完全不像温格尔的风格
Not remotely on the Waingel's Wavelength.
我们没想太多
We didn't think anything of it until we discovered
直到我们发现
she was in the habit of injecting foolhardy substances
她会定期往血管里注射毒品
into her bloodstream on a regular basis.
我们不是说你有这种倾向
Now we're not suggesting you're inclined that way.
总而言之 就是分享一个故事
But nonetheless, a story shared and all that.
还有那些下班前溜去厕所休息的时间
And those mysterious toilet breaks before feeding time.
就只有一次
One mysterious toilet break.
有什么问题的话你会告诉我们的吧
You would tell us if there was something?
这样我们才能避免彼得和警方介入
Then we can keep Pete and the PoIice force out of this.
我只是忙于我儿子还有学校假期的事情
Well, it's just been busy with my son and the school holidays.
出什么问题了吗 希拉
What's wrong, Sheila?
你可以告诉我们的
You can tell us.
没什么问题 就是一些噩梦而已
Nothing! Just a few bad sleeping dreams.
能给我举个例子吗
Can you give us an example?
有天晚上我梦见了
Well , just this one the other night, um...
我和我母亲很亲近 在现实中
I was very close to my mother, in real life, I mean.
我父亲在我小时候就去世了
My father died when I was young
那之后我们更亲近了
and she and I grew even closer.
我非常地爱她
I loved her dearly.
在她去世后
I didn't have enough space
我没有足够的地方存放她的遗物
to store all her things after she died,
这一直让我很难过
which always makes me sad.
我把所有东西都捐了出去
I gave everything to charity,
但一直觉得当时应该留下点什么
but wished I'd kept something.
在这个梦里 我找到了她的一条旧裙子
But in this sleep, I found one of her old dresses.
它闻起来有她的香水味
It smelt of her perfume,
是我很多年以来都没有再闻到过的
which I hadn't come across in years.
这让我感觉自己回到了过去 一切都好
Brought me right back, made everything feel all right again.
我穿上了裙子 站在镜子前
I put the dress on and I looked in the mirror,
但镜子里的人不是我
but it wasn't me at all.
是坟墓里染着同样乌黑头发的我母亲
It was my mother from the grave with the same jet-black dyed hair.
我还记得她买♥♥染发剂的时候
I remember when she bought this dye.
她受够了之前那些会被雨淋掉色的染发剂
She was so fed up of the old ones dripping off in the rain,
而这次的是长效的 比她的肉体更持久
but this one was permanent. More than her flesh.
我坐上了巴士
I caught a bus
每个看到我的人都躲在了座位底下
and everyone hid under their seats when they saw me.
种族歧视者
Racists.
我身上散发者我母亲的尸臭味
I stank of my mother's corpse.
那股恶臭害得司机呕吐了
The stench made the driver vomit
我们冲下了悬崖 然后我就惊醒了
and we went off a cliff and I woke up.
那辆巴士是什么颜色的
And what colour was the bus?
那是泰晤士河谷的颜色
It was the colour of Thames Valley-on-Thames.
对 就是那种颜色
Yeah, it was that colour.
我送一些东西到慈善商店
I'm dropping some stuff off at the charity shop
如果你有什么需要的我就带去
if you've got anything that needs taking.
可以还是不可以
Is that a yes or a no?
也许吧
Maybe!
好吧 那你周一过去
Well , you go on Monday, then.
还有别忘了把东西放到后座上 好吗
And don't forget to bring the stuff on the back seat. Yes?
好
Yes!
好的 早上见
OK. I'll see you in the morning.
我在冰箱里给你留了点吃的
I've left you some food in the fridge.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我去和别人待在一起
I'm gonna stay with someone.
什么 你是说那个秃子吗
What? You mean slaphead?
他叫扎克
His name's Zach.
我以为你说他只是个同事
I thought you said he was a mate.
这个嘛 现在关系更进一步了
Well , he's something more than that now.
我习惯排队买♥♥东西
What I always do is, because I love queueing for the sales,
那会让我很兴奋
I find it really exciting,
实际上我会通宵排队
and I have done it all night, actually.
是的 非常有趣
Yes, it's great fun.
我们之间的友谊很棒 你知道
There's a great camaraderie, you know.
大家都很不错 在你去喝通宵咖啡或者
And everybody's good. They keep your place
干类似的事时候 他们会帮你看着位置
while you go and get an all-night coffee or something like that.
但我通常给的建议是
But the advice I aiways give,
当你进去的时候 不要去挤
when you go in, don't follow the crowd,
因为他们都会上中♥央♥扶梯
because they all go up the main central escalator.
但我通常会溜到商店旁边
But I aiways dive to the side of the store
那里有另外一个楼梯
where I know there's another staircase
然后跑到一楼
and run up there to the first floor
因为我知道我想要啥 因为我上周来过
because I know what I want because I'd been the week before
我一眼就看中了它 你知道
and I knew I wanted this, you know,
那条特别的连衣裙
particular dress.
它就在那
And there it was...
您正在拨♥打♥01632960786
You've reached 01632960786.
我现在不在 但是如果您留言的话
I'm not in right now, but if you leave a message
我会马上给您答复
I'll get straight back to you.
请接电♥话♥ 这里是警♥察♥局
Pick up the phone, it's the Police Force.
请马上接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone this instant.
如果您需要帮助 别客气 问就是了
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
您穿上这个真好看
Oh, that does look nice on you.
是吗 现在穿这个怕是会冻死
Really? I might freeze to death in this.
想象一下您在安得利阿提克上乘船游览
Think about your summer cruise along the Adriatic
当您和船长在甲板上喝着起泡酒时
with the breeze running through that dress
微风拂过裙摆的感觉
as you sip your sparkling wine with the captain on deck.
今年夏天我还付不起乘船的钱
I can't afford a cruise this summer.
好吧 如果您需要帮助就叫我
Well, if you need any help, just let me know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
行了伙计 就这件 谢谢
All right, mate. Just that, please.
烤肉
亲爱的客人 欢迎来到俄梅索斯
Welcome to Amesos, dear guest.
我叫珊德罗 您是
My name is Sandro. And you are?
Reg Speaks
Uh... Reg Speaks.
我能为您点单吗
May I take your lucky order?
一串烤肉串就好了 还有炸薯条
Just a kebab will be fine. And chips.
烤肉串和炸薯条 马上就来
Kebab and chips, instantly.
抱歉 包不能放在桌上 那样不太好
Uh... Sorry, no bags on the table. Is not nice.
喝的要什么呢
And drinks?
雷吉
Reggie!
喝光 喝光 喝光 喝光 喝光
Down it! Down it! Down it! Down it! Down it!
我湿透了
I'm soaked!
没事 雷吉 没事
Never mind, Reg. Never mind.
作为你的伴郎 我带了装备来
As your best man, I come equipped,
不好意思 所有情况都能解决
excuse me, for every eventuality.
你需要新衣服吗 这不就是吗
You need new clothing? Look no further.
我就知道你有女性的一面
I always knew you had a feminine side.
芭布在的时候他没办法这样
What choice has he got with Babs around?
好了 别光看啊
Well, don't just look at it.
我又不是给老婆买♥♥的 你知道
I didn't just buy it for the missus, you know!
-我穿不上 -"我穿不上"
- I can't put it on in here. - "I can't put it on in here."
-快穿上 -这不合身
- Go on, get it on. - It won't fit me.
合身的 别担心 穿吧
It'll fit you, don't worry about that, go on.
对 穿吧 别磨磨唧唧的
Yeah, come on, you big girl's blouse, get it on!
快点 雷吉 别让我们失望
Come on, Reg! Don't let the side down!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-等等 奶嘴去哪了 -克利佩
- Wait, where's the dummy? - Clipper!
致词 致词
Speech! Speech!
致词 致词 致词 致词 致词
Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
你们这群讨厌鬼 我来说 好吗
Oh, you bloody tosspot. I'll do it, all right?
雷吉一直在我家附近闲逛
Reg here has been hanging around my house,
更具体一点 在我女儿卧室旁闲逛
or more specifically, my daughter's bedroom,
从他17岁就开始了
since he was 17.
现在我们都很爱雷吉对吧 对吧
Now we all love Reg, don't we? Don't we?
我是说 他总能打进一局
I mean, he always gets a round in,
很擅长五人足球
good at five-a-side,
我得说 他对芭布很不错
and I gotta say, he's always good around Babs.
这可不容易
And that ain't no easy task.
你可以再说一遍