你的眼中的光芒,让我痴迷不已
Something in your eyes is making such a fool of me.
我好像没法…
I can't seem to...
我发现一个事就是…我想…
I walk around with this idea that... I want...
我只有在某种程度上…占有她的时候
That I can't be happy without some version of...
我才能感到快乐
I don't... possessing her ?
逼着她以一种她根本做不到的方式来爱我…
Having her love me in a way that she's not even wired for...
她根本做不到
Not even set up to do.
先生您有什么事吗?
Can I help you ?
她…她有没有提到我…
Did she ever... Did she... talk... about me...
或者她有没有说过我的什么…杰西卡?她有吗?
Or did she ever say anything about me... Jessica ? Did she ?
当然说过。你俩快分手的时候她都直接管你叫一废物了
Sure. I mean, she started calling you the loser later on in the relationship.
她之前这么对我讲:
She said to me once,
“任何一个人要是像他这么废
"that someone who loses as much as he does
那绝对是一彻头彻尾的废物”
must necessarily be referred to as a loser."
绝对是?她说了绝对?
Necessarily ? She said necessarily ?
“任何一个人要是像他这么废
"Someone who loses as much as he does,
那绝对是一彻头彻尾的废物”
must necessarily be referred to as a loser."
你懂的,一个人要是一直这么垃圾
You know, someone who keeps losing,
持续不断地在失败,那他就是个废物
someone who's continuously losing is a loser.
有一次你走了
This one time you were walking away
然后她就说:“你看废物走了”
and she said, "There goes one of life's losers."
还有一次我俩坐一块然后她说:
And one time we were just sitting there and she said,
“哦,我要迟到了,我得去见那个废物”
"Oh, wait I'm late. I have to go meet the loser."
真的吗?
Really ?
-真的 -真的啊
- I'm... Really. - Really.
你还有什么问题吗?
I mean, do you have any other questions ?
所以你们在一起了…一年?
So you guys, dated... what a year ?
那…你们分手之后你为这事难过了多久?
So what's... What's the grieving process on that ?
-半年?是吗? -半年
- It's half ? Right ? - It's half.
-六个月 -对,只不过我提前开始了
- Six months. - Right. Except I... started early.
什么叫你提前开始了?
What do you mean you started early ?
我们在一起第九个月的时候我就知道这段关系完蛋了
At about nine months I knew it was over.
所以我提前开始了哀悼环节
So I started grieving during the relationship.
等等,所以你第九个月就开始了
Wait, so you started at nine months
所以你俩分手之后你只难过了四个半月
so that's four and a half months of grieving,
但他难过了整整半年?
but he's got a whole year, so he's got six months of grieving.
是的
Yeah.
我不知道还能这样
See I didn't know you could do that.
我不知道还在一段正常的关系中的时候
I didn't know that you could start secretly grieving
可以提前开始偷偷准备分手
while still in the comfort of the relationship.
没错,你可以这么干
Yeah. You can do it.
哈喽?
Hello ?
-你是丹·阿奇森吗? -没错,有什么事吗?
- Are you Dan Atchinson ? - Yeah, yeah... how can I help you ?
我是哈莫尼,那天晚上我们聊了一下钢琴课的事…
I'm Harmony, we talked about piano lessons the other night...
-定了九点 -对我记得…
- It's nine. - Yeah I remember...
我们在电♥话♥上聊的
We talked on the phone.
-当时说我们九点…见面 -是晚上九点
- Yeah we said we'd meet at... nine... - Nine at night.
-不好意思 -没事没事…来都来了…请进吧
- Sorry. - No, no... You're here... come in.
最近我跟人握手的时候特别神经质
Lately the way I shake people's hands feels spasmodic.
就像我手上装了个振动器
Like I have a hand buzzer...
我找不到任何节奏
I can't find any rhythm.
先随便弹点什么吧
Hey you know what... Play something for me will you...
这样我才知道你是什么水平
That way I'll get to know how you play
然后我们要从哪开始
and where we're starting from.
弹啥样都行,别害羞
And there's no shame in whatever your skill is.
我水平就那样
I'm only okay.
弹点低音,让我看看你的左手
Let me hear some bass notes. Let me see your left hand.
这有点难…这就是我需要帮忙的地方
That's tough... That's what I need help on.
戴个领带不?
Want a tie ?
我想在独奏的时候听起来也过得去
I want it to sound right unaccompanied you know.
我现在的一个主要问题是
And so like a big part of that for me right now is the way that I play
我两只手缺乏独♥立♥性
it's just like with my hands are like mirror images
然后我的左手其实啥都没干
and I don't really do anything with my left hand.
先从你的小拇指开始
Start off with your pinky
然后轮到你的大拇指的时候再把你的中指转过来…
and then when you get to the thumb cross over with your middle finger...
到c的时候再往回弹
but when you go down start on that C again.
非常好
Excellent.
这非常简单
It's very simple.
有人开车经过我们公♥司♥,然后他们有笔记本电脑
Someone's driving by the business and they have their laptop
他们在我们的大楼外
and they hang outside the building
在车里坐了几个小时
just sitting around in their car for a couple hours
然后,任何通过我们的无线802.11B网络传输的信息
and then any type of network traffic that goes over our wireless 80211.B
就都有可能被…
can now be un...
那这不就破坏了我们其中一个目标了吗…
Doesn't that disrupt one of the goals...
-第一个目标…保密性? -完全正确
- The first one... confidentiality ? - Exactly.
这个公♥司♥就没有保密性了
There is no confidentiality in this company.
我真该早点知道这个
I wish I would have known that earlier.
你在说…数据包嗅探?
You're talking about... sniffing... packets ?
那其实是…那到底是啥?
That's... that's actually... what is that actually ?...
我是说…你黑进了一个网络…
I mean... You're breaking into a network kind of...
这算是个俚语吗
It's sort of a slang term...
数据包其实指的是一个一个单位的…信息
Packets are actually units of... information...
提姆你讲完了吗?
Tim wanna wrap it up ?
我们在嗅探…我们在嗅探什么?
Well we're sniffing... What are we sniffing ?
在嗅探数据包…好,那什么是数据包?
They're packets... Okay. What are packets ?
这些人在嗅探数据包
These people are doing packet sniffing
他们试图黑进我们的网络
they're trying to break into our network.
这大概…就是我们试图…
What ... you know... Is that essentially what we're trying to...
你怎么不再说一遍“数据包嗅探”呢
Why don't you say packet sniffing one more time.
-数据包… -还有什么问题吗
- Packet... - Anymore questions...
我们能结束了吗?
Can we wrap this up please ?
他们刚刚打电♥话♥,布拉德现在在医院
Brad was at the hospital, they just called.
他们说他还能活一天
They gave him one day to live.
-上网呢? -我就稍微休息一下
-Interneting. -I was just taking a break.
这家伙倒是干着活呢
This guy's at it.
哈莫尼,你没听见我说什么吗?
Harmony. Did you hear what I said ?
早日康复?
Get well soon ?
怎么了?
What's wrong with it ?
-怎么了? -对啊,怎么了呢
- What's wrong with it ? - Yeah ? Why...
不你太正确了,哈莫尼,我们来给医生打个电♥话♥吧
No you're right Harmony. Let's call a doctor.
把电♥话♥拿起来,给医生打个电♥话♥
Let's get on the phone. Call a doctor.
我们再确认一次
We'll get a second opinion.
我们得确认他死定了
I wouldn't want to wish the guy well on his final journey
才能祝他早日康复
unless we're really sure he's absolutely dying.
你听他说了吗,他只能再活一天了
Did you hear him say he only had one day to live.
嗯
Yeah.
啊…你真应该亲眼看看。一大堆吓死人的盒子
Ah... Well you should see it. It's an impressive array of boxes.
盒子看起来挺好的…
The boxes look good...
可能等我把它们都拆开会更美观一些吧
Boxes look better than if I unpacked them.
今天工作顺利不妈妈?
How was work today mom... mommy ?
我当然理解你,我当然理解你
I do understand. I do understand.
她身上有一种很少见的难以言表的品质
She had a certain ineffable quality that I think is rare.
描述一下
Describe it.
-描述一下她的品质 -难以言表…
- Describe her quality. - Inferable...
你什么意思…我是说…那是一种
What is that... I mean... there is just something.
一种…我没办法触碰到的…
I mean... something I can't totally put my finger on...
-我描述不出来 -恶心
- I can't describe. - Gross.
这有什么恶心的,韦斯里?
What's gross about it, Westly ?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
我太蠢了,还以为可以把这些事给你们讲
it was naive of me to think I could bring this into my family.
我还以为我可以用我的问题来烦你们
That I could trouble you with my problems.
别听韦斯里瞎说。但你确实得找一个…
Don't listen to Westly. But you do have to find...
你得找一个别的女孩
You have to find something else.
找一个愿意动动四肢的人
Find one that can move her arms and legs.
找一个愿意动动四肢的姑娘?
Find one that can move her arms and legs ?
找一个愿意动动四肢的女孩
Find one that can move her arms and legs.
你就赶紧找一个然后闭嘴得了
Why don't you just find one and shut the fuck up already.
韦斯里!
Westly !
你可真是富有同情心呢
Well it's interesting that you're so compassionate.
你只是目前不想接受我们的建议罢了
You just don't want to take our advice at this moment.
电影精选列表