You can say that again.
但说实话 我们玩的很开心
But seriously, we've got a good 'un here.
他很可靠 我们的雷吉
He's solid, our Reg.
但如果你欺负芭布
But if you ever, ever mess with my Babs,
我会毫不犹豫干掉你 知道吗
I'll take you straight down, make no mistake. You got that?
稳住 小香蕉
Steady on, Bananas.
不不 必须说 最好现在就说
No, no, it has to be said. Best to get it out of the way now.
拜托 孩子 给我们个拥抱
Now come on, son. Give us a hug!
别这样 拜托 够了
No, no, no, come on, that's enough!
雷吉·斯皮克斯 我向你致敬
Reg Speaks! I salute you!
-敬雷吉和芭布 -敬雷吉和芭布
- To Reg and Babs! - To Reg and Babs!
敬你的第一次离婚
And here's to your first divorce!
嘿 嘿 别说了 好吗
Oi, oi! Less of that, all right?
但他不必对我提出的每个建议都不屑一顾
But he doesn't have to roll his eyes at every suggestion I make.
每当我和安德烈打交道时
It's always this "I know better" attitude
他总是这种"我心里有数"的态度
whenever I deal with Andre.
这样下去我会带雷吉去找DJ
At this rate, I'll get Reg to DJ,
假设他康复了
assuming he recovers.
这房♥间满是酒味和甲烷味
It's a chamber of booze and methane in here.
我很惊讶金丝雀还没被熏死
I'm surprised it hasn't killed the canary.
我不知道
No idea.
他怎么吃结局都一样
He'll stuff it down him and it's always the same.
他就是吃不胖
He never puts on any weight.
不知道杰米那混♥蛋♥怎么做的 真不公平
No idea how the Jammy bastard does it. It's so unfair.
好吧 如果安德烈愿意尝试
Alright, let me know if Andre is willing
更加灵活的音乐请告诉我
to be more flexible with the music
否则我们不付钱 就这么简单
otherwise we don't pay. Simple as that.
没错 再见
Exactly. See you later.
嘿 别揪我的斑好吗
Oi! Stop squeezing my spots, yeah?
我知道那样会弄醒你
Knew that would wake you.
轻点 芭布
Just ease it on, Babs.
那就晚安咯
Good night, then?
真希望把你叨叨
Wish I had a tape of you banging on
绝对不喝酒的样子录下来
about how you weren't gonna drink.
不是喝酒的事 是脏烤肉串吃坏了肚子
It's not the drink, it's just a dirty kebab.
对对 不知道为什么你要和那群人出去
Yeah, right. Don't know why you hang out with that lot.
你知道他们会整你的
You know what they'll get you into.
我们没干什么 都怪脏烤肉串
We didn't do anything. It's just a dirty kebab.
脏烤肉串个屁 雷吉·斯皮克斯
Dirty kebab my ass, Reg Speaks.
你要做的就是拒绝那些酒
All you had to do was not accept the drinks.
我不想让他们失望
I didn't want to let the side down.
你整天都要躺在床上吗
You gonna lay in bed like that all day?
你知道安德烈现在想去做音响检查
You know Andre now wants to do a soundcheck?
音响 音响检查是什么
What's a... What's a soundcheck?
他想检查每个装置
He wants to check all the gear.
他说要花三个小时
He says it takes three hours.
会错过婚礼的
It's gonna cut right through the wedding.
只是放放唱片 对吧
It's just playing records, innit?
那你去跟他说啊
Well, you speak to him, then.
我不想跟那个牙尖舌怪的女歌♥手打交道了
I can't deal with that weasel-mouthed any more.
每次我质疑什么事
Every time I question something,
他就回我他是个完美主义者
he just comes back at me claiming he's a perfectionist.
不是现在吧 对吗
Not now, yeah?
-这是什么 -什么
- What's that? - Huh? What?
嘿 科特雷想找你麻烦
Oi! Cottrell wants to take you on.
什么事
About what?
你没邀请他去汉子派对
You didn't invite him to the stag.
可是 我不知道他好这一口啊
But, l didn't think it was his thing.
你去给科特雷解释吧
You try telling that to Cottrell.
加里说你想见我
Gary said you wanted to see me.
所以 把备用的拿来要多长时间
So how long's it gonna take to get that spare whatever you call it?
-也许十天吧 -十天
- Probably about ten days. - Ten days?
这个嘛 如果我能让我的一个同事
Well, could be sooner if I can get
顺带过来应该会快些
one of my colleagues to drop it over.
太忙了自己搞不定吗
Too busy to do it yourself?
我要去度蜜月了
I'll be on my honeymoon then.
度蜜月 恭喜啊
Honeymoon? Oh. Congratulations.
去哪里 特纳雷夫吗
And what's the destination? Tenerife?
迷失洞穴 在兰卡斯特大学上面
Uh, Lost John's Cave. Up in Lancs.
我老婆对洞穴很感兴趣
The wife's got a thing about caves.
-就已经叫她老婆了吗 -她更会叫
- Already calling her the wife? - She's called me worse.
你老婆名字是什么
And what's the wife's name?
她名字是芭布 在安布鲁克剃须刀工作
Her name's Babs. She works at Ambrook's Razors,
是调度经理
dispatch manager.
安布鲁克 对 我妹妹以前总和
Ambrook's? Yeah, my sister used to
一个安布鲁克的家伙约会
go out with a bloke from Ambrook's.
也是挺好一小伙
Really nice fella, too.
那 那应该是菲尔·基博
Oh, that, um... that must be Phil Keeble.
怎么 除了他安布鲁克没好人了吗
Why? No one else nice at Ambrook's?
你的未婚妻是怎样一个人
What's your fiancée like?
她挺好的 对
She's all right, yeah.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you been together?
十四五年了 差不多
Fourteen, fifteen years. Something like that.
那为什么现在才结婚
Why get married now?
我不知道 我听芭布的
I don't know. It's just always been Babs.
你没和别人约过会吗
You've never been out with anyone else?
-没有 -这么禁得住诱惑吗
- No. - Never tempted?
没有 我心里只有芭布
Not really. It's just Babs.
你说你从没被诱惑过吗
You're telling me you never ever get tempted?
你从没在街上看过别的女人一眼吗
You never even look at another woman walking down the street?
我能看出传动带在水泵滑轮上
I can see there's also a problem with the way
转动的方式也有问题
the belt rides over the pump pulley.
闲聊时间到咯
Small-talk time's up, then?
我五点还得去贝克利太太家
I've got Mrs Beckley up the road at five.
是吗
Really?
你的名字是什么 年轻的先生
What's your name, young sir?
Reg Speaks
Uh, Reg Speaks.
雷吉·斯皮克斯
Reg Speaks.
我前夫过去常说他不看别的女人
My ex-husband used to say he never looked at other women.
在我们谈话期间他可能正在
He's probably selling the same lie
向他的新一任妻子说出同样的谎言
to his new wife as we speak.
我愿意付出什么来了解男人的想法
What I'd give to know what goes on in the male mind.
知道吗
Any thoughts?
它无法在传动主动轴上正常运转
It doesn't ride properly over the transmission drive.
传动带上的所有张力
All that tension on the belt
正在对离合器轴上的垫圈造成损坏
is creating havoc with the washers on the clutch shaft.
传动装置的螺丝松动了
The transmission mounting bolts have come loose,
这可能会影响洗衣机
which might have been affecting the washer.
离合器组件似乎
The clutch assembly seems to have lost
与低速电磁阀失去了连接
connection with the low-speed solenoid,
但我可以检查一下变速箱的电机连线
but I can check the motor wiring at the transmission block.
振荡器轮毂似乎
The agitator hub seems to be intact
与传动轴一样完好无损
along with the transmission shaft,
但是活塞已经接收不到信♥号♥♥灯的信♥号♥♥了
but the plungers are no longer fitting into the wigwags.
如果你让我看看信♥号♥♥灯的接口
If you let me have a look at the wigwag terminals,
我可以更加了解这个问题
I can be more specific about the problem,
但是现在看来
but looking at it now,
我能看到信♥号♥♥灯传动轴坏了
I can see the wigwag drive shaft is no longer working...
你为什么邀请克里斯·戴尔参加婚礼
Why did you invite Chris Dale to the wedding?
现在别说这个
Not now.
换句话说
In other words,
这又是你邀请的另一个没有意义的客人
yet another pointless guest of yours.
-他教我柔道 -对 在你17岁时
- He taught me judo. - Yeah, when you were 17
甚至在罗吉·莱恩想要的你晚餐钱时
and even then you legged it when
你还使出了他教你的招式
Roj Lines wanted your dinner money!
名单上有一半的人
Half the people on that list never
都没邀请我们参加他们的婚礼
bothered to invite us to their weddings.
你绝对可以去掉克雷格和蒂娜
And you can definitely drop Greg and Tina.
-为什么 -因为他们不请自来
- Why? - Because they invited themselves!
随之而来的是戴夫和莎拉
Other thing with them is that opens the door to Dave and Sarah,
贾斯汀和琳达 尼克和查理