- If the flame turns orange, call me. - Yeah, yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你要迟到了
Uh... You're going to be late.
快去 不然科特雷又要找你麻烦
Go! Before Cottrell shoves a firework up your backside.
雷吉 走啊 我得去做头发了
Reg, go! I've got to do my hair.
感谢你能来 雷吉
Thanks for coming in, Reg.
当我们的邻居听说你要贷款时
When our neighbour heard you were coming in for a loan,
-他想送来他的问候 -是谁
- he wanted to pass on his greetings. - Oh, who was that?
沃林顿先生 你的物理老师
Mr Watlington, your physics teacher.
好吧
Oh, right.
他还想为他经常打你而道歉
He also wanted to pass on his apologies for hitting you so often.
没事
It's ok.
事实上有点像雷吉·斯皮克斯式夜晚
It was a bit of a Reg Speaks evening, in fact.
他不停跟我们讲你在学校的故事
He kept telling us about you at school,
说实话 当我们给他看你的贷款申请时
and to tell you the truth, he was sad to hear about your finances
他听说你的经济状况后很难过
when we showed him your loan application.
现在 考虑到这一点
Now, with that in mind, of course,
我们很愿意考虑你周到的要求
we'd love to consider your thoughtful request.
但考虑到斯塔夫顿把你踢出去了
But given that Staverton's kicked you out,
我们有点不愿意签字
we're somewhat reluctant to sign it off.
这是什么意思 我听说这里有活要干
What about here? I heard there was a job going.
抱歉 恐怕已经有人接了
Sorry, that's taken, I'm afraid.
尽管我在丹特利家看到一个迹象
Though I did see a sign at Dentley and
索柏说他们正在从
Soper's saying they were looking for someone
男性服装联盟里找人
in the male alliance of clothing and costume.
-不是 -但从某种意义上来说
- No, no. - But looking in the sense
其中一名雇员已经消失了
that one of the staff has disappeared.
他们只是想找到他而不是在做招聘广♥告♥
They're just trying to find him. They're not advertising a job.
我真傻 是我搞错了
Oh, silly me. It's my mistake.
现在 我们唯一能提供的贷款
Now, the only loan we can offer
是延期就业计划
is the deferred employment package.
就单纯的延期
Dep.
这就是我们常说的激励性贷款
It's what we like to call a motivational loan.
这有助于我们的客户重新站稳脚
It helps our customers get back on their feet
然后回到就业市场
and back into the job market.
利率怎么算
With that kind of interest rate?
这只是建议
That's just advisory.
雷吉 克莱夫和我几年前见过一个
Reg, Clive and I had someone over
斯塔夫顿的人
from Staverton's a few years back
我们现在都还记得他跟我们讲解
and we still think a lot about how nicely he talked us through
修理机器的过程是多么令人满意
the whole process of fixing our machine.
我们以为和雷吉·斯皮克斯共处一室
And we thought seeing as we'll be having Reg Speaks in the room,
也许他能为我们做点类似的事情
maybe he could do something similar for us?
这对我们很重要 雷吉
It would mean a lot to us, Reg.
可这里没有机器啊
But there's no machine here.
你可以假装这里有一台
You could pretend there's one.
没人需要知道
Nobody needs to know.
但是不我能
But I can't just...
试试看 然后我们会给你更低的利率
Just try. Then we can look at more favourable rates for you.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
旧机器上的活塞会停止收缩
Plungers on old machines tend to stop retracting,
这意味着洗衣机会产生撞击效应
which means a knock-on effect with the washer.
皮带传动装置也坏了
A-Also the belt drive had come off.
入口阀门也许堵住了 但我不能确定
The inlet valve might have been blocked, but I can't verify that.
它看起来
It s-seems...
没事 没事 雷吉 没人逼你
It's OK. It's OK, Reg. No one's forcing you.
如果有帮助的话
If it helps.
我们可以在角色扮演场景中开始
We could kick it off in a role-play scenario.
没错 很多贷款者发现我们的都铎
Yeah. A lot of loan applicants find our Tudor
法庭场景能让他们放松
courtroom scenario puts them at ease.
那时候的衣服还是需要手洗的
Clothes still needed washing then.
没错
That's right.
怎么了 雷吉
What's the matter, Reg?
你第一次说的很清楚很好
You spoke so clearly and nicely when you first came in.
没 没事
Oh, no, um, nothing.
这些天我有点虚弱 没事
I'm just a bit tender these days, that's all.
怎么回事
How come?
只是我昨晚做的一个梦
Just a sleeping dream I had last night.
今天一直在我脑子里转
It's been on my mind all day.
有趣
Interesting.
我们是来帮你的 雷吉
We're here for you Reg.
有时讨论这些事情会有帮助
Sometimes it can help to discuss these things.
好吧 芭布 我的未婚妻快生了
Well, Babs, my fiancée, was in labour.
我迟到了 所以当时门锁上了
I was late, so at that point, the door was locked.
我试着帮她分担痛苦让她好受些
I tried to take on her pain just to make her feel better.
我一直尖叫表示我很在乎
I kept screaming to show how much I cared,
但这似乎让所有人都很恼火
but it just seemed to annoy everyone.
我不停地敲窗户希望他们能让我进去
I kept knocking on the window in the hope that they'd let me in.
宝宝从芭布身体里出来
The baby came out of Babs in this dress
她穿的那条裙子和我
that looked exactly the same
去祯参加汉子派对穿的一样
as the one I wore on my stag night at ZinZan's.
我想向我女儿挥手 但她不以为然
I wanted to wave at my little girl, but she wasn't having lit.
她很清楚的表示我需要竖起中指
She made it clear that I should sling my hook.
-她的名字是什么 -小芭布
- What was her name? - Babs Junior.
有趣
Interesting.
让我想起了史塔西和我
Reminds me of a dream Stash and I had
把沙丘丢进洗衣机时做的一个梦
when we put the sand dunes in the wash.
对 不停旋转 我记起来了
Oh, yeah, that. Kept bypassing the spin cycle, I remember now.
那是一台旧机器吗
Was it an old machine?
不不 崭新的 对吗 史塔西
No, no, it was brand new. Wasn't it, Stash?
-对 -很奇怪
- Yeah. - Very strange.
你检查皮带是否断裂或者松动了吗
Did you check the belt if it was broken or loose?
那可能是问题所在
That could have been the problem with it.
这就是我们所疑惑的
That's what we were wondering,
但也许是别的原因
but maybe it was something else.
你怎么想 雷吉
What do you think, Reg?
很可能是信♥号♥♥灯和旋转拉力的问题
It's probably a problem with the wigwag and its rotational pull.
门上的活塞有时候与密封装置不对齐
Plungers on doors sometimes don't align with the seal,
但盖子的开关通常是罪魁祸首
but the lid switch is often to blame.
内缸可能有严重的凹陷
The inner tub might've sustained serious dents
导致皮带传动装置松动或脱落
resulting in the belt drive loosening or coming off,
但这通常是旧机器的问题
but that's usually a problem with older machines.
当一台新机器绕过旋转周期时
The lid switch and its actuator,
盖子的开关和它的螺线管
the motor coupler or door lock assembly
电机连接器和门锁组件
are he first things 10 check when
是应该先检查的
anew machine bypasses the spin cycle.
与变速箱相连的振荡器主动轴和旋转管
The agitator drive shaft and spin tube linked to the transmission
会从支柱上松动
can come loose from the tub struts.
如果螺旋线不能释放停止装置
If the helix doesn't release the brake
皮带张力器不能滑动
and the belt tensioner doesn't allow slippage...
想象一下
Imagine,
交易将提前一小时停止
trading will cease at a premature hour on this,
即销♥售♥的第十二天
the twelfth day of sales.
还有其他的精品商店供您挑选
There lie other boutiques to your discernment.
但是我现在在店里
But I'm in the store now.
你不能把我赶出去 这是客户法则
You can't just turf me out. Customer rules and all that.
那你必须马上停止挑选
You must conclude your perusal immediately, then.
你说什么 我在零售业工作过
Excuse me? I've worked in retail.
一旦顾客进门
Once the customer steps through the door,
你就得看着我直到我出去
you see it through to the last.
这就是我所做的
That's what I had to do.
你经过的那扇门是一直在旋转
The doors you passed through are doors in perpetual revolve
不是你认为的那种
and thus not a veritable indication
在丹特利 & 索柏见到的
of the time in which you thought you might have set heel
能给你时间踏足的门 小姐
in Dentley and Soper's Trusted Department Store, mate.
你说那门在旋转
You call those doors revolving?
听着 我是来着选衣服的 好吗
Listen, I'm here to choose a dress, yeah?
选中 试穿
Pick something up, try it on,
付钱 走人
pay for it, and then leave you in peace.
在你想到另一个赶我出去的理由时
By the time you've thought of another excuse to get me out,
我就已经买♥♥完了 小姐