Well, I'm hoping we'll know when we see it.
能不能看到他们看到的
Is there a way of seeing what they are seeing?
你还可以跟他们对话
You can even talk to them.
文身挺帅
Nice tattoos.
这是你杀的外星人的数目 是吗
That's how many aliens you killed, right?
那么 你怎么做到的
So. How did you do it?
你得从后面干掉他们
You have to get them from behind.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我好像又找到一个你的涂鸦
I think I just found another one of your doodles.
查理
Charlie.
叫指挥部准备好51区的实验室
Tell command to prep the lab at Area 51.
情况如何 席勒上尉
How's it looking out there, Captain Hiller?
在这里看到美丽的地球
It's truly humbling to see how
令人心生敬畏 总统女士
beautiful Earth is from here, Madam President.
1996年的今天
On this day, in 1996,
惠特莫总统情绪激昂地宣布
President Whitmore passionately declared,
"我们将不会静静走入黑夜"
"We will not go quietly into the night!"
我们的确没有
and we did not.
是惠特莫总统
It's President Whitmore!
真是惊喜
What a surprise.
女士们先生们 又是一位战争英雄
Ladies and gentlemen, another great war hero.
独一无二的汤玛斯·惠特莫总统
The one and only, President Thomas Whitmore.
说几句吧
Please say a few words!
今天
Today...
不会...
Not going to be...
我是来警告你们的
I... came to warn you.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
帮帮我
Help me.
这个可...比上一个大多了
That is definitely... bigger than the last one.
该死
Shit.
查理
Hey, Charlie.
你最好赶紧来接我们
I think you better come and get us.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
-迅速马上 -就来
- AS IN RIGHT NOW! - I'm already on it.
都系好安全带 要颠簸了
Everybody strap in! It's going to get bumpy!
查理 你在哪呢
Charlie, where the hell are you?
飞行穿过我最可怕的噩梦
Flying through my worst nightmare.
大卫
David!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
加油 伸过来
Come on! Reach!
我们进来了 关门
We're in, close the ram!
这是一个月球卫星刚传来的画面
This just came in from one of our lunar satellites.
飞船直径超过三千英里
The ship is more than 3,000 miles in diameter.
我们怎么会没看到
How the hell did we miss this?
启动所有防御系统 中止庆典
Activate all our defense systems and shut down the celebration.
请注意
Attention. Attention.
-出现紧急情况 -走
- We have an emergency situation. - Let's go, move.
带她走
Get her out of here.
请镇静有序地离开场地
Please leave the premises in a calm and orderly fashion.
重复
I repeat.
请镇静有序地离开场地
Please leave the premises in a calm and orderly fashion.
-得走了 -得带上那东西
- We got to move! - Not without that piece.
我猜到你会这么说
Yeah, I thought you were going to say that.
查理 操控机械臂
Charlie, get on the arms.
说话 查理
Talk to me, Charlie.
什么情况
What's happening?
-该死 -"该死"什么意思
- Damn it. - What do you mean, damn it?
我在努力了
I'm trying my best.
别吵了 拿上走人吧
Stop fighting, just grab it!
抓到了 快走
Got it! Go. Go!
有座山冲我们飞过来了
There's a flying mountain coming right for us.
坐稳
Hold on!
该死 我速度慢下来了
Oh shit. I'm losing speed.
天呐 它自带引力
Jesus, it has it's own gravity.
-那是什么意思 -意思是我们要搭车了
- What does that mean? - It means we're going for a ride.
我们被困在它下面了
You mean we're stuck under this thing?
准备主炮
Arm the primary.
就绪 已锁定
We're powered up and locked on.
开火
Fire!
攻击无效
Negative impact.
攻击无效
Negative impact.
请求准许开火
Permission to engage.
不行 所有战斗机离开爆♥炸♥区
Negative. Negative. All fighters clear the blast zone.
再次准备主炮并开火
Arm the primary and fire again!
我们上面有情况
Above us. Something is happening.
长官
Sir.
全体撤离
Evacuate, EVERYONE!
快走 走
Go. Go!
蒋叔叔 快
Uncle Jiang, hurry!
芮恩 小心
Rain, watch out!
所有战斗机 撤退 撤退
All fighters, fall back. Fall back!
收到
Copy.
预计它22分钟后会进入地球大气层
It's projected to enter Earth's atmosphere in 22 minutes.
如果它不减速
If it doesn't alter it current velocity,
会把地球撞成两半
it's going to crack the planet in half.
我们不能允许这种事 坦纳
We're not going to let that happen, Tanner.
-启动轨道防御系统 -是 长官
- Initiate the Orbital Defense System. - Yes, ma'am.
亚当斯将军 已就绪 可以开火
General Adams, we are primed and ready to fire.
启动同步倒计时
Initiate simultaneous count down.
收到 指挥部 正在同步
Roger, command. Syncing now.
开始倒计时
Starting count down.
10. 9.
-8 7 6 -第二炮来了
- 8. 7. 6. - Here we go again.
5. 4. 3. 2.
将军 亚太防御系统
General, the Asian Pacific Defense System
还未开火就掉线了
went off line before they could fire.
是 长官 收到
Yes, sir. Copy that!
杰克还活着 他从月球上联♥系♥了我们
Jake's alive! He radioed us from the moon!
他跟莱文森局长在一起 他们正往51区去
He's with Director Levinson! They're on their way to Area 51!
那艘大力神在待命
That Hercules right there is on standby.
总统女士 能带我爸去夏延山吗
Madam President, can you take my father to Cheyenne Mountain?
-当然 -我要跟你走 帕蒂
- Yes, of course. - I'm going with you, Patty.
爸爸
Dad.
你会需要我的
You're going to need me.
-祝我们好运 -女士 我们得走了
- Wish us luck. - Ma'am, we have to go.
莱文森局长
Director Levinson.
我会跟我的上司谈
I'm going to talk to my supervisor
你需要多少经费批给你多少
to make sure you get all the money you need!
那些绿光是什么
What are those green lights?
飞船将在大西洋登陆
The ship will touch down over the Atlantic.
-哪部分 -整个大西洋 女士
- Which part? - All of it, ma'am.
向所有海岸线下达撤离令
Issue evacuation order for every coastline.
恐怕没时间了
I don't think there's time.
怎么计划的
So what's the plan?
我们只有20分钟转移所有病人
We have less than 20 minutes to get every patient out of here.
-快走 -是
- Move. - Yes, ma'am.
还有两人在手术
We still have two in surgery.
-尽快结束手术 -好的
- Get them to post-op as fast as you can. - Absolutely.
帮帮我
Help, please.
有我呢 亲爱的 我不会丢下你的
I got you, honey. I'm not going to leave you.
有上 必有下
What goes up, must come down.
我们解脱了
We're free.
别担心 我们在进行受控俯冲
Don't worry, we're in a controlled dive!
-坠落 那叫坠落 -不 受控俯冲
- Falling. It's called falling. - No, controlled dive.
厉害
Nice. Nice.
天呐
Jesus.
他们就喜欢打地标
They like to get the landmarks.
我们死了吗
Are we dead?
我们没事
We're okay.
尿裤子了吧
You peed in your pants?
可不是
电影精选列表