织物
商店一开张便生意兴隆
幸福迷人的女性 五十岁左右
寻找陪伴可靠的男士散步
需笑口常开
请到一号♥柜台
Till number one.
请到一号♥柜台
Till number one.
早上好 先生 欢迎来到温格尔银行
Good morning, sir, welcome to Waingel's Bank.
我叫希拉 我能如何为您效劳
My name is Sheila. How can I heip you?
这里是01632960786
-你好吗 -挺好的 你呢
- You all right? - Yeah, all right. You?
-挺好 -需要我叫他接电♥话♥吗
- Yeah, yeah. - Do you want me to get him?
-对 -文斯 文斯 接电♥话♥
- Uh, yeah. - Vince! Vince! Telephone!
-是格温吗 -不是 是你♥爸♥爸
- Is that Gwen? - No, your dad.
-一切都还好吗 -特别好 你呢
- All right? - Don't ask. You?
挺好 你呢
Yeah, you?
火热销♥售♥中
-你干嘛去 -去爸爸那
- What are you doing? - Going round Dad's.
那晚饭怎么办
What about supper?
什么晚饭 你又没跟我说要吃晚饭
What supper? You didn't tell me anything?
别跟我来这套 你肯定知道得吃晚饭
Don't give me that! Of course you knew.
不吃晚饭我每天干什么
What else do I do every evening?
放冰箱里就行了 我明天吃
Just put it in the fridge. I can have it tomorrow.
文斯 你快把我逼疯了 你知道吗
Vince, you are pushing me to the edge, do you know that?
先把晚饭吃了 然后再去你♥爸♥爸那里
Eat your dinner, then you can go to your dad's.
-算了吧 妈妈 -行吧 那你吃什么
- Leave it out, Mum. - Well , what are you going to eat?
史黛西在做咖喱
Stacy's making a curry.
史黛西是谁
Who's Stacy?
他新女朋友
His new bird .
他没告诉你
He didn't tell you?
活泼有趣的高个帅男人 五十岁上下
爱笑爱烹饪爱跳舞
寻找年龄相仿的女人 请附上照片
外边太冷了
Freezing out there!
我以为你六点就能回来
I thought you'd be back at six.
邮局排长队
Long queue in the post office.
按理说圣诞节之后就没什么人了
You'd think it'd be empty after Christmas.
我要饿死了
Starving here!
你忘了你昨天晚上说什么了吗
Forgot already what you were banging on about last night?
把饭放冰箱还有其他屁话
Fridge dinners and all that?
还是你吃不惯那些隔夜菜
Or have you gone off the idea of stale food ...
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我不知道你有朋友在这
I didn't know you had company.
最近怎么样 格温
How's it going, Gwen?
-她现在是模特 -那么 原谅我
- She's modelling. - Pardon me, then.
我要做三个人的饭 对吗
I'm cooking for three then, am I?
-格温 文斯 谁回我一下 -没错
- Gwen? Vince? Anyone? - Yes, please.
你付给她什么东西吗
Have you offered her anything?
我们才刚刚开始
We only just started .
格温 你想喝点什么吗
Gwen, wouid you like a drink?
画得怎么样了
Let's have a look.
非常好 他把你画得很可爱 格温
Very good! He's made you look really lovely, Gwen.
我希望我也有这种天分
I wish I had that talent.
您拨♥打♥了01632960786
You've reached 01632960786.
我现在不在 但是如果你留言
I'm not in right now, but if you leave a message,
我会立刻回电♥话♥给你
I'll get straight back to you.
留给希拉的消息
This is a message for Sheila.
我是阿多尼斯 邮箱号♥是1592
It's Adonis. Box number 1592.
我收到了你的信和照片
I got your ietter and your photo.
我这周还有其他的约会
I've got a few other dates this week,
但是打电♥话♥给我
but give me a call
我看看能不能把你安排进来
and I'll see if I can slot you in.
我的电♥话♥号♥是01632960322
My number is 01632960322.
抓住时尚风向
A purchase on a horizon,
紧跟时代潮流
a panopiy of temptation.
充满好奇心的人绝对不能错过
Can a curious soul desist?
我就看看 谢谢
I'm just iooking, thank you.
很快零售区的每个人
The hesitation in your voice soon to be an echo
都会看出你的犹豫
in the recesses of the spheres of retail.
这件爆款已经卖♥♥了六成
Imagine, 60 percent vanished from this sensational garment.
穿上这件衣服后横看成岭侧成峰
In apprehensions lie the crevices of clarity.
是不是有点太露骨了
Isn't it a little risqué?
挑逗而已 不然还要为何事穿衣
A provocation. For what else must one wear?
我只是去约会
I'm just going on a date.
约会 哪种约会 共进大餐那种
A date? Well? And what kind of date? Food and drinks?
对 共进大餐那种
Food and drinks, yeah.
比如说 这衣服既可升华气氛
An embellishment of occasion, for instance,
也可使您舒适愉悦
but also the emphasis of comfort and pleasure.
这是一石二鸟的好事
Thus you will destroy two birds with a stone.
想象一下 这条裙子就是您的形象
Imagine, the dress is your image
让我给您想象一下您约会的样子
and from me onto what you project through an illusion.
一种心灵的感受 一种触摸的回忆
One sensation of mind. One fabric in recollection of touch.
但是我就是这样看待你的浪漫之夜的
But this is how I see your night romance.
我可以预测幻想
I predict the fantasy.
这件是不是太小了 这是多大码的
Isn't it small? What size is this?
三十六码
Thirty-six.
但是我不♥穿♥三十六码
But I'm not a thirty-six.
数字只是描述现实的符号♥
In a number is only the equation of actuality.
尺寸和比例不在我们
Dimensions and proportions transcend
测量的范围内
the prisms of our measurements.
没别的码了吗
You're not getting any more in?
穿这长裙的您身边
There's a lucky man somewhere
有一个幸运的男人
in the vista of this mysterious mirror.
我能问问他叫什么吗
May I ask his name?
他叫阿多尼斯
His name's Adonis.
阿多尼斯 我看见他了
Adonis? I see him.
我喜欢他
I like him.
这是不是收的太紧了
And it's not cilnging too tightly here?
请忽视您错误的自我感知
Desist warning attention to the askew perception of self.
阿多尼斯今晚要谈论的主题是
Lightest trivia and the local vectors of frivolity
细微的琐事和这里无聊的事
are the topics Adonis will be discussing tonight.
我平时不♥穿♥这类衣服
I don't normally wear this kind of thing.
大胆的美艳胜于谨慎的平庸
Darings eclipse the dark circumference of caution.
大胆点 你的约会对象会夸赞你的
Be bold. Your date will compliment you.
摸摸它
Touch it.
感受它
Feel it here.
我可以给你介绍
And may I interest you in other desired
我们专卖♥♥店里的其他商品吗
supposes in our exciusive boutique?
我这些就够了 谢谢
I'm fine for now, thank you.
那么 我想了解一下你的住址
Then I would like you to announce your locus of residence
和你的电♥话♥号♥码
followed by the numbers to your telephone.
希拉·伍查佩尔
Sheila Woolchapel ,
费戴尔路十六号♥ 泰晤士河谷
16 Ferndale Road , Thames Valley-on-Thames.
电♥话♥号♥是01632960786
01632960786.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的荣幸 希拉 Wooichapel
The pleasure is all mine, Sheila Wooichapel .
阿多尼斯会等着你 并且他会夸赞你的
Adonis will be waiting and he will compliment you.
请到一号♥柜台
Tiil number one.
请到一号♥柜台
Tiil number one.
希拉·伍查佩尔
Sheila Woolchapel,
费戴尔路十六号♥ 泰晤士河谷
16 Ferndale Road , Thames Valley-on-Thames.
电♥话♥号♥是
Telephonic code:
零一六三二九六零
zero and one and six and three and two and nine and six and zero
七八六
and seven and eight and six and stop.
好吧 也许我真应该 你明白吧
Well , maybe I can actually, you know...
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我出门了 你的晚饭在冰箱里
I'm off. Your dinner's in the fridge.
你是不是做过头发了
What have you done to your hair?
怎么了
Why?
看起来像是在街边摊剪的
Looks like the council cut it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不会是要去约会吧
You're not dating, are you?
怎么的 我不能约会吗
Why? Aren't I allowed to?
是不是有点太快了
Bit soon?
我不知道这还有时间限制
I didn't know there was a time limit.