当人们听说我没上过大学的时候
And when people hear I didn't go to college now...
他们都不会讽刺我,因为这太明显了
There's no irony to it at all... It's just obvious...
就…这还用你说?窝囊废
Like... no shit... douchbag.
唐纳德在低位为我设了一个挡拆,我腾出了底角...
Donald set up a pick for me down low, I freed up the corner...
我刚一到那,朱里奥就看到了我…
As soon as I got there Julio spotted me...
我抛球
Dishes it off. Throw it up.
一个完美的彩虹弧线…就像唐纳德教我的那样
Nice big rainbow... Like Donald taught me.
投进了,比赛结束,大家都陆陆续续离开球场
Nothing but net. Game over. Everyone's coming off the court.
唐纳德走过来给了我一个那种肩膀拥抱
Donald comes up to me and gives me one of those shoulder hugs
黑人老是这么干,他以前从来没对我这么干过
like black people do. He never did that to me before.
我还得再听你讲几遍这个故事?
How many more times do I have to hear that story from you ?
估计还得再有个五六遍
Probably about a half dozen more.
你之前在昏迷之中,现在你醒了
You were in a coma now you're not.
你陷入了昏迷一小会会
You slipped into a coma for just a bit.
你脱离了现实,休息了一小下
You took a break from reality a respite,
但现在是时候该回来了,让世界因为你的存在而更美好
But now it's time to get back to making the world a better place...
再来一首!
Encore !
你现在能喝这个吗?
Is it okay to drink right now ?
别洒了就行
Don't spill it.
如果你需要帮助,我们可以为你争取
If you want help... we can lobby for you
让你现在的年龄跟你昏迷前的一样
to be the same age you were when you went into the coma.
我昏迷了多久?一个星期?
I was out for what ? A week ? A week ?
应该是…这期间我…忙里忙外的
Yeah, I think so... I was kind of... I was working a lot.
我们可以为你争取让你的年龄
If you want we can lobby for you to be the same age
和你昏迷前的相同
as when you went into the coma.
嗯,我明白你的意思了
Yeah, it's not that I didn't understand.
但我的年龄基本上,没变吧?
I pretty much am the same age. Right ?
可能吧
I guess.
但你如果想签个请♥愿♥书什么的
If you want to sign a petition or something...
他们现在还搞请♥愿♥书呢?你们现在还搞请♥愿♥书吗?
Do they still do petitions ? Do you still do petitions...
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
-他们肯定还有请♥愿♥书 -大家,一起干杯吧?
- They still have petitions. - Guys... toast ?!
嗨!我已经尽快赶来了
Hi ! I came as quick as I could.
他都已经昏过去一周了
He's been out a week.
嗨,哈莫尼
Hi, Harmony.
拜拜
Bye !
走了?
Taking off ?
-好吧,你们要走了? -拜拜!
- Okay ! Taking off ? - Bye !
老妈?拜拜!谢谢你们过来
Mom ? Bye ! Thanks for coming.
我听说你…
I heard about the...
-太糟糕了 -是啊,还挺好玩的
- It's terrible. - Yeah, it was interesting...
我给你带了这些
I brought you these.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们认识吗?
Have we been introduced ?
我是说…你知道我的名字,但我实在是想不起来你了
I mean... you know my name, but I can't recall you.
-你是… -杰西卡
- You are... - Jessica.
你叫杰西卡…
You're Jessica...
我们之前见过面吗?
We've met ?
我们见过面?
Have we met ?
我不太清楚怎么回事…我们在哪见过面?
I don't know why... Is there a context you can give me...
我还是…我准备…
I'm just gonna... I think I'm just gonna...
你要是能帮我回忆一下的话…你要走了,好吧
I think if I had a context... You're gonna leave. Okay.
你真要走了?拜拜!
You're taking off ? Bye !
你好!我刚刚看到你进去,我决定在外面等一下
Hello ! I saw you come in... I decided to wait.
最后的修饰,最后的润色
The finishing touches. The finishing touches.
最后的修饰,最后的润色
The finishing touches. The finishing touches...
最后的修饰
The finishing touches...
最后的修饰,最后的润色
The finishing touches. The finishing touches.
最后的修饰
The finishing touches.
-我要去见我的朋友 -这只狗不能带进来
- I'm going to see my friend. - He cannot come into the hospital.
最后的修饰
The finishing touches...
我喜欢这段的口哨
I like the whistle there.
最后的修饰,最后的润色
The finishing touches... The finishing touches...
现在是12比12平局,我们走到我们那边的球场
It's 12-12 game tied up... We go back to our end of the court.
唐纳德看到了我,也看到了朱里奥,我完全知道该怎么做了
Donald spots me. Spots Julio. I know exactly what to do.
你能稍微走快点吗?
Can you walk just a little bit faster ?
你似乎在服用大量药物
You appear to be on a great deal of medication.
他们都让你吃什么了?
What kind of drugs they got you on ?
杏仁糖
Marzipan.
杏仁糖?那不是药
Marzipan ? That's candy.
- 克洛诺平 -克洛诺平?
- Klonopin. - Klonopin ?
- 氟硝西泮 -氟硝西泮?他们让你吃氟硝西泮?
-Rohypnol. - Roofies ? They gave you roofies ?
是不是…以后人们想到我就想到
Am I... Are people just going to think of me
那个昏迷的家伙
as that guy from the coma from now on ?
-昏迷男?昏迷男孩? -昏迷男孩
- Coma guy ? Coma boy. - Coma boy.
很有可能
Yeah, probably.
昏迷男孩,嘿,昏迷男孩!给大伙表演一个昏迷
Coma boy. Hey, coma boy ! Do some of your coma tricks.
你知道吗?你演奏的时候有一种律动
You know what ? There's a bounce to your play.
有点那种吉普赛风格,你知道吉普赛那种…
It's almost gypsy like. You know ? You know how gypsies are kind of...
有些时候他们显得很绝望,很痛苦,很艰难
At times they seem desperate, and serious, and hard...
但他们总是能保持一种荒诞的有趣
But it's always kind of playful and absurd...
-你就有这种特质 -是吗?
- You've got a little bit of that. - Yeah ?
对,你们之间有相似之处的
Yeah. There's a likeness about you.
我不止能从你的眼睛里看到这种特质,你的演奏中也能体现出来
It's not just in your eyes, but in your playing.
-谢谢 -只是我的一个观察,好吧
- Thanks. - Just an observation. Okay...
-1,2,3,2,3! -2,3
- 1, 2, 3, 2, 3 ! - 2, 3...
你一般会把三喊出来
Yeah, you normally say 3.
你不会见到有小孩给你说
No kid you're ever gonna meet is gonna tell you
他们长大要当一个停车检查员
they wanna grow up and be a meter maid.
最近这个职业里面男性占比绝大多数
Lately men have been taking over the profession.
不要问我为什么,也别指望政♥府♥会对此展开调查
Don't ask me why and don't plan on any government funded research study
近期之内不可能
anytime soon.
那些政♥府♥开展天马行空的研究调查的日子已经过去了
The days of the whimsical government study are behind us.
-没有了 -没有了
- Dried up. - Dried up.
没有人能预料到这种事情会发生
No one saw that coming.
还有什么问题吗?我希望我能帮到你
Any questions ? I like to think of myself as helpful.
请允许我在这里引用马尔科姆·X的话
May I quote Malcom X here ?
唯一愚蠢的问题,是你忘记去问的那个
The only stupid question is the one that you forgot to ask.
唯一愚蠢的问题是没有问的那个
The only stupid question is the unasked one.
这有什么区别?
Well, what's the difference ?
当你不确切的知道引语的内容时,你要说:我在这里改述
When you don't know the quote exactly, then you say: I'm paraphrasing here.
引用一词的关键就在于其精确性
The whole point of quoting is precision.
我明白你的意思
I mean I understand,
但你也不用这么挑我的刺吧
but you don't have to put a cigarette out in my forehead.
我表达清楚我的意思就行了呗
I mean... the point's been made.
你没有理由对此感到恼火啊
There's no reason to get scratchy about it.
我没有…
I... I... don't mean...
我不想让你觉得我是在…
I didn't mean to make you feel as though I was...
但你确实这么做了,而且你总是这么干
Well you did and you do. And you do it a lot.
这段对话变得有点偏离原轨了
This is getting a tad extemporaneous.
你还有什么问题吗?
Any questions ?
你从那边走过来,扮演市民
Come in from over here. You're gonna be the citizen.
-好嘞,我到那边去 -去吧
- Okay. I'm gonna go over there. - Yeah, go ahead.
我需要干什么?
What do you need me to do ?
稍等一下,稍等一下,还好我赶上了
Wait, wait, wait, I'm glad I caught you
这样你就不用给我开罚单了吧
because now you don't have to give me a ticket.
我及时赶过来了,对吧?
I got here in time. Right ?
不好意思,我已经把你的驾照录入系统了
Unfortunately, I just entered your license into the system.
你就不能把它删了然后我们…
I mean can you just unenter it and then we'll just...
我不说,你不说
I won't tell anybody, you don't tell anybody...
没人会知道的…
No one will know...
你知道我一天之内能听到多少次这种话吗?
Do you know how many times I hear that a day ?
多少次?
How many ?
也许你的行为完全符合法律要求
Maybe there's no question as to the legitimacy of this,
但你就是这么一个无情的混♥蛋♥吗
but are you a heartless bastard ?
稍等…你这就有点挑衅人了
Okay, hang on... Now that's just inflammatory.
你是以我老板的身份跟我说话还是以角色的身份
Are you saying this like as my boss or as the character...
不不不,你别出戏啊
No, you gotta stay in it.
-我们现在还在演戏 -不好意思,我不知道我们还在演
- It's still a part of the demonstration. - Sorry, I didn't know we were in it.
不好意思
Sorry...
电影精选列表