他似乎只是单纯习惯于对我不友善而已
It seemed like simple habitual unkindness.
这就是我对他的唯一印象了
I don't think my memory will sustain anything else.
哦对他还是个恋童癖
He was a pedofile.
大家就当什么也没有发生吧
Everybody just wipe that from the record.
还想吃吗,还想吃吗?给!
Want some more ? Want some more ? Here !
这个焦糖很有嚼劲
That caramel is chewy.
我不觉得你应该给狗喂糖吃
I don't think you're supposed to give dogs sugar.
他喜欢吃
He likes it.
它们没有胰腺
They don't have a pancreas.
我三个月前跟一个家伙约会
So I had a date like three months ago and this guy shows up.
然后他示意我稍等一下
And he goes over... He gives me like the wait a minute gesture,
然后他走到网球场的一颗树边
and then he goes over to that tree over by the volleyball court
然后他在那个树边撒尿,我们的约会就是这么开始的
and he pee peed on the tree and that was how the date started.
他有点秃,然后还穿了…
He had like... He was balding. And he had these like...
还穿了舞鞋
He had like... these dance shoes on...
还没穿袜子
and these... And like no socks...
还穿了裁剪过的…裤子
And these cut off... pants...
这种事我编都编不出来,我发誓这是真的
There's no way I could make that up... I swear to God that's what happened.
我不可能编出这种东西,我给你保证
I couldn't make that up, I promise you.
我相信你
I believe you.
它们也没有个什么形状
It's not so much the size or shape of them...
我不喜欢每次我躺下来
I just don't like the way they flop around
它们就滩到两边
when I'm laying down...
每次我躺下了,它们就像是流进了我的腋窝里一样
When I'm lying down, they kind of like flop into my armpits.
你想看看它们吗?
Do you want to see them ?
早上好,早上好
Good morning... Good mornings...
我要跑到你身上了哦,哈莫尼先生。我要爬到你脸上喽
I'm gonna get you mister Harmonys. I'm gonna get you on the faces.
我要给你亲亲
I'll give you kisses...
不!坏狗狗,坏狗狗
No ! You're a bad dog ! You're a bad dog.
嘿!你好像射我头发上了
Hey ! I think you got some in my hair...
-我不是故意的 -下次小心点
- That was not unintentional. - Well, just watch it next time...
-我是说,如果还有下次的话 -这我可不能保证
- I mean... if there is a next time. - No one's taking that for granted !
你做♥爱♥太烂了!
The sex was really lousy !
你确定你不应该感激
Are you sure you shouldn't just be thankful
我没谋杀了你吗?
that I didn't murder you.
啥?
What ?
我没谋杀你!
That I didn't murder you !
我没有谋杀你…你是个疯子,千真万确
That I didn't murder you... You're crazy, yes, it's true.
你是个疯子,千真万确…
You're crazy, yes, it's true...
你确定你不应该感激…
That are you sure you shouldn't just be thankful
我没有谋杀你吗…
That I didn't murder you...
你头发沾上东西了,我觉得那应该不是胶水
You got something in your hair... I don't think it's glue.
你头发沾上东西了,那不是胶水
You got something in your hair. It's not glue.
我觉得那应该不是胶水
That I don't think it's glue.
我可不能向你保证什么…
Let's not take this for granted...
让人着迷…
Enchanted...
改变注意…
Recanted...
植入东西…
Implanted...
哈莫尼!进来,坐
Harmony ! Come in. Take a seat.
你以为你能在我爸的葬礼上骂他是恋童癖
Maybe you think you can call my father a pedofile
然后不付出任何代价吗?
at his funeral and get away with it. Maybe you think that.
-你猜怎么着? -他是你爹?
- Guess what? - That guy was your dad ?
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be back in just a minute. - Yeah.
我不想求你帮忙,但我实在没办法了
I don't want to ask, but I'm asking.
你希望…
Would you like...
你希望生活中有些人
Would you like it if you had people in your life
他们只有在有求于你的时候才会出现吗
who you only saw when they needed something,
而且通常是要钱?
usually money?
你希望…
Would you like to have...
你希望你的生活中有这种人吗?
Would you want that person in your life ?
我被解雇了
I got fired.
我需要付这个月的房♥租,我还需要付水电费
I need to pay rent this month, but I need utilities, too.
行了,我不需要你列个单子给我
Ok, I don't want a laundry list. I don't want it itemized.
我目前确实没工作,但我会找到的
I happen to be in between jobs, but I will find it.
我最近一直在找工作
I've been looking for jobs.
我知道你有很多钱…
You know, I know that you have it and I know it's really...
你把这些钱给我对你的经济状况甚至都不会造成一丁点影响
It won't even make a dent in your finances to give it to me.
你在滔滔不绝,你说的话越多你想要的钱肯定越多
You're digging. The more you talk the more you dig.
在你过分之前赶紧闭嘴吧
Quit while you're ahead.
我想要钱… 要多少钱…
I need some money... How much...
不到一千块钱吧,一千块左右
Less than a thousand... Around a thousand dollars.
一千块左右,具体是… -好吧,750块钱
- About a thousand. Is that... - Ok. 750 dollars.
这很难么?
Okay, was that difficult ?...
宝贝,过来
Sweetie, come here.
你知道吗,如果要让我选
You know if I had to choose
是让这只猫活十分钟
between this cat living for ten more minutes
还是让你活一年,我会毫不犹豫地选择让猫多活十分钟
and you living for a year, I'd take the ten minutes and the cat.
行…
Alright...
你知道当我找你帮忙的时候我们的谈话总是很愉快吗?
You know we have our best conversations when I want something from you ?
让我振奋精神
Helps me pay attention.
我能…
Can I...
我能把我的瑜伽垫要回来吗?
Can I get the yoga mat ?
你专门跑过来就是为了拿你的瑜伽垫?
Did you come here to pick up a yoga mat ?
我还把你的运动衫带过来了
I brought your sweatshirt.
你当真开车到我家,然后坐在门口台阶上
Did you really drive to my house, to sit on the steps
等了不知道多久
waiting for who knows how long,
就是为了给我一件无关紧要的运动衫
just to give back an irrelevant sweatshirt
然后拿走你价值五块钱的瑜伽垫?
and pick up a five dollar yoga mat ?
是你想把它要回来的啊
You wanted it back.
你到底为什么要在这等我回来
What would make you want to wait here for me to get back ?
为了继续伤害我?
Just so that you could, what ? Twist the knife ?
你真是个疯子
You're crazy.
你个疯子,你个疯子
You're crazy. You're crazy...
你想进屋坐坐吗?
You wanna go inside ?
你知道当你看一部电影的时候
You know how when you're watching a movie
看到一半
and you're half way through
然后你意识到,你不再关心那些角色怎么样了
and you realize you don't care about the characters anymore...
你不在乎了。他们可能会得癌症
You don't care what happens. They could get cancer.
或者其实是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,但你不在乎了
Or turn out to be terrorist, it doesn't really matter.
你就像那种电影一样。因为很多原因,或者根本没有原因
You're like that movie. For a bunch of reasons. Or no reason.
我也不知道,我只知道我不再喜欢你了
I don't know. I just know I'm not interested in you.
五十八是错的,以g结尾
Fifty-eight down. Ends with a G.
简要的图像,我猜是“neg”
Photo image briefly. Neg, I bet.
我要给你挂输液瓶
I'm just getting your IV hung,
只需要几分钟的时间
it will just take a few minutes
我不用再给你扎针了,因为上一次的针头还没拔呢
and I don't have to stick you 'cause we've already got your needle in.
上帝啊,求求你
Lord, please...
一个年轻医生开始怀疑自己所在的医院出现了问题
A young doctor who begins to suspect that something is a miss
因为她的好朋友在做了堕胎手术后
in the hospital that she works at when her best friend falls into a coma
陷入了昏迷
after undergoing an abortion.
进一步的调查之后,她发现
Further digging into the matter, she starts to discover
陷入昏迷的患者比例很高
the high rate of patients that go into comas.
-嘿 -嗨,你好吗?
- Hey... - Hi. How are you doing ?
挺好的,你呢?
Good. How are you ?
然后有了一段特无聊的桥段…
She like has this gratuitous sour scene and...
他还挺帅的…
He's not ugly...
和迈克尔·道格拉斯的一个对手戏
With Michael Douglass,
她在和他争谁先洗澡
because she's fighting over whether she gets to use the shower first
因为她这一天很累,然后他也很累什么的
'cause she's had a hard day and he's had a hard day and whatever...
我要确保输液的滴速在一个适当的水平
I want to make sure that the drip is at appropriate level of drip.
我要确保那些仪器该响就响
I want the beeps to be happening when the beeps should be happening.
我想要每个人都能掌握情况
I just want to make sure everyone's on top of it.
我找你老师把你所有的作业都拿过来了
I went to your teachers and got all your homework for you.
真有必要往头上绑绷带吗?
Is the bandage necessary, really ?
那些护士学生有时候会在昏迷的病人身上做练习
Sometimes the nursing students practice on the coma patients.
他昏迷多久了,四天了?
Right. He's been out what... four days now ?
-五天了 -谁在数着呢?
- Five days. - Who's counting ?
我有一次昏过去了一周
I was away for a week once.
我现在四十了,变胖了,头发也少了,也没以前有活力了
But now I'm forty. Fatter. I've got less hair. Less energy.
还住在家里,没工作,没女朋友,没钱
Still living at home. No job, no girlfriend... no money...
电影精选列表