我以为你想和爸爸复合
I thought you wanted to get back with Dad .
那是之前 很显然你♥爸♥爸有不同意见
That was a while ago, and obviously your dad had other ideas.
让你那个蛇蝎美人别再打电♥话♥了
Oh, and tell that femme fatale of yours to get off the phone.
那会花我一大笔钱
It's gonna cost me a fortune.
您已接线到01632960786
You've reached 01632960786.
我现在不在 但是如果你留个口信的话
I'm not in right now, but if you leave
我会立刻给你回电♥话♥的
a message I'll get straight back to you.
还是我 阿多尼斯
It's Adonis again.
俄梅索斯希腊餐馆 七点半
Amesos Greek restaurant, 7:30.
我会穿黑色的多宁托尼奥 拿着玫瑰花
I'll be wearing a dark Donningtonio suit and carrying a rose.
我又高又瘦 薄背窄肩
I'm tall, slim, short back and sides.
如果你找不到我的话 我会找到你的
If you don't find me, I'll find you.
-邮箱号♥是1592 -对
- Box number 1592? - Yeah.
-我吓到你了吗 -没有 没事
- Did I scare you? - No, it's fine.
我有一些情侣优♥惠♥券 合吃一个布丁
I've got some love vouchers that will give us ten percent off
就可以打九折
as long as we share the same pudding.
布丁 听起来挺好的 坐吧
Pudding? Sounds good. Join me.
-说好的 -谢谢
- As promised . - Oh, thank you.
-怎么了 -你看起来不太一样
- What? - You Iook different.
哪里不一样
How?
怎么说呢 你的头发
Well , your hair.
头发会长回去的
Hair grows back.
-你想好吃什么了吗 -再等一下
- Do you know what you're having? - In a minute, OK?
木莎卡看起来不错
The moussaka looks good .
木莎卡:用肉 茄子 土豆 西红柿和蛋奶沙司做的希腊菜
所以 等会你想去跳舞吗
So, you like dancing then?
今晚不行 我扭伤了我的脚
Not tonight, I sprained my ankle.
我不是说今晚就跳
God, I didn't mean tonight.
就是问问 你喜欢跳舞吗
Just in general. You like dancing?
喜欢
Yeah.
你的孤独之心的广♥告♥里说
It says in your lonely hearts
你喜欢笑
advertisement that you like laughing.
是的
Yeah.
笑什么样的事呢
What kind of things?
有趣的事
Funny things.
-你喜欢烹饪吗 -干什么 测验吗
- What about cooking? - What is this, an exam?
晚上好 客人们
Friendly evenings, guests.
欢迎来到俄梅索斯 我叫弗拉希思 你们是
Welcome to Amesos. My name is Vlassis and you are?
希拉·伍查佩尔
Sheila Woolchapel.
阿多尼斯·杰克逊
Adonis Jackson.
现在可以为二位点单了吗
And may I take your lucky orders?
夫人
Madam?
前菜我要酸奶黄瓜
Oh, there will be the tzatziki for the starter
主菜要蔬菜木莎卡
and vegetable moussaka for the main.
很快就上 夫人 先生 您要什么
Instantly, madam. You, sir?
我等会回来给您点单
Um. . . I will come back for your lucky order.
文斯 赶快 我很急 文斯
Vince? Vince? Get a move on. I'm desperate. Vince?
不好意思 我不知道你在这过夜
Sorry, I didn't know you were staying over.
文斯没告诉你吗
Didn't Vince tell you?
行吧 可能我没听到
Well , maybe I didn't hear.
我希望问题不大
I hope it's not a problem.
当然没问题 没事
Of course not, no.
晚上玩得开心吗
Nice night out?
挺开心的 谢谢 见了一个朋友
Yes, thank you. Caught up with a friend .
文斯在哪里 我打电♥话♥给他 他没接
Where's Vince? He didn't answer when I Called him.
他一定精疲力尽了
He must've knocked himself out.
他老是这样
It's always the way with him.
他只要一高♥潮♥ 就会昏睡过去
As soon as he comes, he's out for the count.
一定是那些模考的压力太大了
Must be the pressure of those mock exams.
到了二月份就好了
It should get better by February.
你在商店买♥♥到好东西了吗
Did you get anything nice in the sales?
不多 你呢
Not much. You?
我在丹特利索柏百货店的发现了一双
I found a very tasteful pair of Carpathian stockings
很有品位的喀尔巴羊毛长筒袜 打三折
from Dentley and Soper's. Seventy percent off.
这才叫打折
Now that's what I call a bargain.
抱歉我洗得太久了
I'm sorry if I was too long in the shower.
我要是知道你很急 不会让你等着的
I won't keep you waiting as I know you're desperate.
-你在做什么 -你说呢
- What are you doing? - You tell me.
-这裙子怎么会在这 -啥
- How did this end up in here? - Eh?
下次你女朋友想试穿我衣服的时候
The next time your girlfriend wants to try something on,
先来问问我怎么样
how about asking me first?
-你都穿不下了 -别这么和我说话
- You got a screw loose? - Don't talk to me like that.
至少格温穿着像这样的裙子不会像死人
Gwen wouldn't be seen dead in something like that.
所以现在这事怎么了结
So how did it end up in there, then?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
我不喜欢别人偷看我的东西 文斯
I don't like people going through my things, Vince.
-彼此彼此 我也没碰 -别逼逼了
- Tooshay! Neither do I. - Don't you tooshay me.
我受够了她拿我的酒来小酌
I've had enough of her making a mini-bar from my wine
现在还随便动我的衣柜
and now heiping herself to my wardrobe.
她在把我的房♥子变成她的家而我可没同意
She's turning my house into a boudoir and I'm not having it.
你想知道我的感受 我觉得很恶心
It's becoming a bit disgusting if you must know.
这事就过了吧 妈
Leave it out, Mum.
不 我可不会就这么算了 小文森特
No, I'm not going to leave it out, young Vincent.
你什么都不入脑所以我再说一遍
I'll say it again because nothing gets through your head .
说实话 我觉得格温有点讨厌
To be frank, I find Gwen a bit disgusting.
你越早能听进我的话 越好
And the sooner you take that on board, the better.
你好
Hello.
希望你没趁我不在偷挪棋子
I hope you didn't move without me.
别乱想了 妈
Don't get paranoid, Mum.
现在到谁了
Now where were we?
轮到你了 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Your turn, Don Juan.
-天啊 那是什么 -什么
- Oh, my God, what's that? - What?
看起来好可怕
That looks nasty.
只是皮疹
Just some sort of rash.
希望它不会传染
Ugh, I hope it isn't catchy.
不会 那是什么 前几天我就看到了
Yeah, what is that? I saw it the other day.
不知道 有点像过敏
I don't know. An allergy of some sort.
可能是因为洗衣粉吧
Maybe the washing powder.
-妈 你该去医院看看 -别吓我
- You should get it looked at, Mum. - Don't scare me.
我没吓你 只要涂个霜就好
I'm not scaring you. Just get a cream
就这么简单 为了你好
and Bob's your uncle. For your sake.
我的财务顾问也得过类似的病
My financial advisor had something simiiar.
某种血液传染病
Some kind of blood infection.
最后不得不截掉她的右臂
Ended up having to amputate her right arm.
-别胡说 -真的
- Don't give me that. - Seriousiy!
医生每次都让她回家
The doctor kept sending her home
说只是过敏而已
saying it was some kind of allergy
结果她病的很重
and she ended up really ill.
但现在好了
But it's fine now.
她最后学会了左手写字
She eventually learnt to write left-handed.
字也写得很好
Beautifui handwriting too.
到你了
Your turn.
我的天
Oh, dear.
真难决定
Tough decision.
她会永远恨你的
这个贱♥人♥早就恨我了
别这么说她
她为你做了很多 别让她出局 认真的
你们一定要一直说法语吗
Do you have to talk French all the time?
他得为拿到A等多练习
He has to practise for his A levels.
事实上
Actually.
抱歉
Sorry.
开心了吗
那是什么声音
What was that?
-把它关掉 -已经关了
- Turn it off. - I've turned it off!
插头拔了
Puil the plug out!
坐上去或想点办法
Sit on it or something! Oh!
妈
Mum!
这东西怎么回事
What's going on with this thing?
请到二号♥柜台
Tiil number two.
谢谢你能过来 希拉
Thanks for coming in, Shella.
你看 到处都是松针
Look at that, still finding pine needles everywhere.
家里沙发上也到处都是
All over our sofa back home as well.