Justin and Linda, Nick and Charlie,
还有安德利安和拉斯
and Adrian and Russ.
邀请克雷格和蒂娜就等于自动
Invite Greg and Tina and you automatically
邀请了那些小丑
have to invite those jokers as well.
要从源头阻止这个情况发生
Nip it in the bud.
-你在听吗 -在
- Are you listening? - Yes!
看看
Look.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
挺好的 对
It's all right, yeah.
把臭味洗掉我就可以穿了
Wash the stink out and it could be all right on me.
你喜欢我穿这个吗
You like me in it?
嗯 还可以加个丝♥袜♥
Yeah. Maybe try it with some tights.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 外面有点冷
I don't know. It's a bit nippy out there.
我告诉过你无数次丝♥袜♥让我腿发痒
I've told you a million times, they make my legs itch.
这裙子不用搭别的
You don't need anything else with this.
就这样就很好 你看
It's fine by itself, look.
克利佩从哪里弄来的
Where did Clipper get it from?
从某个商店买♥♥的吧 我不知道
Some shop or other, I don't know.
是36码的
It's a size 36.
你怎么穿的进去
How come you fit into it?
对
Yeah.
-你在听吗 -我挺喜欢的 对
- You listening? - I like it, yeah!
你没听对吗
You don't get it, do you?
我问你是怎么穿进36码裙子的
How comes you fit into a size 36?
雷吉
Reg!
-羊毛衫别洗 -臭死了 穿别的去
- Not the fleece! - It stinks! Wear the other one.
如海洋中的低语 似风暴中的羽毛
Like a whisper in an ocean, like a feather in a storm,
在零售抽象的三棱镜中
a dress of deduction finds its character
一条裙子找到了演绎它的角色
in a prism of retail abstraction.
你看 38码都有点紧
See? It's a 38 and it's tight.
-那就换大一♥码♥ -所以你觉得紧吗
- Get a size up, then. - So, you think it's tight?
不 我以为你刚说有点紧
No, I thought that's what you just said.
真♥他♥妈♥没用
Bloody useless.
盗窃是恶行 这可怕的影响
Villainy! Now the horrid repercussions
会降低你的阶级 女士
will abate your rank, madam!
就是你
You!
他们让我等了45分钟 然后电♥话♥断了
Over 45 minutes they had me on hold and then the line goes dead.
那可是我整个午休的时间
That's my whole lunch break gone.
你可以边等边吃三明治
You could've had your sandwiches while you were on hold.
我那么生气怎么吃东西
How am I supposed to eat if I'm all worked up like that?
我就不该去拿那张购物卡
I should've never gone for that store card.
所有这些麻烦都是为了一把免费雨伞
All that bloody hassle just for a stupid free umbrella
结果你还掉了
which you ended up losing.
甚至我去注销它的时候
Even when I went in there to try and cancel it,
那女的还让我等了30分钟
the woman kept me waiting for 30 minutes.
都没有道歉 什么都没有
No apology, nothing.
雷吉
Reg?
雷吉 雷吉 你在听吗
Reg? Reg, are you listening?
雷吉
Reg?
你试试这个
Let me just try this on you.
看看是否合身
See if it fits.
看 它会让你温暖舒适
There, that'll keep you warm and cosy.
他很有耐心 对吗
He's very patient, isn't he?
不像进来的大多数男孩
Not like most of the boys we get in here.
你叫什么 年轻的先生
What's your name, young sir?
雷金纳德 快走不然要错过羽毛球赛了
Reginald! Get a move on or we're going to miss the badminton.
你得问问克利佩他从哪弄来的
You need to ask Clipper where he got it from.
告诉他那是一家二手店
Knowing him, it's some second-hand shop.
这跟它有什么关系
What's that got to do with it?
好好想想 我们都得了同样的皮疹
Think about it! We both got the same rash,
我们都穿了那个裙子
we both wore the dress.
你没听说过疥疮吗
You never heard of scabies?
雷吉 雷吉
Reg? Reg!
怎么了
What?
你觉得我们需要买♥♥个新的吗
You think we'll need a new one?
希望不用 让我看看 好吗
Hopefully not. Let's see, yeah?
-怎么了 -滚筒驱动器坏了
- What was wrong with it? - Basket drive went bananas.
滚筒驱动器
The basket drive?
对 滚筒驱动器 抽风了
Yeah, the basket drive. Just went bananas.
还有旋转管轴承散架了
And the spin tube bearings are knackered.
我试着检查离合器表面有无损坏
I tried to check the clutch surface for any damage
发现铆钉在摩擦离合器滑轮
and found that the rivets were rubbing up against the clutch pulley.
还有可能是排水软管扭曲了
There's also the possibility that the drain hose is kinked,
但我可以在更彻底的检查之后
but I can put that into right for you
帮你把它安回去
after a more thorough inspection.
离合器片不再起作用了
The clutch plate is no longer a plate
还有开关撞针既不开关也不撞针了
and the switch striker is neither switching nor striking.
如果我能找到信♥号♥♥灯螺线管
If I can get to the wigwag solenoid,
就有机会知道为什么洗衣机不排水
there is a chance I can find out why the washer didn't drain.
堵塞泵坏了
The blocked pump isn't helping matters
振荡器也让我有点头疼
and the agitator leaves me at a loss.
我还能看到信♥号♥♥灯终端
I can also see that the wigwag terminals
没有待在它应该待的地方
are not where they're supposed to be,
这让我得出结论
which leads me to the conclusion
这台洗衣机功能失常了
that this washing machine is dysfunctional...
-嘿 科特雷在找你 -又怎么了
- Oi! Cottrell's looking for you. - What now?
你的一个邻居举报了你
One of your neighbours reported you.
告诉我不是你干的
Just tell me you didn't do it.
我不得不这么做 是紧急情况
I had to, it was an emergency.
你知道规矩的 雷吉
You know the rules, Reg!
你修好你自己的机器 还是得走程序
You fix your own machine, it still has to go through the books.
我自己买♥♥的配件
I bought my own spare parts.
所以呢 谁为你的培训买♥♥单
And? Who paid for your training?
你已经让大家失望了 知道吗
You've really let the side down, do you know that?
在科特雷拖我下水之前赶紧进去
Now get in there before Cottrell takes me on as well.
我刚和安德烈在一起
I've had it with Andre.
如果他再否决一首歌♥
If he vetoes one more song,
我要把那唱盘贴在他可怜的屁♥股♥上
I'm gonna stick that turntable up his miserable backside!
你在哪学的那样说话
Where'd you learn to talk like that?
你站着说话不腰疼
Oh, it's easy for you to say.
你又不用和他打交道
You're not the one having to deal with him.
每次我拒绝什么事 他就会说
Every time I say no to something, he just says,
"为什么 为什么 为什么"
"Why? Why? Why?"
也许我可以做一盘编译磁带
Maybe I can make a compilation tape.
-可以为我们省点钱 -你在开玩笑吗
- Save us a bit of money too. - You're joking, right?
你收藏的唱片让虫子都跳不起来舞
Your record collection wouldn't even get a flea jumping.
冷静点 芭布 我只是想帮忙
Ease it on, Babs. I'm only trying to help.
这裙子怎么在这
What's this doing down here?
抱歉 我没看到
Sorry, I didn't see that there.
-你在干嘛 就放这 -为什么
- What are you doing? They stay there. - Why?
现在你们两个到厨房♥来
Now come in the kitchen you two.
我给你们准备了芝士蛋糕
I've got a cheesecake for you both.
太好了 宝贝
Oh, lovely. Cheers, darling.
你不担心吗
You're not worried?
-担心什么 -那个
- About what? - That.
可能只是洗衣粉的问题
It's probably just the washing powder we use.
-你不认为是疥疮吗 -不
- You don't think it's scabies? - No.
过敏
Allergy?
-性病什么的 -你说呢
- Something venereal? - You tell me.
-我没和别人睡过 -我也是
- I haven't slept around. - Me neither.
-这意味着你爱我 对吧 -对
- Does that mean you love me, then? - Yeah.
她被闷死了
She's asphyxiated.
一条裙子怎么闷死她的
How can a dress asphyxiate it?
那她怎么死的 她还不到一岁
Well, how else did she die? She's barely a year old.
-可能一氧化碳中毒 -那我们也死了
- Could be carbon monoxide. - We'd be dead then.
-可能是微量泄露 -你吓到我了
- Not if it's a small leak. - You're scaring me now.
我午休时间回来看看
I'll come back and take a look on my lunch break.
一个小时不够你来回的
No way can you get home and back in an hour.
去上班吧 我午饭时间会检查的
Go off to work. I'll look at it during lunch.
-如果火焰变成橙色就打给我 -好