just found their queen.
他们...体型庞大的蜂后
电影精选列表